Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    She didn't say she wanted illegals to vote for her.

Even your own fucking article from Faux News says:
    though Abrams may have simply been saying their interests would be represented.
    Even Faux News isn't claiming what you're claiming.

Another Zenkai thread where she uses a terrible source and then misinterprets what is actually said? I'll put this in the not surprised pile.

Quote Originally Posted by nymphetsss View Post
    This is what she said but hey guys it wasn't what she meant. what a world
    Every Trumpkin loves the "What he/she meant was...." it's like they are hearing something else the entire time, almost as if they are hearing some whispers from some malicious force.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Remember when the Repubs said this video meant nothing:

I mean he flat out says it, as opposed to this where the op clearly and knowingly misrepresents what was said.

Well, Pepperidge Farm remembers....

I find it ironic that everyone is going along with Fox's interpretation of what she said. If this had been a Republican, this board would have had a huge orgasm because they said they wanted illegals to vote for them. I am 100% sure she did not mean that she wants illegals to vote. But man the whine coming out of you guys is ridiculous. So easily triggered. So easy.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    So easily triggered.
    Yeah, Republicans are like that especially when it comes to Foreigners.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

So easily triggered. So easy.
    Man, you Trumplestiltskins think any reaction is being "triggered". Laugh at Trump? Triggered! Pissed at Trump for fucking up Puerto Rico recovery? Triggered. Stare in awe at every dumb thing Trump says? Triggered. Soon pouring a bowl of cereal because you're hungry is being "triggered".

Telling someone they are wrong, and they clearly are here, isn't being "triggered". I guess you'll have to tell teachers how "triggered" they are when they tell a student they are wrong.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Man, you Trumplestiltskins think any reaction is being "triggered". Laugh at Trump? Triggered! Pissed at Trump for fucking up Puerto Rico recovery? Triggered. Stare in awe at every dumb thing Trump says? Triggered. Soon pouring a bowl of cereal because you're hungry is being "triggered".

Telling someone they are wrong, and they clearly are here, isn't being "triggered". I guess you'll have to tell teachers how "triggered" they are when they tell a student they are wrong.
    I endorse this message.

Yet we know that all trumpkin trolls cheez themselves when they believe it is all about triggering dem libbbbbbberals. So yeah having a discussion or pointing out they are factually wrong in their minds give them the fantasy of triggering someone.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

I think you're giving Abrams far too much credit. She's just a talking point machine, listing every group under the sun that presently qualifies as "oppressed" in the progressive stack without any consideration to actual implications of the statement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Yeah, Republicans are like that especially when it comes to Foreigners.
    ...and women...and minorities...and the poor....and workers...

Oh I thought we were supposed to keep going.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

So easily triggered. So easy.
    Happy Holidays!

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post

Agreed. If the mods could start handing out forum vacations for saying "triggered" that'd be great. It adds nothing to the conversation and is basically just trolling.

And the OP was never heard from again?

I find it ironic that everyone is going along with Fox's interpretation of what she said. If this had been a Republican, this board would have had a huge orgasm because they said they wanted illegals to vote for them. I am 100% sure she did not mean that she wants illegals to vote. But man the whine coming out of you guys is ridiculous. So easily triggered. So easy.
    Once again, that was the OP's interpretation, so you should bash him.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    usual MO of him, comes in to a thread or makes one in this case, says some thing completely bs and then disappears

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

Well, he's a blatant liar and hypocrite, so that's pretty much his thing. Look at his posting history, it's filled with lies and intellectual dishonesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    "Abrams may have simply been saying their interests would be represented"

Your own article admits that you don't really have grounds for making that accusation. Kudos on not reading your own source.
    @zenkai being a partisan hack that can’t think critically or even read? You don’t say!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I think you're giving Abrams far too much credit. She's just a talking point machine, listing every group under the sun that presently qualifies as "oppressed" in the progressive stack without any consideration to actual implications of the statement.
    Yeah. That’s the problem with his post
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I will give her props for not hiding that she wants illegals to vote for her.
    I mean, most undocumented immigrants pay taxes, so why wouldn't they be allowed to vote?

We only reserve taxation without representation for Puerto Rico. /s

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    I mean, most undocumented immigrants pay taxes, so why wouldn't they be allowed to vote?

We only reserve taxation without representation for Puerto Rico. /s
    LOL if you think they pay anything near in taxes as a average working US citizen and even if they worked for free they are still here illegally. They are a burden on our infrastructure it has been proving with facts.

I guess you're for slave wages and corroborate welfare that exploit these people why tax payers shoulder the burden? How Republican of you.

LOL if you think they pay anything near in taxes as a average working US citizen and even if they worked for free they are still here illegally. They are a burden on our infrastructure it has been proving with facts.

I guess you're for slave wages and corroborate welfare that exploit these people why tax payers shoulder the burden? How Republican of you.
    Then stop being racist, and let them in. We get it, you hate brown people.

Oh, my bad. How much taxation is "enough" to qualify for voting? Can you link the law you are referring to here?

You think being in support of allowing taxpayers to vote means you also have to be in support of not earning a living wage? That's like assuming if you like wearing clothes you must be a fan of slave labor.

Oh right, its because you just post nonsense whether you can back it up or not. My bad. But you are trying way too hard here.