Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    How are these expansions a 'roleplayer's dream'?

Also, both expansions are terrible but Legion is ultimately worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Like you couldn't totally do that before right?

Guys leave OP alone it's probably his first and only mmo and is about 12 getting excited because they beat a few Horde players 40 vs 3 at a time or something.
    No!, The streets will run red with Horde Blood, we must stop him!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRemedy View Post
    Imagine roleplaying in a world so sanitized and void of creativity that it makes Marvel movies look shocking and bold.
    Sick burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    I will only comment on the:

Arena - 8/10 - This is the most fun I’ve had in Arena in years. I do actually like the new ranking system and how you can get a piece of gear weekly, even though it’s still a bit random.

how in the world you can rank arena as 8/10? LOL

its like 2/10 max

Legion was 1/10 and BFA gets 2/10 because they removed templates and made it so trinkets would work inside arenas again.. everything else is literally the same

ranking system is trash(free glad is a joke), everything else is the same as it has been since they removed arena teams, class design(the most important thing in the game and especially in PVP) is probably even worse than in legion, but only slightly, cuz its really hard to make it worse than it was in Legion tbh

PVP gearing system is a joke, cuz still no PVP vendors and its all RNG spiced with TF

oh and im not even going to answer to that pile of shit OP wrote

L O L at all the triggered haters of the game.

Good thread OP. That is why we have opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    ranking system is trash(free glad is a joke), everything else is the same as it has been since they removed arena teams, class design(the most important thing in the game and especially in PVP) is probably even worse than in legion, but only slightly, cuz its really hard to make it worse than it was in Legion tbh
    There were issues with Legion PVP for sure, but class design was not really one of them so much. On the whole, it actually had very broad representation of classes in high rated pvp. Love it or hate it, it wasn't remotely as bad as it is now. Arena right now is a horrible mess in terms of class design with certain classes obviously needed very hard pvp nerfs and just not getting them. Also the template isn't gone, it's just a messy system that's somewhere in between that and your gear matters.

And there are issues with BFA's system for sure but the new ranking system most certainly is not one of them. The rewards systems tho...conquest cap reward is pretty much useless and needs to scale with rating, but really they should just scrap all the bs and give us vendors, and then they can also give us items to increase the I lvl of the gear later and cosmetic rewards from rating.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-10-17 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    There were issues with Legion PVP for sure, but class design was not really one of them so much. On the whole, it actually had very broad representation of classes in high rated pvp. Love it or hate it, it wasn't remotely as bad as it is now. Arena right now is a horrible mess in terms of class design with certain classes obviously needed very hard pvp nerfs and just not getting them. Also the template isn't gone, it's just a messy system that's somewhere in between that and your gear matters.

And there are issues with BFA's system for sure but the new ranking system most certainly is not one of them. The rewards systems tho...conquest cap reward is pretty much useless and needs to scale with rating, but really they should just scrap all the bs and give us vendors, and then they can also give us items to increase the I lvl of the gear later and cosmetic rewards from rating.
    class design is actually the reason why PVP has been pretty much thrown in the trash since WoD and is getting worse pretty much each expansion since WoD

representation has nothing to do with class design.. class design has nothing to do with class balance

Definitely far better than most other expansions when it comes to the content provided. As all other expansions do, this one has its downsides too, but most can of it can be boiled down to a striking differences between the vision the developers have for the game and the expectations certain groups of players have.

Legion was, in my opinion, the best expansion WoW's put out and I say that once I take nostalgia out of the equation and accept the reality of the present-day MMOs. It is much harder to make an impactful expansion now than it was in the past. The expectations are higher, there's more competition, there's tons of games available and online gaming and MMOs are an everyday thing.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-10-17 at 09:22 AM.

Is this part of blizzards damage control? Hiring angry teens to write something semi positive about a feature 12 ppl care about lol.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    representation has nothing to do with class design
    Your user name is really fitting lol. Weaker classes/specs can get glad all the same! Delusional...

Deleted
    People like you are the sole problem of this community

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Your user name is really fitting lol. Weaker classes/specs can get glad all the same! Delusional...
    what are you talking about?

in what way representation and class design are connected? class design is about how class plays and how fun it is, not about how powerful it is

ofc you can play a powerful class and have fun because its powerful, but not cause of how well its designed, but because of how powerful it is

class design isnt about even field and balance.. balance rarely has anything to do with class design

by class design i mean how the class is designed, how abilities are designed, how many of them do you have etc. not how powerful they are
    Last edited by Craaazyyy; 2018-10-17 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Is this part of blizzards damage control? Hiring angry teens to write something semi positive about a feature 12 ppl care about lol.

Actually I wonder if its the decade+ "WoW is dying" group that are paid by competitors to troll the boards.

I had fun at the beginning if BFA. I played casually. But now, even for s casual, the game is getting boring af.