Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    If you want, you should be able to. Freedom is awesome.
    trouble dealing with laws. I'd loveto send you to russia on a boat or a rocket sometime?
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    So I can move to russia freely? xd
    Yeah lol. The USSR was imperialistic af, but now that they are under a new name, I guess it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    How exactly are they using kids as shields? If they are the kids parants should they just leave there kids behind?
    If they are caught by the US border patrol and they have kids, the border patrol gives them a court date to show up for a hearing and lets them go on their own recognizance. If they don't have kids they're put in detention to await their hearing.

A kid is a get out of jail free card.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

capitalism has never been about open borders. you seem to be confusing limited government and no government.
    Limited government, great, let them in. If they harm someone, arrest them.

You are wanting to stifle capitalism, that's labor right there, let them work.

Quote Originally Posted by Life Capital View Post
    Yeah lol. The USSR was imperialistic af, but now that they are under a new name, I guess it doesn't matter.
    Well, America is apparently Nazi Germany. So it's confusing why people openly March into the arms of "genocide".

trouble dealing with laws. I'd loveto send you to russia on a boat or a rocket sometime?
    I've been there, it's not too shabby. If you want to go there, you should be able to do so.

Maybe you should oppose such laws then, just a thought.

Guatemalan authorities had stopped letting Hondurans enter the country.

Can you believe these racists pieces of shit? Can you believe the Mexican government would also be so racist as to stop them coming as well?
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

capitalism has never been about open borders. you seem to be confusing limited government and no government.
    Free movement of labor and of goods have always been capitalist principles dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Can you believe these racists pieces of shit? Can you believe the Mexican government would also be so racist as to stop them coming as well?
    Horrible fascists is what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Well, America is apparently Nazi Germany. So it's confusing why people openly March into the arms of "genocide".
    Hyperbole aside, moving into the USA should be a no-brainer for anyone wanting to escape poverty.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    What' wrong with supporting individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets? Now, you may be European, but my country was made great by migrants and immigrants.
    Native Americans might have a different opinion...

Free movement of labor and of goods have always been capitalist principles dude.
    As long as you understand they are goods and not people. Otherwise, I can walk into Canada and demand citizenship, a home and a job on your logic and they must take me or be fascists.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    If they are caught by the US border patrol and they have kids, the border patrol gives them a court date to show up for a hearing and lets them go on their own recognizance. If they don't have kids they're put in detention to await their hearing.

A kid is a get out of jail free card.
    Again though should they just abandon there kids when looking for a better life for some moral points? Sorry Timmy I know I’m leaving you in a country that I think is awful but I wouldn’t want some one to think your a shield?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    As long as you understand they are goods and not people. Otherwise, I can walk into Canada and demand citizenship, a home and a job on your logic and they must take me or be fascists.
    Where do you fall on the persecuted victim totem pole? This will determine the response. A gay black tranny Muslim ? You are in my friend! Trudeau may just blow you if you agree to use gender neutral pronouns.

- - - Updated - - -

Again though should they just abandon there kids when looking for a better life for some moral points? Sorry Timmy I know I’m leaving you in a country that I think is awful but I wouldn’t want some one to think your a shield?
    This is just a thought, and I know it may seem crazy, but maybe they stay in their country of origin and work to make it a better place to live?
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Seeking asylum is not illegal.

Where do you fall on the persecuted victim totem pole? This will determine the response. A gay black tranny Muslim ? You are in my friend! Trudeau may just blow you if you agree to use gender neutral pronouns.

- - - Updated - - -

This is just a thought, and I know it may seem crazy, but maybe they stay in their country of origin and work to make it a better place to live?
    Black gay autistic male. Three out of four isn't too bad.

Disgusting dude.
    He's just showing how little a wee wee he has.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Cute idea but also an idiotic one. If theses are the lowskilled people who take the jobs Americans don’t want you expect them to upgrade there country with no means resources or knowledge how to do so? Hard work and pulling your self up by your boot straps are meaningless if you just flat out don’t have the means to make meaningful change.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    That's cute. Since property ownership isn't a thing to you, I'd like to build on "your" land since it isn't yours anyway.
    You can build on his land, but just remember that you didn't build that.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Cute idea but also an idiotic one. If theses are the lowskilled people who take the jobs Americans don’t want you expect them to upgrade there country with no means resources or knowledge how to do so? Hard work and pulling your self up by your boot straps are meaningless if you just flat out don’t have the means to make meaningful change.
    You make a good point, these people are functionally incapable of being economically viable in a 3rd world country where you need absolutely no skills to be part of the economy, but they will surely succeed in a first world country with an excess of people with college level education, even if they don't speak the native language... because they will take part in an unregulated illegal jobs market.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn