Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    You see, you getting EMOTIONAL right there is going to lead to you getting infracted/banned. Don't be emotional when trying to get things done or get your voice heard Relax.

For what it's worth, not being sympathetic or empathetic has nothing to do with general IQ or being "retarded". Maybe educate yourself as well first before insulting someone
    OK lats stop there , this will go nowhere and insulting directly like me will not work, and being subtle like you wont work ether , i am not a moron , and will not be look down upon, its not emotion its just self-respect and pride. Dont patronize me , last post was not emotional , it was, at leas it would be in real life, a clam normal question , do you disregard emotion as something that should not be valued in a topic and so on?

But as i said i will not talk about it anymore , and i will not be talked down to eater. Report me or infarct as you wish

Quote Originally Posted by Innugammii View Post
    OK lats stop there , this will go nowhere and insulting directly like me will not work, and being subtle like you wont work ether , i am not a moron , and will not be look down upon, its not emotion its just self-respect and pride. Dont patronize me , last post was not emotional , it was, at leas it would be in real life, a clam normal question , do you disregard emotion as something that should not be valued in a topic and so on?

But as i said i will not talk about it anymore , and i will not be talked down to eater. Report me or infarct as you wish
    Oof. Getting mad insulting someone then expecting them to be nice to you back. Oof. Not how the world works.

Don't tell me what to do You say what you want, I say what I want in return. Easy to understand
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    The hyperbole coming from detractors of the game is becoming more and more dramatic every day. Maybe we should start calling this BfA Derangement Syndrome?
    *chuckle*... you aren't wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

You have the right thinking its like a toddlers tantrum, than again , use your imagination lil bit or are you to serious for it ? Is Joy sucked out of your life ? I just wonder. Ps i do have mine , for years i didnt side and i still dont just because some is someone, do you truly think i am a doomsayer all the time? I sucked it up , all the stuff i didnt like for years, always giving hope, but this expansion there is less and less of it.
    So your solution is to come here and act like a toddler throwing a tantrum... What EXACTLY are you trying to accomplish? Your spewing isn't going to change Blizzard's mind... The loss of enough money however WILL.... When you realize this and act accordingly you will find far more enjoyment and peace in your life... You might even find a game you enjoy...

- - - Updated - - -

I am really sorry for what i will say now, but are you emotionally retarded, i really ask , there is a thing like that, if you as a person you cant understand emotion that's what it is called. What, you think that something cant be constructive because its emotional in a way? Were ya from ? I did gave constructive feedback, on other posts and my opinion.

This is more a discussion thread, than blizz feedback on official forum.
    What 'constructive' feedback did you offer? Share it with the folks... All I've seen is you throwing your toys out of the pram and calling names at folks that dont agree with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Insulting folks that dont agree with you isn't the way to get them to agree with you. It's far more likely to result in them slapping you back. Call your emotional outbursts whatever you want, folks that are watching this dont and wont care. As far as looking down on you or talking down to you, you created that situation yourself by acting like a toddler that needs their nappy changed. You've had your say, other folks get to have their say as well, EVEN if it doesn't agree with what you want.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I can discriminate against their opinions because I disagree with them. Just because they have people who mindlessly watch them they think their voice should be heart he loudest. For instance anything Asmongold says I tend to disagree. Most of these people want to be stuck in a time that the game isn't mean to be in. You can't freeze time and have the game stay that way. It needs to evolve.

There's a difference between disliking certain things and then there's the way they do it that gets to the point of constant complaining because it's cool or what others want them to do.

Everyone's opinion is equal. Just because someone is a streamer, gets paid, etc doesn't mean they need to have a bigger voice, but right now they do because they have all their followers going "yup" which is the equivalent of then just having yes men. These people don't understand fully why, just that someone said it and gave a few reasons whether legit or not. This is why I'm glad Blizzard doesn't listen to streamers, vocal minority, etc.
    They do have a bigger voice and you have to learn to deal with it

Deleted
    Battle for Keeping Subscribers

The problem I have with BfA is that it's boring. Raids are ok, mythic+ are ok but doing the same 10 dungeons again and again is too repetitive. They should find a way to make them more random not just by changing affixes.

All the rest is pure crap. Questing, class design, islands, warfronts, azerite, mission table, all of these can be scrapped. War mode was a good idea but badly exploited. They also managed to make professions even less engaging than world quests, which is quite the feat.

Deleted
    Oof. Getting mad insulting someone then expecting them to be nice to you back. Oof. Not how the world works.

Don't tell me what to do You say what you want, I say what I want in return. Easy to understand
    Ok , deal. Agree i never saw reason to be in conflict to long on personal things on the internet , anyone can be an idiot , troll, or behave like the smartest person.

So what ever we think of each other personal, lats be done with it and move on. Not ll grew up were i did , i need to understand that people fell bad if insulted and dont communicate much like that because they get mad at you moma jokes, thos are for weakling and spinless people were I come from . so in the and we agree to disagree. At least something

Deleted
    Battle for Fuck I Really Have Nothing Else To Play

Yeah, kind of a long title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Blizzard Failed Again. That's what bfa really stands for.
    This wins the thread. 11/10
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    This wins the thread. 11/10
    it dose not , apparently having any emotion like me in a conversation makes everything what i said invalid.

Ok , deal. Agree i never saw reason to be in conflict to long on personal things on the internet , anyone can be an idiot , troll, or behave like the smartest person.

So what ever we think of each other personal, lats be done with it and move on. Not ll grew up were i did , i need to understand that people fell bad if insulted and dont communicate much like that because they get mad at you moma jokes, thos are for weakling and spinless people were I come from . so in the and we agree to disagree. At least something
    You started the personal attacks. Remember that
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Deleted
    You started the personal attacks. Remember that
    I might have bad memory , or you , don't remember , can't read , wanna grab a drink ? If we end up in fisting i hope its not the A*** kind of fist fight.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only because you might dismiss all of that for some stupid idiots, remember behind every keybord there is a person, they might troll you some of them , but you cant say that all are wrong , not now, not this expansion not this time.
    But I think a lot of them are. I'll explain

WoW is a game that is played by a very diverse playerbase and everyone is going to their own preferences which may or may not be the same as or similar to other players. So if you want to enjoy a game a like WoW you need to understand and accept the idea of compromise. And that is where my personal problem lies with the vast majority of vocal critics. They are adamant about their way as being the best and insist that anything else is <insert random hyperbole here> unacceptable.

When some people have decided up front that they don't like something, no amount of reasoning is going to sway their way of thinking. They will be miserable because they must prove that they are right. Fuck being happy if it means you have to admit that maybe you were wrong (or in the very least overreacted).

A massive part of the problem with the typical critic is that I don't believe they have even bothered to try playing the game as it is meant to played. They insist on playing it the way they want to play it, and will refuse to acknowledge that maybe the reason it's not turning out to be fun is that their refusal to try it any other way...like the way it was designed.

For example: AP: The idea of this feature was never to grind for it. If you have any analytical capacity and the ability think critically, it should be pretty clear what the intention of the system is: To be rewarded for doing the content you like doing. It was never intended to be a driver to enforce doing shit you don't like doing just to get a bit more azerite. And yet a lot of people do it like that, choosing the content they want to do based entirely on what will yield the most azerite and then whine incessantly about how terrible the "system" is.

It's like they're faced with a bunch of square holes, but they don't like square holes or square pegs, they insist on using the round pegs that they have always used. Or maybe they'll invent a bunch of new pegs, hexagonal, octagonal, pentagonal (you know, because they are innately superior) and insist on trying to force those pegs into those square holes.

Sorry but that's just an idiotic way to play the game. Do the content you like doing, and do it to the extent that you enjoy doing it. And learn to accept that, yes, someone else will have more azerite power than you. That's ok.

I genuinely believe that if people could just step back and stop obsessing over detail of the game that isn't exactly how they want it to be, and just play it for what it is instead, a lot of these whiny complaints that infest the forums would vanish.

I am not saying that the game is perfect or that there isn't room for improvement, but I also think that when people are in full on riot mode, constructive criticism doesn't tend to happen. It just becomes noise with everyone shouting their own hyperbolic version of what they think is the solution, and in the end no one is heard.
    Last edited by Raelbo; 2018-10-17 at 08:08 AM.

Imagine hating something but not being able to stay away from it. That's what you people do. My word. Unsub and go away and quit clogging forums, or stay and offer constructive feedback and quit the meme bandwagon sheep posting.
    This is really dumb. What they are telling Blizzard is: Hey guys!! GUYS!!! I want you to take my money.... but currently I am unhappy with the product. Please improve or return to version XYZ.
    The only thing is that you could argue about is the time that it takes for these guys/customers to realize that their voice is not going to be heard.

You just seem to forget that people invested in this game. Probably for a long time. The game has become a lifestyle for some. Ingrained in their daily lives. Imagine you having a relationship with someone and you see this person slowly becoming someone you do not like. These changes are things that can be put to a halt. These things can be undone. Would you stay silent? And if you do voice your concerns time and again via all sorts of ways.... how long until you decide that this relationship is not worth it anymore?
    Last edited by Vaelorian; 2018-10-17 at 08:12 AM.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    No. BFA stands for Battle for Azeroth. It's printed right on the box if you got a physical copy.

It's also right at the top of this page: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/

BFA also stands for: Go Cry Somewhere Else
    So Edgy. /10chrs
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    Keep defending a shitty game and you become a shitty person imo.
    Not really. The shitty people are the ones that overly defensive or overly offensive about it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Not really. The shitty people are the ones that overly defensive or overly offensive about it.
    Balance is more important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    Balance is more important.
    Yes, which means one who's still trying to right up the game while being active within it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    No. BFA stands for Battle for Azeroth. It's printed right on the box if you got a physical copy.

It's also right at the top of this page: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/

BFA also stands for: Go Cry Somewhere Else
    Nope, BfA stands for Beta for All, everyone knows that. Battle for Azeroth was just a typo that went out on all those boxes and an inside joke at blizzard

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    i stopped reading after the 6th spelling error in the first five words.