Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Huulo View Post
    You have the wrong cause and effect. Children who grow up in unstable homes develop issues. They become stuck in "survival" mode and never switch to thriving, causing them to make impulsive decisions. This issue has been studied extensively, and there's no evidence that children who grow up in supportive households with gay parents have any more problems than with straight parents.
    That's just not true.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Owning dogs is stupid, they are smelling dirty shit beasts. If you have no utility use for one you should not own one. Too many treat them like humans or better than.

I hate dogs.
    Oh

It's true though, my golden retriever has yet to find gold 3 years, useless!

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Literally all commonly held opinions.
    Maybe? But I dare you to post any one of those on Facebook or Twitter and watch the ensuing shitstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Uhh, you think babies just come out fat as fuck and grow up fat as fuck because their parents were? Sure, they may be more likely to be overweight if they develop similar unhealthy lifestyles but you're broad generalization is stupid as fuck.
    They will for sure because overweight people eat shit food, that shit food is also given to the child which causes them to be overweight. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    That's just not true.
    http://theconversation.com/factcheck...-parents-82313

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...rs-study-shows

https://www.parents.com/toddlers-pre...d-as-straight/

There's a difference between an unpopular opinion and an incorrect fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtel View Post
    - Using the word 'retard' as a pejorative is offensive to mentally handicapped people and shouldn't be used ('idiot' is an acceptable alternative).
    The bitter irony is that idiot and imbecile used to be the words we used to refer to the mentally handicapped. Then it became en vogue to use them in the pejorative, and it's no longer considered offensive to use those words to define someone who is acts stupidly.

Some day in the future, "retarded" will receive the same treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    That's literally how nothing fucking works during pregnancy. You're an idiot.
    Not talking about when they are pregnant you fucking moron, talking about when they are 3-16.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2018-10-17 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming

BFA isn't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    Not stupid in my eyes. Fat people make fat kids which causes way to many issues in this world.

Removing kids from extremely poor places like Africa would relieve the massive issues of world hunger/poverty. You are right, they are not opinions shared by people whom I've spoken to when its ever come up but that is why its unpopular.
    You're right that this is an unpopular opinion. Probably because it's a form of eugenics. When people have tried eugenics in the past, forcing sterilizations based on traits they consider undesirable, they've usually just picked random traits that they don't like. For example, attempting to eliminate homosexuals or Jews. It's more likely that you would just be eliminating people you don't like, poor and fat people, than doing anything to better humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    WTF, Dominos is the lowest tier pizza - As in, it's the absolute cheapest pizza you can buy, besides a frozen one at a grocery store. Your statement about price is not an opinion, it's just factually incorrect. The overrated part might be true.
    Little Caesars would like a Word with you.

Porsche's are one of the ugliest cars in the face of the earth.
    BMW owners are douchebags with chips on their shoulders.
    Friends wasn't a good show same for How I met your mother.
    Kevin Hart is an obnoxious human being.
    The world would be a better place if we were a collective instead of individuals.
    Obama was an okay president.

I'm sure those studies checked for masculinity in boys and promiscuous behaviour in girls.

Not talking about when they are pregnant you fucking moron, talking about when they are 3-16.
    If that's the case, then why wouldn't we try nutrition canceling or better yet regulating the food industry so that they can't put addictive levels of sugar in cereals and then market them to kids? Why jump straight to eugenics?

-People taking out loans because they can't afford to buy big ticket items yet...has basically made economic security a thing of the past in this country. People are paying ~$47k for a car that has a purchase price of $30k. It's giving away money for no reason other then people have no patience.

Rich people taking advantage of dumb people. ^

-The insurance industry is the biggest threat to the US economy.

I have been studying insurance industry practices for years. It is a scam of epic magnitude. ^

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    I'm sure those studies checked for masculinity in boys and promiscuous behaviour in girls.
    Maybe you should try reading them, or even do your own research? Scientific studies generally look at measurable outcomes. How would they measure "masculinity" in boys? What exactly would constitute promiscuity? Would you also measure promiscuity in boys? Just wondering, do you have any evidence to back up your claims?

You're right that this is an unpopular opinion. Probably because it's a form of eugenics. When people have tried eugenics in the past, forcing sterilizations based on traits they consider undesirable, they've usually just picked random traits that they don't like. For example, attempting to eliminate homosexuals or Jews. It's more likely that you would just be eliminating people you don't like, poor and fat people, than doing anything to better humanity.
    Not having children starving to death every day is something I would like, wouldn't really compare me to hitler though

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    -People should use common sense more often
    -Don't make important judgments without rational thought
    -Too many people today look to blame others for their own mistakes.
    How are these unpopular? This is literally the shit my parents generation used as rules for life.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    -The Star Wars prequels were fun movies.
    ...YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY GODDAMN MOUTH WHORE.

*koff*

I mean... I completely disagree with you.

(I don't really, I actually have enjoyed all of the Star Wars movies.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    It shouldn't need to exist.
    For that matter, neither should Black Lives Matter... and yet, here we are. =/

Not having children starving to death every day is something I would like, wouldn't really compare me to hitler though
    Facts are facts. I stated the fact that prevented certain groups from reproducing is eugenics. That's just what the word means. Eugenics programs are generally unpopular because of their history. That's another fact.

If that's the case, then why wouldn't we try nutrition canceling or better yet regulating the food industry so that they can't put addictive levels of sugar in cereals and then market them to kids? Why jump straight to eugenics?
    It falls on the parent to regulate that and if they are overweight they clearly don't care about what they are feeding themselves so they will feed their kids the same garbage they do.

How many parents give their children a completely different diet to themselves? making different lunches, snacks & dinner? very little I'm sure..

It falls on the parent to regulate that and if they are overweight they clearly don't care about what they are feeding themselves so they will feed their kids the same garbage they do.

How many parents give their children a completely different diet to themselves? making different lunches, snacks & dinner? very little I'm sure..
    If you're going to have the government interfere at that level, than we'd have kids taken away from parents, or would-be parents sterilized, over every little thing. Did you feed your child eggs? Those have cholesterol and fat, into foster care they go! Oh wait it turns out eggs are good for you. Arrest the parents who didn't feed their kids eggs.

Being healthy is great, but being fat is not the end of the world, or equivalent to being addicted to heroin. Now there's a good unpopular opinion for this forum.