Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Didly View Post
    My guess is they're announcing a 4th button for BM Hunters to press.

The world over applauds.
    Wait, there is more than 1? Somebody better tell this guy who has been streaming himself pushing 1 button on his 25 Hunters for over a month https://www.twitch.tv/videos/320378645

Quote Originally Posted by Mazinger-Z View Post
    Went back four pages and didn't see a topic...

So, in Legion, Patch 7.1 was released on October 25th, 2016, meaning that Blizzcon 2016's panel could focus on 7.2 content.

7.1 featured a new Mythic Dungeon (Karazhan) and three boss raid (Trial of Valor), continuing the Suramar Campaign and additional World Quests.

8.1 will more than likely not be ready before Blizzcon, and thus far is touting the Siege of Zuldazar, a 6 boss raid (12, technically, but faction restricted), the BfA equivalent of Legion Invasions (which was 7.2 content), continuing the War Campaign and some sort of Vol'jin quest.

QoL issues thus far seem to be some Elemental Shaman shuffling, but beyond that I'm not sure what else to count as improvements.

It's entirely likely that Blizzard will focus on 8.2 content since we're in the process of data-mining 8.1 on the PTR.

Predictions on Blizzcon 2018's WoW Panel and what the devs should be talking about or promising?

Personally, I think they need to do a QoL focus with a promise of developing systems for 8.1 and 8.1.5.

8.1 isn't even out yet and I don't particularly care what 8.2 holds because the current state of the game requires just as much QoL improvements, if not more, than it needs a content patch.

What specific shape the QoL improvements take is presumptuous, but I just want Blizzard to focus on improving the day-to-day login-and-play experience over pushing their story.
    Raid is 9 bosses
    3 for each faction
    3 shared
    All will be ran by every player
    Then a 2 boss raid

QoL changes I want
    Use for sanguicell for the other professions
    Expulsion/sanguicell trader
    Staff crafts for scribes
    The rep system from MoP (at exalted purchase coin that doubles rep gain for account)
    Fewer generic azerite traits
    Targetable gear

That's it really
    I like wow but the current systems suck

Deleted
    8.2 Naz'athar half-raised, Azshara n the Naga, new allied races, water gnomes n goblins, Dalaran moves here

8.3 Nya'lotha fully raised, N'zoth n his slimy legions, dragon aspects come to aid, so does khadgar, cenarion circle n argent crusade, dalaran moves here. Titan Azeroth awakens fully n smithes N'zoth.

This is the last xpac, next is Diablo: World of Sanctuary, mmo.

8.4 will be alliance n horde theme, Lich King makes appearance, as does the argent crusade, Fordring's ghost bitch-slaps Anduin.

8.5 the end of wow, fine-tuning the game, Thrall's story-line is de-cucked n he is again bad ass big orc like he was in WC3 n Vanilla, dies a glorious death n passes on the doomhammer to his son who becomes Warchief in Warcraft 4 (ten years pass), Sylvannas opens sanctuary for undead pets n other helpless animals. Anduin gives crown to Tyrande cuz she's manlier than he is.
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2018-10-16 at 07:28 AM.

We will fulfill the energy bar of the Heart of Azeroth and i will open and each class can access a prestige class haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    8.2 Naz'athar half-raised, Azshara n the Naga, new allied races, water gnomes n goblins, Dalaran moves here

8.3 Nya'lotha fully raised, N'zoth n his slimy legions, dragon aspects come to aid, so does khadgar, cenarion circle n argent crusade, dalaran moves here

This is the last xpac, next is Diablo: World of Sanctuary, mmo.

8.4 will be alliance n horde theme, Lich King makes appearance, as does the argent crusade, Fordring's ghost bitch-slaps Anduin.

8.5 the end of wow, fine-tuning the game, Thrall's story-line is de-cucked n he is again bad ass big orc like he was in WC3 n Vanilla, dies a glorious death n passes on the doomhammer to his son who becomes Warchief in Warcraft 4 (ten years pass), Sylvannas opens sanctuary for undead pets n other helpless animals. Anduin gives crown to Tyrande cuz she's manlier than he is.
    Lol, just lol
    We humans have to stick together

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    At this stage I think they will be focusing on BfA next patch and what they know might come after. The expansion literally just started so I don´t expect to see any info on a future expansion.

If tehy did it means that BoF is really a short expansion. Like, really short.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    We will fulfill the energy bar of the Heart of Azeroth and i will open and each class can access a prestige class haha
    Rouges can mass unlock chests?

10+ Year Old Account
    Azshara raid

Silvermoon warfront and updated Quel'thalas.

Vulpera and Mecha Gnome allied races.

A new dungeon or two.

Various minor crowd pleasing announcements.

Patch 8.3 tease.

Heritage armor sets for a couple of the other OG races, I figure Humans and Orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Staff crafts for scribes
    Staves are on jewelcrafting, and given that they haven't had any other weapons cross over, I'm guessing they won't be added to inscription. You can talk to a jewelcrafter for your staff needs.

15+ Year Old Account
    They'll probably show the 8.1 trailer during the opening ceremony along with an imminent release date, maybe something else like an animated short or cinematic.

What's Next Panel, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it'll be pretty much the same as Blizzcon 2016, which was basically a roadmap for the next year's patch cycle. Which is to say: lots of details on 8.1.5 (PTR soon) and 8.2.0 (PTR after 8.1.5) with a tease for 8.3.0.

• 8.1.5 will build up to Crucible of Storms raid with lots of naga stuff, plus new War Mode Campaign, Zandalari and Kul Tirans, more Heritage Armor Quests.
    • 8.2.0 will add new zone(s), Pathfinder Part 2, new War Campaign story arc, new raid tier and 1-2 dungeons, more Heritage Armor quests, more Allied Races.
    • 8.3 will just be concept art tease.

Between that stuff we'll see new Warfronts, Azerite Armor improvements or changes, Island Expedition improvements. Probably a Heroic Warfront mode, maybe PVP Warfront or a new BG that uses the Warfront system. I also expect them to introduce some sort of new content type that involves the new Advanced AI. Maybe something Brawler's Guild- or Mage Tower-esque.

Q&A will mostly be fielding questions about allied races, worgen and goblin model updates (if they aren't announced for 8.1.5 or 8.2), and Azerite Armor. My guess is that Worgen and Goblin model updates will come along with a new Warfront and/or Heritage Armor questlines.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2018-10-16 at 03:42 PM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    i expect aszhara and teasing of a new 'zone' like argus thats half nazjatar and half nyalotha.

i fully expect we won't see goblin and worgen revamps much as i wish we would.
    If we're lucky, we'll see a teaser of their revamps, but not the full thing. Sort of like when they did those Artcrafts for the new models?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    they will talk about 8.1
    What will there be to talk about 8.1 that we don't already know about it? Ion already basically did a full 8.1 panel livestream when they announced it, and it's already on PTR being tested and datamined.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    they will talk about 8.1
    They've litterally said they wont. Muffinus tweeted that some time ago.

Ugh, it is seriously consensus at this point that Junker F'n Gnomes are the Vulpera answer for the Alliance?

And I thought the stupid snakemen were bad.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    What will there be to talk about 8.1 that we don't already know about it? Ion already basically did a full 8.1 panel livestream when they announced it, and it's already on PTR being tested and datamined.
    Only new thing about 8.1 could be in-game cinematic trailer (if there will be any of course). So if, I had to predict:

~5 minutes for trailer for 8.1 and (very unlikely) release date (because they usually reveal date less than week before launch)
    ~15 minutes talk about 8.1.5 - Zandari/Kul Tiran unlock, WoD timewalking, new stuff for timewalking (either M+ or World Quests in old zones that you can also use for levelling alts), return of Brawler's Guild
    ~25 minutes about 8.2 - Nazjatar zone, dungeon, maybe first info about 3rd raid, some smaller Azurite revamp (2nd tier like Legionfall for artifacts), solo challenge ("Mage Tower"), flying, new Warfront and island, some new minor feature, flying, maybe Vulpera/Junker Gnomes reveal (but they will be available in 8.2.5 with raid).

Of course biggest fear is that they will talk about Classic on WoW panel. IMO they should focus on Classic during opening ceremony and on BfA during panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I'm hoping it's finally another underwater zone.
    BfA isn't bad enough already, have to add insult to the injury. Talk about beating a dead horse, hahah.

- Vulpera (H)/ Junker Gnomes (A) Allied races - Vulpera use the Voldunai rep, Junker Gnomes will require one month of farming a new reputation in the upcoming zone.

- Heritage armor for old races: Pandaren & Pandaren

- 8.2 Story: Horde is losing the war, Sylvanas will make a "miracle" happen and (with the help of Ashvane) allies with Azshara and wrecks the Kul Tiran fleet. Naga will later betray the Horde. Derek will do something stupid, Calia makes an appearance.

- Raid and new zone: Nazjatar. with both fleet wrecked the Naga attack, time to fight them.

- Two new warfronts: Barrens (Tauren vs Dwarves) and Silvermoon (Blood Elves vs Draenei, with all the 12 Void Elves tagging along)

- Long term plan: both factions will win and lose. What was said last year wasn't a mistake: the plan is for a Horde controlled Kalimdor and an Alliance controlled EK. Sorry Night Elves.

- Something about island expeditions

- Lots of Classic infos

- Worgen and Goblin new models will arrive, one day.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    They've litterally said they wont. Muffinus tweeted that some time ago.
    If you're expecting a blowout on 8.2 you're going to be disappointed when they tease 8.2 and spend 45 minutes on Classic.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    That's completely up to you. There are still RP servers.
    That's the act of roleplaying, I'm speaking of the rpg systems within the game. You're right though, I could just make up shit in my head and pretend like the game used to be.