Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I honestly don't know how much I buy it. They still sent in 15 people to handle it and they had no rights whatsoever to interrogate him as he had committed no crimes against Saudi Arabia that I am aware of.
    I think the biggest problem with that theory is that they sent a forensic expert, if they only wanted to just interrogate him why send someone to cover up a crime? It shows they went with the intention of killing him and cleaning up the evidence.

Nothing suspicious going on here, move along...

'You Couldn't Make This Up': A Bunch of Mops, Cleaners, and Trash Bags Delivered to Saudi Consulate Ahead of Khashoggi Murder Probe

"You couldn't make his up!!! Literally minutes after Saudi authorities said Turkish investigators could enter the consulate—a cleaning team arrived and entered the building." —Jamal Elshayyal, Al Jazeera"

https://twitter.com/abdbozkurt/statu...14597634744321

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Why the world is so captivated by this and not shit like little kids getting bombed and hospitals getting bombed is absolutely baffling to me. Also Israel and Saudi Arabia have been killing thousands of people in Gaza and Yemen respectively... Do their lives not matter? I mean I guess it's good that people "care" about this.... the amount of caring just doesn't really make any sense.
    because the ruling class might have met Jamal at a party. The rest they won't.

So Saudi are going to admit this was interigation and abduction gone wrong and call the people who did it rogues to weasel out of it?

'he fell onto the bonesaw that we brought via jet'

Scumbags. Turkey and the USA will do a deal with them to quiet this up.

Why the world is so captivated by this and not shit like little kids getting bombed and hospitals getting bombed is absolutely baffling to me. Also Israel and Saudi Arabia have been killing thousands of people in Gaza and Yemen respectively... Do their lives not matter? I mean I guess it's good that people "care" about this.... the amount of caring just doesn't really make any sense.
    The infamous "You shouldn't care about this thing I don't want you to care about! You should care about this other thing that I probably don't really care about!"

f's given = zero

criticize a fanatic religious dictatorship for years, then enter their consulate = unutterable stupidity

Plus, he's not an American citizen, so why should the US give a single f?
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    f's given = zero

criticize a fanatic religious dictatorship for years, then enter their consulate = unutterable stupidity

Plus, he's not an American citizen, so why should the US give a single f?
    I thought this dude was an American citizen?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    No, "just" a permanent resident. So Trump doesn't give a damn. Because he has so many great arm deals with Saudi Arabia.

Because it is about money.

They are trying to make Saudi Arabia into a franchise or a Singapore in the desert so the world leaders need to make Saudi Arabia look clean for sponsors and business opportunities.

Deleted
    Looks like they beheaded him after torturing him.

I wonder if it will become normal that Saudi embassies become small ISIS outposts and are allowed to murder/rendition critics of the dictatorship.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Looks like they beheaded him after torturing him.

I wonder if it will become normal that Saudi embassies become small ISIS outposts and are allowed to murder/rendition critics of the dictatorship.
    ISIS outposts?

It's business as usual in Saudi Arabia, no need to draw any ISIS analogies into this.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    ISIS outposts?

It's business as usual in Saudi Arabia, no need to draw any ISIS analogies into this.
    You just cant let this go can you? Why on earth you try this hard to "defend" suudis?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazerdam View Post
    You just cant let this go can you? Why on earth you try this hard to "defend" suudis?
    ...........what?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

I am so happy republicans dont hate all muslims anymore, they finally found a true muslim friend, first it was kind of bashar, but you know bashar and trump really dont get along even though they have a mutual friend.
    But mohammaed bin solomon is the muslim trump supports have needed, he doesn't just listen to the fake news media lie about is great leadership! he executes them! a real manly leader like trump, shows muslims and republicans can get along after all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    hes not but its been an international norm for years that the US be against extrajudicial killings of reporters, being the former leader of the free world, we put sanctions on russia/north korea for doing such, and our economy is so big most nations have to follow international norms or sanctions will effect them, one wouldnt normally do such an act unless they knew the US administration would refuse to enact sanctions... But you know the biggest free speech crisis of 2018 for maga people isnt dictators having free reign to murder dissentors, ITS YOUTUBES AD POLICY

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/17/polit...nes/index.html

ok It seems the administrations argument might have a grain of truth and pompeo seemed to signal that the KING, its proported that the crown prince ordered the killing, is very upset at the crown prince, and disrespecting the king is the highest of crimes in saudi arabia, the king could pretend it was all the crown prince and have him executed and try to salvage relationships, i wouldnt ignore such a possibility- it also seems the crown prince had daddy issues in the past
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2018-10-18 at 03:00 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Horde View Post
    Nothing suspicious going on here, move along...

'You Couldn't Make This Up': A Bunch of Mops, Cleaners, and Trash Bags Delivered to Saudi Consulate Ahead of Khashoggi Murder Probe

"You couldn't make his up!!! Literally minutes after Saudi authorities said Turkish investigators could enter the consulate—a cleaning team arrived and entered the building." —Jamal Elshayyal, Al Jazeera"

https://twitter.com/abdbozkurt/statu...14597634744321
    lol... how do they think they would get away without being noticed with this?

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/sau...-report-138007

A Turkish newspaper reported on Oct. 18 that one of the suspects involved in the disappearance of Saudi writer Jamal Khashoggi died in a “suspicious car accident” in Riyadh.
    Mashal Saad al-Bostani, a 31-year-old lieutenant of the Saudi Royal Air Forces, was among the 15 suspects who arrived and left Turkey on Oct. 2 after going to Saudi Arabia’s Istanbul consulate when Khashoggi visited there, according to daily Yeni Şafak.
    Holy fuck these people couldn't look more guilty and are quite bad at what they do.

There is going to be a purge to protect the royalty. They are going to admit that it happened, and that it was a rogue operation, and some will be thrown under the bus. The Crown Prince will plead ignorance, and will publicly chastise them... and we will pretend like we believe them. We will continue to support their authoritarian regime, and our government will be complicit in the silencing of speech and the press.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    There is going to be a purge to protect the royalty. They are going to admit that it happened, and that it was a rogue operation, and some will be thrown under the bus. The Crown Prince will plead ignorance, and will publicly chastise them... and we will pretend like we believe them. We will continue to support their authoritarian regime, and our government will be complicit in the silencing of speech and the press.
    And Trump will still sell them the weapons and not sanction them like everyone is calling for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    And Trump will still sell them the weapons and not sanction them like everyone is calling for it.
    Trump likes them, because they rule how Trump would like to be able to rule. He's a pure authoritarian, and he's jealous of their methods.

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    lol... how do they think they would get away without being noticed with this?
    Because they got a stooge in the white house who is going to work with them to make up a believable lie.