Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    That LFR hateing retard doesn't speak for me or the forges ingame.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I can agree with his statements. I stopped playing after TBC and gave Legion a bit of go and played a bit for BFA, but honestly, the game lacks the spark it had before. Nothing feels right about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Yes, because streamers have a bigger voice to be heard than the average player, Maybe if they get their word out change can happen. If you don't care, don't post.
    Asmonfuck and his herd of morons are the last people I want influencing WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    No one made an MMO after wow. Everything that came out after it had all the community killing antisocial elements wow lacked. Then blizz added them to wow and lost popularity too.

In 2018, there are no MMOs on the market.
    Keep thinking that while I run a mythic+ and then some fractals with the guild.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    It cannot be checked like that plasma monoamine do not tell the whole story, hence why psychiatry is still about trial-error. Nice attempt at seeming smart though.

My point was that it is not EVERY time that everything is done and said out of self-interest. To assume the opposite is to not take anything seriously. Yes, we cannot ignore that we are human beings, but some of us care for others just as much as (or even more than) we care for ourselves.
    Serotonin levels can absolutely be measured, nice attempt at seeming smart though .

And your point doesn't negate the fact that we are human beings who are motivated primarily by our self-interest. If you want to assume the best in people that's up to you, but I'd rather assume the worst and be surprised than assume the best and be disappointed. In this case I'm going to assume Asmongold's primary reason for not quitting the game isn't motivated by some sort of virtuous crusade to turn the game into something better, though I'm sure he see's that as a bonus. I'm banking on, as I'm sure he is, his desire to continue having income and not become jobless by quitting.

What do you think? Some great points he brings up.
    That jackass should be the voice of nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    The sudden mass burnout with WoW began in BfA for no apparent reason but burnout. Legit!
    not really - it was already happening massively in legion only people were to busy biting in the whole ilidan hype to notice.

thousands of guilds dissapeared in nighthold and throne - only they did it silently without massive uproar.

what you see right now is typical sheep mentlaity - just because few idiots decided to whine other idiots follow them without thinking.

plus its been popular especially in last 2 years to be outraged about literaly eveyrthing possible.

add to thins that streamers are desperate for every $$$$ posisble because from looks of it in 9.0 and 10.0 there wont be much to earn via twitch as its popularity is fading so they have to milk as much as possible before they will have to stop streaming and go back to real work in 2-3 years.

so ofc they have to be as controversial as possible to make money

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vulplarcher View Post
    He does tend to steal other people's content, devalue it, and pass it off as his own.

- - - Updated - - -

BFA has a lot wrong with it, but he's mostly just echoing arguments he doesn't really understand he heard elsewhere.

I think a lot of youtubers are getting pissed off with him. Preach sent a pretty sharp barb in his direction recently but he just nervously laughed and carried on.
    can you blame them ? he is nothing but a thief making $$$ on their intelectual property by commenting their videos.

ofc they are pissed with him .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    Well, how do you do then? If you didn't play since the beginning of the expansion you're fucked? How can you expect people who took a break for various reasons to come back if there are no catch up mechanisms?
    Easily.

If there are no catch up mechanics, you can start with previous raid tiers to get some gear. They've been always pugged by players who raid latest tier. When WoW had very limited catch up systems there was also option to craft gear - new recipes were added with each tier. It take a bit of effort, but its not impossible. I know because I took breaks during BC and WoTLK, came back to raiding near end of expansions and had no problem catching up when catch up mechanics didn't exist.

Another issue is fake progression: AP. It shouldn't exist. Its only purpose is to punish players for not being subscribed all the time, thus encouraging users to do their daily chores or be stuck behind other players. That is nothing but subscription prolonging scam. If AP exists and there are no catch up mechanics, players are screwed. Things like AP should not be in game.

Deleted
    Right, except this very forum was full with threads how BfA ideas are just plain bad. Enforcing PL along with azerite gear trading limitations (and we were not even clear how bad azerite would be) sparked loads of group and personal conflicts here. I got some 2 infractions during that period myself.

Blaming “streamers”, “community” or anyone else but Blizz for how bad their product is received is just cheap.

People think themselves and decide themselves. Currently by giving Blizz the biggest social media crisis I can remember and by stopping to support their product financially. Me among them.

Ahhh fk! I answered a kamuimac post ... Whatever ...
    Last edited by mmoc806dd679c9; 2018-10-16 at 07:10 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    That jackass should be the voice of nobody.
    And Blizzard's wow dev team shouldn't have sucked balls when they released this meme expansion.

I guess none of us got what we wanted.

I don't know why anyone is listening to someone who streams and does xmog runs and competitions and gets carried in pugs and doesn't even take part in progression raiding.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    I don't know why anyone is listening to someone who streams and does xmog runs and competitions and gets carried in pugs and doesn't even take part in progression raiding.
    If you listened to what he said you wouldn't have made such an asinine statement.

Deleted
    Because people like it when a person publically shouts out everyone's silent frustrations?

Don't make the mistake of thinking these are just HIS opinions. These criticism have been festering ever since beta, and Blizzard didn't listen then, when they could still have fixed the game, and they sure as hell ain't listening now.

The team have their own laid out plan that they are very unwilling to change regardless of player feedback and outcry. And then Lore will call you a dickbag if you critique the game. No wonder people are quitting the game more so than any other expansion AND IN THE VERY FIRST QUARTER OF THE EXPANSION.

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrimm View Post
    If you listened to what he said you wouldn't have made such an asinine statement.
    I mean the community makes them all the time about subs and "dead game" and Classic is going to kill retail, so yeh. I'm allowed to say things others may not like too
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    Because people like it when a person publically shouts out everyone's silent frustrations?

Don't make the mistake of thinking these are just HIS opinions. These criticism have been festering ever since beta, and Blizzard didn't listen then, when they could still have fixed the game, and they sure as hell ain't listening now.

The team have their own laid out plan that they are very unwilling to change regardless of player feedback and outcry. And then Lore will call you a dickbag if you critique the game. No wonder people are quitting the game more so than any other expansion AND IN THE VERY FIRST QUARTER OF THE EXPANSION.
    Hush! WoW is bad because of its community and streamers! EOD! Legit.

Deleted
    Look if Panser from Trade chat says P-loot suck, Warfronts suck, Gold reward sucks, AZ sucks etc... what more do you need delusional people? The poster Girl fan of blizz , in a polite ways says , ya you f up blizzard, yet even if people like her state that the game is in a very bad spot ( still having fun , but disappointing ) THAN IT FUCKING SUCKS, i mean it is only more validation that it sucks and should be improved , not in patch 8.2 , 8.3 BUT FUCKING emergency NOW, popsone the next EXP that ya working on and FIX it rapidly!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinbros2 View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Serotonin levels can absolutely be measured, nice attempt at seeming smart though .
    I never said they couldn´t be measured, just that the results don´t tell whether an individual body and nervous system needs more or less of it. There is very little that is certain in that field of medicine. Nice attempt at seeming smart though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vulplarcher View Post
    I think a lot of youtubers are getting pissed off with him. Preach sent a pretty sharp barb in his direction recently but he just nervously laughed and carried on.
    Oh no the mighty preach, who does the exact same and parrots everything he has heard to make a click bait video.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean the community makes them all the time about subs and "dead game" and Classic is going to kill retail, so yeh. I'm allowed to say things others may not like too
    But you haven't refuted anything he's said with any sort of real logic, reasoning, or fact. You've illogically claimed his stream content is evidence that his points should be ignored. Your latest statement alone, having next-to-nothing relevant to asmongolds video, shows it's just garbage to be ignored.
    Last edited by Helgrimm; 2018-10-16 at 08:08 AM.

I never said they couldn´t be measured, just that the results don´t tell whether an individual body and nervous system needs more or less of it. There is very little that is certain in that field of medicine. Nice attempt at seeming smart though.
    This is correct. Also it has been shown that plasma levels of serotonin do not correlate with serotonin levels in the cns (brain) and in the cerebrospinal fluid. Additionally, when considering the levels of serotonin in the brain it makes a big difference if the serotonin is in the synaptic cleft, how much is in transport, etc. It's essentially impossible to simply "measure" something like serotonin levels - as that monoamine is involved in a huge variety of different biological processes (pain, wound healing, neurotransmission, the immune system, etc.) and can be at entirely different levels in different parts of the body and brain. There is no such thing as serotonin deficiency, and serotonin syndrome (ie life-threatening serotonin levels) usually needs several external factors to even happen - and even then it's a very particular form of surplus.
    Last edited by Ungeir; 2018-10-16 at 08:10 AM.