Poll: whos gonna kill sylvanas

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    She's goint to go back in time and escape her trial for her crimes in a AU with some bronzedrake guy thats she's going to kill.
    The story is going to take place right before the Lich King took over Arthas, she's going to take Arthas place, Lich King is going to take over Sylvannas and she's going to dominate the LK powers

But no , it's not the same thing than MoP, you think so but it's not like that it's a completly orginal story - Ion dude guy from Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    The Zandalari needed the Horde as much as they needed the Zandalari.
    Without its fleet, the main reason the Horde went to Zandalar, it would be easy for Sylvanas to say "Well, you have no fleet. Fuck you"

But what would've been the point? They are still a strong people, and now they are itching to fight the Alliance
    Hmm true, but it would take alot Talanjis character if she tried to betray the Warchief same expansion she joined up with her. When the warchief sent forces to save her from stormwind.

Eventhough Sylvanas is Sylvanas it would still make Talanji feel like a person who doesn't appreciate what people do for her nor isn't thankful at all.

My point was it would take alot out of Talanjis character if nearly immediatly that she joins the horde she betrays it by breaking the outh to the warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    pretty much everyone hates sylvanas now except nathanos and some of the more poorly educated forsaken players. but shes probably gotta die at this point so who do you want in the lore to get to kill her

tbh im rooting for delaryn
    You are going to be so disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    No one trusts Sylvanas enough to just let her be set aside, lol.

She went fully all out. Her spark burns at its brightest right now and it will fade.

She's gonna die. Saurfang will ensure it too.
    Leaks say Saurfang challenges her to Mak’gora after she hangs Zappy Boy, and then Saurfang gets one shot

Real question is: Who should get a killer blow*ob from Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    She isn't going anywhere.....Vol''jin in 8.1 says he's gonna make sure that she doesn't fuck up the Horde too bad (lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Leaks say Saurfang challenges her to Mak’gora after she hangs Zappy Boy, and then Saurfang gets one shot
    I hope not!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Not before she orders Nathanos to take her place because we know she is a coward who will run away and sacrifice anything as long as it isn't her life, in the process.

But maybe he will see what she has become after all that has come since she ordered the murder of her own people, even loyalists.
    Whahaha she is a coward, thats hilarious, Sylvanas sitting in undercity throne room UNARMED facing 4 major alliance characters and those 4 got lucky they got out alive, but yeah, Sylvanas is a coward. <falls off his chair laughing out loud>

Alliance players are so delusional or mindcontrolled/brainwashed, take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    She won't die. The fanboys would go crazy and may resort to murder after the many death threats they will rain down the writers' Twitter.
    Or maybe they'll just quit the game instead of talking about qutting and weeping all over the forums.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    Hmm true, but it would take alot Talanjis character if she tried to betray the Warchief same expansion she joined up with her. When the warchief sent forces to save her from stormwind.

Eventhough Sylvanas is Sylvanas it would still make Talanji feel like a person who doesn't appreciate what people do for her nor isn't thankful at all.

My point was it would take alot out of Talanjis character if nearly immediatly that she joins the horde she betrays it by breaking the outh to the warchief.
    Talanji was willing to lend aid to he Horde just as they lent aid to her people.
    But considering her "Ill make sure her reign is a just one" quote, we can imply that she wouldn't put up with usual Sylvanas shenaningans if they ever endanger the Zandalari.
    However this is BfA. Blizzard does not on established Lore for this expansion
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Talanji was willing to lend aid to he Horde just as they lent aid to her people.
    But considering her "Ill make sure her reign is a just one" quote, we can imply that she wouldn't put up with usual Sylvanas shenaningans if they ever endanger the Zandalari.
    However this is BfA. Blizzard does not on established Lore for this expansion
    When did Sylvanas endanger anyone? I get it that people don't like her cause... well cause some people have trouble separating fantasy from reality and think that asking for the removal of an evil character earns them "NICE FELLA" points... or something. But why advertise false information or purposely misinterpret stuff ?

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    well cause some people have trouble separating fantasy from reality and think that asking for the removal of an evil character earns them "NICE FELLA" points... or something.
    Nice fella points? I think those people simply don't find the story fun with her around. They signed up for a particular faction fantasy, but now Sylvanas is ruining their fun by turning all their favorite characters into submissive hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Nice fella points? I think those people simply don't find the story fun with her around. They signed up for a particular faction fantasy, but now Sylvanas is ruining their fun by turning all their favorite characters into submissive hypocrites.
    No, people who desperately jack off at the prospect of Sylvanas' death are not simply upset over the story. I didn't like Vol'jin in the Horde, but I figured I'll wait him out, not make numberless posts about how that character keeps me up at night and kills my joy. There's reasonable disagreement and then there's... sick, fucking obsession. We are way past reasonable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    When did Sylvanas endanger anyone? I get it that people don't like her cause... well cause some people have trouble separating fantasy from reality and think that asking for the removal of an evil character earns them "NICE FELLA" points... or something. But why advertise false information or purposely misinterpret stuff ?
    Starting a war generally endangers a lot of people. Specially after you get one of your allies King killed
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Starting a war generally endangers a lot of people. Specially after you get one of your allies King killed
    Technically it was SI7 fault and Mathias saws for getting captured. So Alliance missinformation caused Vol'jins death and Stormheim gave sylvanas casus belli which is in short term justful cause for war. Also the same threat would remain in hordes eye when Anduin approved assasination attempt on Sylvanases life and didn't execute the culprits.

What would the reaction be if Baine oneshot her?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    Technically it was SI7 fault and Mathias saws for getting captured. So Alliance missinformation caused Vol'jins death and Stormheim gave sylvanas casus belli which is in short term justful cause for war. Also the same threat would remain in hordes eye when Anduin approved assasination attempt on Sylvanases life and didn't execute the culprits.
    While the Casus Belli was valid, her plan to tear the Alliance apart by capturing Teldrassil backfired on her because it unified all the Alliance against the Horde, which in turn, endangered more lives.

But I know some people won't have the same outlook I have on the War of Thorns. That's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    What would the reaction be if Baine oneshot her?
    It'd be a nice April 1st joke

7+ Year Old Account
    While the Casus Belli was valid, her plan to tear the Alliance apart by capturing Teldrassil backfired on her because it unified all the Alliance against the Horde, which in turn, endangered more lives.
    Actually her original plan was just to kill Malf and take over Teldrassil, but big Saurfang couldnt go through with landing the killing blow on Malf cos honour, and then the dying ranger sorta gave her the idea for the 'Biggest BBQ of Azeroth like ever'.

In the Horde short story about the Darkshore compaign, Saurfang is even shown to understand that this is their only other option after he dun did goofed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BadguyNotBadGuy View Post
    Actually her original plan was just to kill Malf and take over Teldrassil, but big Saurfang couldnt go through with landing the killing blow on Malf cos honour, and then the dying ranger sorta gave her the idea for the 'Biggest BBQ of Azeroth like ever'.

In the Horde short story about the Darkshore compaign, Saurfang is even shown to understand that this is their only other option after he dun did goofed.
    I still don't understand the ending for the War of Thorns.
    You get one story that explains everything but in-game shows something different but Warbringers show Saurfang angry as fuck because of the outcome.
    I don't know what to believe in.

But I know some people won't have the same outlook I have on the War of Thorns. That's fine.

It'd be a nice April 1st joke
    True and we have agree here to disagree.