Thread: 8.1 ptr vulpera

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes please.........
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Druuge View Post
    What book?

Ashran was just for the sake of PVP but i just showed you real canon IE shown in game where Sylvanas and Varian fought side by side.

Genn took advantage cause it seemed like the Horde cut and run even though it was clearly a tactical withdrawl otherwise those 6 spaceships was about to go all deathstar on them!!!
    before the storm.

are you seriously say that ashran is non canon because it included pvp? are you honestly doing this? where is the evidence that it's not?

and yes im not denying what genn did. its great that he did this because he made the alliance to look interesting even a tiny bit.

If horde would be getting another BfA allied race then I’d like to see alliance getting one as well. “Mecha gnomes” aren’t anything new to BfA realistically so it’d be a huge cop out. They also wouldn’t be nearly as popular considering just how unpopular gnomes are. Sethrak would certainly be cool but there’s quite a bit they could give to alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjen666 View Post
    shame the horde will kick your butt still.... you will go hunting the fox, then end up running FROM the fox!
    Vulpera are about as intimidating as gnomes and if female worgen are any indication the furry fanservice races usually end up being played by the worst players.

It's going to be fox hunting season.

Deleted
    Furry goblins.

that's all got to say

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone really surprised by this? Also people saying Alliance? bur!
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Sethrak for the allies I call this balance yo

In my hood snake is wood yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Darmod View Post
    before the storm.

are you seriously say that ashran is non canon because it included pvp? are you honestly doing this? where is the evidence that it's not?

and yes im not denying what genn did. its great that he did this because he made the alliance to look interesting even a tiny bit.
    I dont give much notice to books that Blizz hardly tells us about ingame let alone acknowledges.

Also iam pretty sure Sylvanas wasnt the leader of the Horde back then instead it was lead by a so called human loving peace loving Troll?

So what does that tell you?

This needs to be shown more in the game to show that the Alliance isn't a bunch of Jesus Christ Superstars when it comes to morality!!
    The problem is, Blizzard can't really show it on Alliance side where it'd actually matter and as such you only see the snippets of what the Alliance actually is like on the Horde. If they showed it on the Alliance that the faction isn't a flawless paragon of good, Alliance players would once again spam the living shit out of any wow-related forum imaginable with more HORDE BIAS conspiracy nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    The Horde burned down Teldrassil. They fired the first shot. The Alliance is literally the victim here. The Alliance are always the one to get hit first and then they react. And I play both factions. Peace talks are always coming from the Alliance side. Even in the Undercity Anduin offers Sylvanas peace and she cunts out and screams fuck you. Every time you have someone like Baine, who wants to negotiate peace, or someone like Saurfang, who thinks that what the Horde is currently doing is dishonorable, everybody just calls these characters pussy traitors.
    Gee, people are calling literal traitors traitors? What's next, will someone call Anduin *gasp* a human? As for the first shot, I vividly recall Sylvanas using Stormheim as justification for the war to convince Saurfang. And Anduin didn't offer anything, he demanded that Sylvanas surrendered even though he was in no position to make such demands.

For the most part it is true that the Alliance is mostly striving for peace, while the Horde is mostly lusting for war.
    Which is why Anduin did nothing to punish Genn and Rogers acting against peace, even though he considered them to be in the wrong.

What happened before Stormheim? Why did Genn want revenge in the first place? Gilneas. Again Alliance is reacting. Meanwhile what Genn did was for the good of the world, because no one wants Sylvanas to have that kind of power, not even the rest of the Horde.
    And what else happened before Stormheim? Oh, right, the previous war ended, robbing Genn of justification for attacking the Horde without his High King's consent. And Genn did what he did for the good of his hate boner for Sylvanas. He didn't know squat about Eyir until the last moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Which one is an anthropomorphic animal? Yes, both of them.
    Thanks for proving my point m8

What book?

Ashran was just for the sake of PVP but i just showed you real canon IE shown in game where Sylvanas and Varian fought side by side.

Genn took advantage cause it seemed like the Horde cut and run even though it was clearly a tactical withdrawl otherwise those 6 spaceships was about to go all deathstar on them!!!

Anduin specifically told them he didnt want war with the Horde but Genn did it anyway out of vengeance!!
    Yet if it wasn't for Genn, Slyvanus would now be in control of Eyir and all the valkyrs or whatever the fuck was she after.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Vulpera were pretty much set to be a Horde race from their inception (being playable is another story however).

Personally, I hope the Alliance gets something comparable, even if they end up getting a Faithless-remnant, it would still be preferable to mechagnomes or any derivative. At least give the Alliance vrykul or something...
    Alliance players would complain even if they got 20 of the most unique races in all of fantasy for every allied races that went to the Horde. So why should Blizzard bother when they can give Alliance oozelings as an allied race and the end result is going to be the same? And Vulpera are obviously going to be allied race spin on Goblins and as such the next Alliance allied race should be one for Gnomes. Mechagnomes make the most sense at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Darmod View Post
    ah yes, the stromheim card. literally, blizzard showed us in the book that there is no war and we are in 'peace' after legion. you cant deny this and say muh stromheim! you started the war! when the gods of wow say to you otherwise. and secondly, if you want to play this game, then i say ashran. why did you forgot ashran so convinietly? we had peace after mop and were working together in wod and you attacked us there. even the npcs talk about it.
    You didn't pay attention to the book. The book said squat about factions being at peace. It send plenty about them not being at peace, on the other hand. The Alliance and the Horde needed a ceasefire for even civilians to meet for a day, on neutral ground. You can't have a ceasefire, i.e. cessation of hostilities, without there being hostilities in the first place. More than that, Anduin went out of his way to say the Gathering wasn't an attempt at peace. If there was peace it'd make no sense for him to mention that. It wasn't a full blown war yet, that's all. And name one casualty of Ashran.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2018-10-16 at 11:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post

Yet if it wasn't for Genn, Slyvanus would now be in control of Eyir and all the valkyrs or whatever the fuck was she after.
    And? Its not like the Vrykrul like there retarded human children who they tried to fucking abort but there parents sent them away!!

Also why would it be a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    People are too dense nowadays. Sometimes they need a little help.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    More like:
    50% blood elves;
    20% mag'har;
    5% undead;
    5% nightborne;
    10% zandalari;
    10% fox
    Sadly yes and the alliance is at 99% human and the rest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Alliance players would complain even if they got 20 of the most unique races in all of fantasy for every allied races that went to the Horde. So why should Blizzard bother when they can give Alliance oozelings as an allied race and the end result is going to be the same? And Vulpera are obviously going to be allied race spin on Goblins and as such the next Alliance allied race should be one for Gnomes. Mechagnomes make the most sense at this point.
    Please no, at least give the Alliance something cool down the line. All they've got so far basically amount to purple-tinted blood elves, golden-eyed draenei and what amounts to a different body type of human (Kul Tiran humans aren't biological a seperate race from Stormwindians, this was stated in an interview. The former two barely even have lore relative to HM Tauren or mag'har orcs.

I'm fine with mechagnomes, but the Alliance needs something interesting and aesthetically pleasing as well, nearly nobody plays gnomes and they're unequivocally the most shit on race in the game.

What is it with Allied races thinking the Alliance is more aggressive than the Horde? Well, they don't know the whole story.
    Why you have to be mad?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Don't know meany (If any) Ally players that think they are going blue. No, The ally players seem to like championing for Sethrak instead.
    Thing about sethrak is the horde helps them more than the alliance aswell
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

And? Its not like the Vrykrul like there retarded human children who they tried to fucking abort but there parents sent them away!!

Considering Genn fights for the good of the Alliance, he did their people a service by not allowing a psychopathic undead emo crazy have an army of beings that can not only grant her or anyone else infinite 1ups but also rez dead beings, effectively making them her unquestioning servants. So for Genn and the rest of the Alliance, yes, it would be a bad thing. I mean anyone can see that, unless you're a special kind of sylvanus fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Sadly yes and the alliance is at 99% human and the rest
    Not true.

30% humans;
    20% night elves;
    20% void elves;
    10% draenei;
    10% dark iron dwarves;
    2% each - gnomes;pandaren;worgen; lightforged draenei;dwarves.

There're way more less human players since the "Every man for himself" nerf.

To be fair, the Dragonflayer Clan, the clan of vrykul that abandoned the Titan religion under King Ymiron, was the clan responsible for birthing and trying to kill the proto-humans. The Tideskorn mostly remained faithful to Odyn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Not true.

30% humans;
    20% night elves;
    20% void elves;
    10% draenei;
    10% dark iron dwarves;
    2% each - gnomes;pandaren;worgen; lightforged draenei;dwarves.

There're way more less human players since the "Every man for himself" nerf.
    Void elves are like 40% of the Alliance at this point.

Vulpera are survivors. Just like the rest of Horde races and so, any proud member of the Horde would recognize and accept their place in The Horde. Regardless if you like furries or not, regardles of having little to no lore and regardless of the almost inexistent chance of the race ggetting any development.

That is of course if they end up being a Horde race, because that text only makes clear the Vulpera have realized the brutal and bloodthirsty murderers the Alliance are.