Poll: Who wins this battle?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Horde Sylvanas vs Saurfang - Battle for the Orgrim Throne

Sylvanas is capable of using her banshee form to destroy structures and phase through objects and people.
    Saurfang is capable of cleaving the most heaviest of debris with his axe and beat someone to death with his barehands. He also additionally can access Orcish bloodlust.

The victor becomes/stays Warchief.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sylvanas is capable of using her banshee form to destroy structures and phase through objects and people.
    Saurfang is capable of cleaving the most heaviest of debris with his axe and beat someone to death with his barehands. He also additionally can access Orcish bloodlust.

There's no such thing as a stupid question......

Going to pin it on Syvlanas. She fights dirty, and would probably assassinate him in his sleep.

Though if this fight takes place after 8.1 when Saurfang already knows Sylvanas would do that, then he'd sleep with one eye open and Heroic Throw his axe into Sylvanas's face.

You can't defeat Sylvanas. Why? Because the moment she will start to lose, the Blizzard writers will give her new powers (she had ALL ALONG) on par with the Lich King.

Deleted
    Inb4 all the salty "Sylvanas only because of plot armour" replies. Oh wait, I'm already too late LOL...

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas. She seems to be able to empower her arrows with magic (seen from the BfA cinematic). So in the time it takes Saurfang to close the distance towards her she will be able to put a few explosive arrows in him. Saurfang can survive arrows to the chest (also seen in the BfA cinematic) but I think Sylvanas' would be stronger. Saurfang I think would kill Sylvanas if he could get close enough and get a single swing in, but the chances of that happening before Sylvanas shoots him down are slim to none.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

They're dragging this shit the whole expansion, so we will probably find out in 8.3 what's going to happen.

In a 1v1 fight with no powers, they would probably die from each other's cuts. With banshee OP shit, Sylvanas just phases his axe attacks and gg.

Lore is so stale atm, nothing is really happening. Where the fuck is Thrall ?

i mean, in lore, i would say sylvanas because saurfang is just a warrior.

but the devs of wow don't really give a fucking shit about what makes sense anymore and anyone's strong enough to beat or fight anyone as the plot demands it now, so obviously if they want saurfang to win, he'll win.

i'm not a fan of sylvanas. i despise this stupid, pandering, waifu-bait fucking character. but there's no way saurfang should be able to beat her in a fight that makes sense.

sylvanas, no question. let's gooooo
    change can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I wish Godfrey was back to blow her brains out I still got to give it to Sylvanas because he is a very dirty ass fighter. She is the batman of wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Going to pin it on Syvlanas. She fights dirty, and would probably assassinate him in his sleep.

Though if this fight takes place after 8.1 when Saurfang already knows Sylvanas would do that, then he'd sleep with one eye open and Heroic Throw his axe into Sylvanas's face.
    An axe wouldn’t kill her. She’s a banshee possessing her corpse
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

In a fair 1 vs 1 probably Saurfang, but that would never happen since Sylvanas probably knows that too and would probably just do what she does in 8.1.

And by fair i mean no help from others. so no use of Valkyr or some stuff like that.

In a fair 1 vs 1 Saurfang would get demolished

Sylvanas got owned 1v1 by Genn so I guess Saurfang would win too.

This is not going to happen because Saurfang is a plant.

If it would - Sylvanas easy.
    S.H.

10+ Year Old Account
    An axe wouldn’t kill her. She’s a banshee possessing her corpse
    Cut off the head, and stick it on a spike in the middle of Orgrimmar...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet we see no battle. Sylvanas may not stay warchief but it will not come to a full blown civil war.

And if Im wrong Im done with this crap story Im pissed off with all this Horde self destruction.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The era of Orcish leadership has been long gone since Thrall gave up his position and the downward spiral of Garrosh. By the time Vol'jin reclaimed the title of Warchief, it is clearly visible that a new regime is already happening.

as much as I love my High Overlord, I gotta say he would probably lose to Sylvanas. Sylvanas has her magic empowered arrows, banshee scream and she wont hesitate on playing dirty. While Saurfang is a legendary warrior, warriors are still considered of the weakest classes lore wise (or so I've heard) so pitting him against whatever Sylvanas is these days is like a death sentence unless Saurfang can get a single blow on her
    Last edited by Sunderella; 2018-10-17 at 09:52 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Sylvanas got owned 1v1 by Genn so I guess Saurfang would win too.
    Funny, I seem to remember Genn being the one walking away with an arrow in him even when he had the element of surprise, but anyway...

On Topic
    Saurfang's obsession with "honourable" combat will be his undoing (and rightly so) just as we have seen on multiple occasions already, while Sylvanas's survival-centric win-at-all-costs approach will come see her prevail. Not that it would even come to that mind you, Saurfang wouldn't even be able to get close to begin with. If you tally up their respective strengths, in a 1v1 Sylvanas has plenty more advantages than he does, many of which directly counter what he has.
    Last edited by mmoc997d567772; 2018-10-17 at 07:53 AM.