Thread: 8.1 ptr vulpera

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    This seems like the only example of them showing favor towards one faction.
    You mean how the horde already have a literal reputation with them, and questing with them, and having bases with them?
    while the alliance literally never interacts with them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Druuge View Post
    At least we know what there racial mount is gonna be haha Dolly and dot are my best friends.

Also why would the Alliance attack the Vulpera in the first place? I havent done the Alliance 7th Legion questline so why would they attack a bunch of desert scavengers?
    because they have been helping the horde, just never joined them
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Vulpera better be announced at BlizzCon or I'm rioting (on the forums). I'd prefer to have them added as a neutral race since I main Alliance, but seems like a sure thing they'll be with the Horde. I wonder what race the Allies will get, then? And don't say Sethrak that's ridiculous.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Honestly wonder what the context is behind this, it's not like the Alliance has any reason to be aggressive towards them... Would love to see how Blizzard justifies the Alliance being hostile to the Vulpera.
    because they have been helping the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    To those hoping for Sethrak... is it even viably possible? I don't know myself but is their model the type that can be playable as in, you can equip armor on it? For example, Hozen has always been a possibility but they'd need to be re-done so you could equip them with items, same for Mogu. They already made Vulpera with playability possibility so we knew they were coming. Are Sethrak just as versatile to become playable?
    Hozen and Sethrek are so far from the playable race skeletons. I've argued with people on this before, with Naga and Centaur on why they're never going to be playable, but it would take a lot of effort to make Hozen and Sethrek playable with all the armor they'd have to tailor to them. Mogu and Vulpera would be much easier because we already have their skeletons with goblins and Draenei.

I'd love to play a hozen and Sethrek, but I'd be afraid of how much time it would take them to do it(we still don't even have updated Goblins and Worgen)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    I wanted sethrakk on horde NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sehtrak were hinted more towards alliance, as they showed more favour to them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Foxes are nice and stuff but if they will be done on goblin skeleton with goblin animation - they will be still ugly like hell...
    what do you mean if... The models are allready fully ingame and look great, wtf you talking about?
    https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...zJ89cz9MM9V87T
    Fully customizable too

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Warmongering life-desecrating monsters. The Vulpera and several other races like Tauren and even Trolls don't belong in the Horde anymore.
    They need to fix the Horde.

I really hope Saurfang has a good plan.
    Honestly, the only race that "belongs" in the current Horde are the Forsaken. But they've always been outliers that the Horde tolerated out of a need of convenience. Orcs, trolls, tauren, pandaren, zandalari, hopefully the Vulpera, and even the blood elves are all honorable and noble in their own ways. Whereas the forsaken have never been anything other than angry, bitter and vengeful.

I have a lot of hope that Saurfang will come back and take back leadership of the Horde. I also think Sylvannas isn't going to go down the way a lot of people think (or hope) she will, and also hope for a redemption of the forsaken. There's been a few questlines so far that deal with forsaken estrangement from their homes and families, and that seems to be a minor thread running through BfA in general (especially during the Seige of Lordaeron with foresaken who were defecting on the field in order to go back to their living families and friends), so we can hope there might be more to all that as the xpac continues.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanen View Post
    Can someone honestly explain to me what the fun of being a tiny furry fox in a game like world of Warcraft is? Why would anyone ever want to be that when there's much cooler races. If you are a furry for some reason why not a cooler race like Worgen? Tauren I never considered a furry race but their much cooler than a tiny fox that uses the skeleton of a goblin.

Also to me they don't seem like a horde race. Horde should have more savage looking races. A cute cuddly fox is not what I picture the Horde looking like.
    Can someone honestly explain to me what the fun of being a stupid fucking orc in a game like world of Warcraft is? Why would anyone ever want to be that when there's much cooler races. If you are a swol fetish for some reason why not a cooler race like Worgen? Tauren I never considered a swol but their much cooler than a gross maghar orc that uses the skeleton of a orc.

Also to me they don't seem like a horde race. Horde should have more savage looking races. A stupid orc is not what I picture the Horde looking like.

The horde is about savage races really? Since when were the blood elves nightborne, and tauren "savage" ?
    Also savage and horrifying things can look cute, racoons are insanely strong and vicious, they will pry open vents to get into houses, they will tear their way out of cages, but they look cute as fuck.

You got this

then you got this

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Sehtrak were hinted more towards alliance, as they showed more favour to them
    Taking into account that the Horde basically saved their ass by defeating the Faithless ones & restoring Sethraliss, i'd say that Sethrak should favour the Horde.

Oh, and the Vulpera were there too and gave you a few quests, how nice of them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    There are are races that are covered with fur, not actual "furries".

It's a diametrical difference when the final model follows this concept

..or this

Sure, you get a lot of shitty furry fan art for worgen or tauren, but that is just "artist's depiction", ingame, the models are nothing like that. Meanwhile, vulperas are straight up furry bait.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...RepwKyV9_JLIGI (Picture is safe for work, but its horrible...)
    Yes worgen and tauren ARE NOT FURBAIT but vulpera are... that is how it works...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    I'd love to play a hozen and Sethrek, but I'd be afraid of how much time it would take them to do it(we still don't even have updated Goblins and Worgen)
    Less than you'd think to be honest, Sethrak are already built with a mix of Draenei, Worgen, and a few Pandaren animations besides their emotes.

The race does need a massive quality jump though, besides just anchor points for armor being added, but they're built on the same skeleton as allied race already so it would be easier than you'd think to make them a side-project for the art team to work on updating to playable quality.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Taking into account that the Horde basically saved their ass by defeating the Faithless ones & restoring Sethraliss, i'd say that Sethrak should favour the Horde.

You know the alliance helps aswell right? The alliance focuses on the north while the horde focus the south.
    But the sethrak trust the alliance with the key.

On the other hand, the Alliance is in a position to provide lasting support to the Sethrak, while the Horde only has very limited ability to help them. Particularly since the Alliance base is right in the middle between loyalists and Faithless.

I could see that one going both ways while Vulpera are clearly Horde aligned.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    This is just speculation on my part, but I think they might have seen the tinker threads and concepts pushed here and elsewhere for the past few years

That and the Allied races use existing skeletons, so they get to use gnomes. Vulpera are goblins. The concept for an Allied race starts at, which skeleton will we use for this race

On a separate note, anyone remember this post?

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...a_allied_race/

Wasn't a denial of course. Felt more like, yeah but chill out for awhile, lol
    Thing is that would work, if literally ANY RACE OTHER THEN VULPERA had such customization levels, they say "oh we add tons for npcs" meanwhile kultirans didnt even until only a few weeks before launch. Zandalari much of the same, sethrak dont have customization like this, nor do stuff like the drust, or the witches, or anything.
    literally ONLY vulpera in BFA NPCs have such customization.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    I'll unsub solely because of Vulpera...

- - - Updated - - -

Except that Taurens have a deep and long history in WoW, but Vulperas was introduced literally a month ago as a CUTESY CUTIES, BUT LOOK I'M SO SAVAGE LOL mascots.
    Except that pandaren have a deep and long history in WoW, but nightborne was introduced literally a month ago as a FANCY FANCY, BUT LOOK I'M SO SAVAGE LOL mascots

Something I haven't seen is the Alliance's version of the incursion, since even the horde one was done through datamining.

Both the Alliance and Horde checkmarks for Vol'dun's incursion though have extremely similar names, so it's my hope that while Horde is saving Vulpera from the Alliance, they'll be attacking Faithless who have wavered in their bloodlust and debated joining the Devoted and the Alliance saves them and further in-debts Vorrik to them enough to debate staying neutral.

7+ Year Old Account
    Still, "furries" are defined by the anthropomorphic animals PLUS the cartoonish Disney-like style, not the fact that they simply like anthropomorphic animals. It's as if you called a historian who's into Japanese history a "weeb" just because to be a "weeb" means to be into Japanese stuff.
    Uhh no that is not how it works... you cant just say "i like worgens, but i dont want to be called a furry, so furry are only people who like animals that have disney style"
    Either all furred anthropomorphic creatures are furry bait, or none are, yours choice.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

It's probably Blizzard way to compensate for all the help alliance provided to Nightborne to see them turn back with no reason whatsoever.

Now it's Horde time to deal with ungratefulness.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

7+ Year Old Account
    Quick quiz:

Which one of these pictures could be described as "furry"?

Both, I am sure i could do some digging and find people enjoying themselves to NSFW art of the left charecter, in that level of gross detail.
    also
    (SFW but still pretty bad...)
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/2da5c80a...z1d0o1_500.png
    oh look worgen and tauren are furries too, all three races are "fur bait" stop putting stuff ontop of pedestals.
    You are literally the pot calling the kettle black

- - - Updated - - -

Dont forget the lead flashing on top of Stormwind Cathedral they are gonna rinse that place HAHAH

- - - Updated - - -

Garrosh told her to do it or did you forget that?

Garrosh said i want a port give it to me and Sylvanas used what she had to do it even though Garry frowned at her tactics but its seems Orcs (And i main as a orc) dont have any concept in that you dont fight fair in war its an illusion if you do. YOu use what you have to win and she did that exact same thing!
    Garrosh told her to TAKE gilneas, and FORBADE HER from using the plague... but guess what she did anyways...

- - - Updated - - -

What book?

Ashran was just for the sake of PVP but i just showed you real canon IE shown in game where Sylvanas and Varian fought side by side.

Genn took advantage cause it seemed like the Horde cut and run even though it was clearly a tactical withdrawl otherwise those 6 spaceships was about to go all deathstar on them!!!

Anduin specifically told them he didnt want war with the Horde but Genn did it anyway out of vengeance!!
    Ashran ingame literally had the horde attack the alliance cause "we dont trust em to use this on the enemy"
    that is real canon, ingame
    also book>ingame btw...
    and no it was not "clearly a tactical advantage" literally the story stays it took till the tomb of sargeras for even the uncrowned to find out what happened really, let alone if the alliance ever did.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-10-16 at 08:19 PM.

How the fuck did a Sylvanas argument find its way into a Vulpera thread

Not that I’m surprised