Thread: Outlaw dps help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    It's way less than a 30 sec cd due to restless blades and true bearing.
    45sec base, so I was already accounting for restless blades. I did not take true bearing into account on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Quidamtyra View Post
    45sec base, so I was already accounting for restless blades. I did not take true bearing into account on purpose.
    Not sure why when you have it up fairly regularly. And yes, i mean in 2+ buffs

Not sure why when you have it up fairly regularly. And yes, i mean in 2+ buffs
    The point is, he's basically wasting his 100 tier talent, regardless of the actual cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Quidamtyra View Post
    The point is, he's basically wasting his 100 tier talent, regardless of the actual cooldown.
    Definitely agreed there. I don't even know how it's possible to get such low uses from it. Might as well be using killing spree at that point.

Definitely agreed there. I don't even know how it's possible to get such low uses from it. Might as well be using killing spree at that point.
    Well if you're not using BR you're probably not using KS lol. Here's the problem with going online and copying a cookie cutter build without looking at what the stuff does.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixxis View Post
    Well if you're not using BR you're probably not using KS lol. Here's the problem with going online and copying a cookie cutter build without looking at what the stuff does.
    noted, honestly use it for mobility or in aoe scenarios.