15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post

Holy fuck, that's beautiful. 10/10

I know they won't, but it would be great if they'd offer the option for a blood mage collar for the helm and a non-robe version of the chest with plate pants.

And also a Blood Knight palette swap with gold -> red and red-> black.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Goddammit, I hate robes.
    Eh, like I said before, the key pieces have such stellar extra geometry that you can swap them around with other gear and as long as you're matching up the colors it should look appropriate. Most of the Horde PVP tier recolors in the game are some combination of red/black/gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    On the Alliance side, Night Elf warfront armor feels honestly disappointingly stale, whereas Forsaken Warfront armor looks properly filled in (waist pieces, leg pieces, chest pieces)

On the Horde side, the heritage armor feels disappointingly stale when it comes to the 3D assets. With there being no armor plating around the waist or the lower part of the robe.
    The good thing about NE warfront armor is the shield. UD armor is ok but nothing too fancy.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Or if the rumors of the new Mage Tower giving racial weapons is true.
    What rumors? What did I miss now

I'm surprised I didn't think about this possibility. I hope it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    What rumors? What did I miss now
    They keep making "racial weapons" for allied races that only NPCs use. Now they did it with guard weapons for Belfs.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where'd this "New Mage Tower" chatter come from anyway?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Blizz acknowledged it was a success and they want to do something like it again.

Ion said they liked the mage tower and indirectly confimed they'd be doing something similar in BFA

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm so happy I have every race at 110 (well, except Worgen, but I'll use boost from 9.0 pre-order for him). Maybe I'll even start to level Dwarf/Belf to 120 through invasions in 8.1 just for new quests and armor.

Ion pretty much confirmed BfA "Mage Tower" will happen in some Q&A in summer. But I wouldn't expect it to come before 8.2.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2018-10-17 at 08:05 PM.

The biggest argument against heritage weapons is that some races get a full set in Warfronts... so what would those races get for winning ?

15+ Year Old Account
    I took this into photoshop quick and dirty just to make an example, but man, I really hope Blizzard will make a Blood Knight recolor of the Heritage Armor. It would take literally no effort.

Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    The good thing about NE warfront armor is the shield. UD armor is ok but nothing too fancy.
    It's not about whether you like the design, but rather how well it's filled out.
    For example, leather and mail set have gear stuff around the waist that makes the entire set feel more alive, and also stuff on the chest to top it off.

Night Elf Warfront armor has a flat belt and then a cheap belt buckle, and no 3D bits on the chest or legs.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I took this into photoshop quick and dirty just to make an example, but man, I really hope Blizzard will make a Blood Knight recolor of the Heritage Armor. It would take literally no effort.

Damn! Nice work, Kath. That really does look badass.

Low key disappointed that there seems to be no new model for Mekkas robot or the tidesage elemental boss. Seems like BfD will use a lot of existing models similar to ToV.

Low key disappointed that there seems to be no new model for Mekkas robot or the tidesage elemental boss. Seems like BfD will use a lot of existing models similar to ToV.
    Why would they update mekka's robot? It was only introduced in legion and looks great. Even his new model is made to fit with his robot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Why would they update mekka's robot? It was only introduced in legion and looks great. Even his new model is made to fit with his robot.
    I was assuming he would get a bigger one, but I guess they'll just scale him really big?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post

That's gonna look sick on my Demon Hunter with his Mage Tower glaives.

I was assuming he would get a bigger one, but I guess they'll just scale him really big?
    I think he will be regular sized as a raid boss. I know he's fighting many people, but he will have many lethal gadgets in his arsenal But maybe you're right, we'll have to wait and see

10+ Year Old Account
    So... datamining is done?
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines