Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Think about all the players that will wait for a summon, gonna be glorious!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Think about all the players that will wait for a summon, gonna be glorious!
    I didn't think about it till now, but I wonder if Raider.IO will make its way to Classic

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    I didn't think about it till now, but I wonder if Raider.IO will make its way to Classic
    Yeah, and the gearscore addon from WotLK

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    This, along with guild banks are the very few additions I support (read: support, not require or expect) for Classic.

Guild banks because most of the biggest guilds were account sharing level 1 mules in Classic and that's unhealthy. Never been to a private server so don't really know how they solved this issue there. As for an LFG interface; I played on a small realm during Classic and peak hours it was reasonably spammy in the LFG chat, and if the plans for Classic is comparatively few and packed servers (based off of a few rumors) it could very well be a thing worth considering for Blizzard.

I, alike some of the other posters hope we don't get to see summon stones though, and especially not any form of queue system. Also hopefully no cross-realm interaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kongnic11 View Post
    I am pretty sure that DF will be a thing in vanilla. Though it won't be like it's current form. I am pretty sure someone will make an addon that will let people find other people for dungeons instead of looking in world chat. What are your thoughts on this?
    Ah, like vQueue or oQueue that is popular on private servers? Yes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Really? I thought people called 1.12 the 'TBC pre-patch' and that it came out with that. My bad.
    the TBC prepatch was 2.0.1. Prepatches always contain all the systems updates, including class changes, of the expansion to come, if 1.12 was the TBC prepatch we'd have things like Mages with water elementals, Paladins with Crusader Strike, Shaman with dual wield, etc, on vanilla servers, and we don't, because none of those things came until BC.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2018-10-16 at 05:41 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Addons cannot suddenly make the game crossrealm or teleport people, so it'll still be Classic in some sense.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    the TBC prepatch was 2.0.1. Prepatches always contain all the systems updates, including class changes, of the expansion to come, if 1.12 was the TBC prepatch we'd have things like Mages with water elementals, Paladins with Crusader Strike, Shaman with dual wield, etc, on vanilla servers, and we don't, because none of those things came until BC.
    I must just be confused because so many people call 1.12 'basically TBC'.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never heard anyone say that, anyone who says that doesn't know what they are talking about, all 1.12 really did was add crossrealm BGs....
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

I wonder if Communities will be a thing considering they are presumably doing full Bnet integration. So long as you can't play cross realm, I don't see how this could be an issue. If communities aren't available people will just default to Discord channels anyway. No stopping that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavll View Post
    OT: I certainly won't be using grouping tools.
    With vQueue, you will have no choice. Everytime you write LFG, LFM or similiar we will see you on our dirty Group finder interfaces.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Those are what you call misinformed people. 1.12 is simply just the last patch, the contents of the 1.12 patch are very minor

Quote Originally Posted by Dergiab View Post
    With vQueue, you will have no choice. Everytime you write LFG, LFM or similiar we will see you on our dirty Group finder interfaces.
    Hopefully Blizz ban any kind of group finding tools to preserve the feels.

Quote Originally Posted by BlakeArt View Post
    Yeaaaah, we want classic ! But you know, there is some tools, it would be like, really, really great to have them ! You know, because it's 2018, let's not push it too far.

HAHAHAHAhaha... hahaha ! Omg, every time I read a thread about "Classic", it end up in my mind, ho boy, the backfire is gonna be real, so real. I'm litteraly sorry for Blizzard at this point.

Know, what, you want. Not having the DF tool was really part of what made Vanilla. You had to BUILD a group, FIND people. Gosh... And yes, it means waiting 1h30 to find someone with the key for URBS (and probably pay him for it).
    people like me know what they want. and i dont want DF but on the other hand, i can't control people and tell them "DON'T MAKE ADDONS". you can only hope that blizz will ban these kinds of addons from classic which probably won't happen

I am pretty sure that DF will be a thing in vanilla. Though it won't be like it's current form. I am pretty sure someone will make an addon that will let people find other people for dungeons instead of looking in world chat. What are your thoughts on this?
    It already exists. It's called vQueue

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be surprised if LFD wasn't added to it at some point. I can't imagine catering to the five people that actually liked spending 20 minutes traveling to dire maul. Oh man do I not miss that about Vanilla at all.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Gavll View Post
    Hopefully Blizz ban any kind of group finding tools to preserve the feels.
    Good luck with that. You might as well ask Blizzard to ban addons periods.

You can't escape it, even if you don't use it yourself. Keep that in mind as you look for a group in chat.

You think they will include summoning stones like in tbc+? In vanilla, I am pretty sure that when u clicked the summoning stones you would be put into a group finder thing.
    It was in the BC pre-patch. I would hope that they fudge it and say "screw it that's vanilla enough." Summoning stones before that point were basically useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like this whole "i don't like LFG because i want to run to the dungeon. BUT KEEP SUMMONING STONES PLEASE, KAY? IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT". Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I'd be surprised if LFD wasn't added to it at some point. I can't imagine catering to the five people that actually liked spending 20 minutes traveling to dire maul. Oh man do I not miss that about Vanilla at all.
    I do not miss being auto-teleported to a dungeon in retail. So god damned boring.