Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Can we get a subforum for streamer/youtuber topics so we can ignore it ?^^
    You are asking for a containment board, hopefully that will work, but with 1-4 topics appearing every month i dont think its justified.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Vonazak View Post
    You are asking for a containment board, hopefully that will work, but with 1-4 topics appearing every month i dont think its justified.
    They did it for /pol/ threads, they just might do it again!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Bellular is very constructive, positive and professional. Asmo is like an angry forum poster. Both summarize good points, however.
    If I were at Blizzard I'd look into proposing a contract to Bellular.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by munchimunchi View Post

blizzzard white knights
    Name calling is one reason why people are probably not going to take you seriously.

Personally I like BfA, it is a nice break from Legion where there was almost too much to do. Finally I have some time where I can start playing and working on my alts.

The amount of people wanting to suck asmogold's dick is incredible.

Because its totally possible to drop everything and change directions instantly! Fixes take time in software development. Scrapping everything and going back to the way things were aren't really realistic changes they can make.

....is bellular balding?
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

On the first page of this thread Avast blocks a malware threat from a Russian website

This needs another thread. *looks at the bloody bone mashed corpse of the horse laying next to the pile of whips*

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    The amount of people wanting to suck asmogold's dick is incredible.
    Yeah I'd consider his career too if I didn't know all those who lust after me are fat ugly men.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Schweddy View Post
    So WoW only have 2 players
    You must have missed the memo of the leaked sub numbers from their own website. They started off BFA CLAIMING that there were 10m subs active. When this leak went out, it showed that there were only 3.2m active subs worldwide at launch of BFA, it also showed that over the course of the 2 months BFA has been out, subs have gone down almost in half to 1.7m active subs worldwide. So please drop this kind of posting if you're ill informed. This kind of drop in subs is worse % to % than WoD's sub drops.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Who is Ozmangold? Is it Asmongold's estranged middle eastern cousin?

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Who is Ozmangold? Is it Asmongold's estranged middle eastern cousin?
    You freaking moron. It's the OP poking fun with a different name for Asmon. It's Asmon he means but he has a certain agenda or idk about him so he mocks him with a different wording.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, the classics. Esteemed individuals such as: Cellular Gamming, and Ozzie Man Golds.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    People always get so mad when you mention a streamer's or youtuber's name in this forum. They say the same shit we all say, so it doesn't really matter lmao
    Probably becouse people posting streamers or youtubers almost always seem to belive that the streamers / youtubers opinions are worth more then someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    You freaking moron. It's the OP poking fun with a different name for Asmon. It's Asmon he means but he has a certain agenda or idk about him so he mocks him with a different wording.
    No shit Sherlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Hezar View Post
    So edgy and original reply.
    Care to tell me what Ozmangold is? I know fools gold, white gold, Becks gold...

Oh wow, so many ignorant people pretending they're edgy by not knowing who the 2 biggest Wow influencers are! You guys rock!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The7 View Post
    Oh wow, so many ignorant people pretending they're edgy by not knowing who the 2 biggest Wow influencers are! You guys rock!
    lmfao "WoW influencers", you should take that comedy routine on the road. The world needs your gift, your humor is wasted on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgekidxxx View Post
    lmfao "WoW influencers", you should take that comedy routine on the road. The world needs your gift, your humor is wasted on these forums.
    And you'll be the protagonist, Mister chuckles.