Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Why would I do so? I most definetely won't turn it off because of some chickens like you who are too afraid to fight in a dps spec. The good news is that i've encountered a very small number of likes such as you.
    Why would I change specs and pay to reforge my AA when I can annoy butthurt players like you

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I despise the Alliance and all it stands for. At least in modern WoW.

i like both horde and alliance but i actually hate blood elves, undead (they should not be in the horde) and goblins (to annoying) )

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither.
    Horde is carrying the villain ball, the Alliance the idiot ball. I have a dislike for a number of NPCs, arguably more of them on the Horde side, but that is pretty much it. The Alliance doesn't have more "likeable" NPCs, because they are just mostly bland and flat. The writing of the faction conflict is not interesting and pretty often it even doesn't make sense. In this way, I dislike what both factions are written to be doing in the game.

When it comes to players, I really do not care which faction they do/do not play; I just dislike the "my faction, right or wrong" crowd. It tends to be louder on the Horde side (although I might just see them more, I didn't do a census of the playerbase), but the generalising "you other faction are just a bunch of /invective/" types are hardly exclusive to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Thing is, the whole "Horde vs Alliance" is just tiring and really isn't that great overall - not anymore. There are just so many expansions proving that the Horde and Alliance must work together, which we have, then we go back to war because... really bad reasons.
    Not as tiring and ridiculous as fighting unnecessarily powerful enemy for the gazillionth time.

Illidan in TBC? Why did we fight him? So we could get loot. He was fighting a war with the Legion and we killed him. Mad props.

The Lich King? He suddenly had the urge to provoke us to come to his continent so we could defeat all his commanders and ultimately take their place as his ultimate army? Yeah, and he destroyed his humanity for the third time in one storyline only for him to revert to his human self upon death. Makes sense.

Then suddenly Deathwing broke free (after being killed two or three times already in the past) and got a super powerboost from the Old Gods and then decided to not kill anyone and wait until defeated. Meanwhile Nozdormu had to break his promise and messed with the original timeline and brought some Deus Ex Machina powers to defeat Deathwing with Thrall going Super Saiyan on his ass.

Corny filler Kung Fu Panda expansion.
    Garrosh is now evil and has resisted the Heart of Y'Shaarj's corruption and is fully in control. This puts him above Deathwing, a Dragon Aspect, in terms of resisting Old God corruption and yet he sees rivers of blood and mountains of skulls and is a hulking Sha beast but surely he's not corrupted. No of course not.

Time traveling alternate reality Orcs.

Legion is back. But this time they're serious. Sort of. No they just wait and get killed by more Deus Ex Machina weapons and time traveling goatmen army.

BfA. Finally an expansion about killing the other side. The rivals. No it'll probably revert back to Azshara / N'Zoth with more Deus Ex Machina shit and Sylvanas becoming Kerrigan 2.0.

Maybe this working together with the other faction to defeat a common foe is more outdated than killing those ugly rivals. Although BfA has plenty of lore mistakes it seems more believable than previous expansions.

generalizing opinion based on faction or anything is a bad thing.

why would i hate opposite faction players? they are players like me. i see them merely as call to arms quest objective if i meet them on map where call to arms quest is. if it's on another map i won't bother them. if i see them attacking my faction i might help if i am not in rush, or tag them with one attack to get honorable kill.

even in battlegrounds and arenas i don't mind at all fighting same faction members, they are just player opponents after all.

i prefer horde just based on races/cities/lore and have no interest in playing aliance at all, but to hate them, no.

Don't hate the horde but the Orcs and Forsaken should have been genocided at the end of Warcraft 3 really. They've been nothing but trouble for Azeroth.

Trolls are just statistically insignificant they can just sod off back to their jungles and we'll leave em in peace.

Tauren should have put some sort of limitation on the deal they made. I mean I get wanting to help out Thrall for saving you from the centaur clans but post Thrall they should have gone their own way.

Blood elves; well, Garithos has a lot to answer for. But still they'd be better off not allied with the forsaken :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

I hate Alliance on the forum, always crying and finding all sort of excuses that Blizzard favor the Horde. Seriously, just stop.

at this point of the game, and I still cant pick a favourite, trolls or dwarves, so...yeah. I miss my troll alter army

Deleted
    I love Alliance but I play horde.

15+ Year Old Account
    No issues with the Horde.

Really not a fan of what they did with Sylvanas, and by extension what they are doing with the Horde.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Well, I'm not 12 years old anymore, so I don't hate either faction of their players.

I'd swap between both quite actively and honestly both communities are basically the same.
    Sonics - Argent Dawn EU
    Mahurum - Argent Dawn EU

I'm Horde and the only race I dislike is humans... But this boils maily down to the "human potential" writing.

Playerbase wise there are bad apples on both factions, but imo alliance players has more stupid people, while Horde has more assholes.

Deleted
    Why wouldn't you hate the Horde?

They are evil and support the murder of innocent children.

Seriously, if you don't have a problem with that then you need to re-evaluate your morals.

Deleted
    I only hate smurfs, i will get them even when it´s last i do. No i just cringe about Sylvana Windrunner who fought the scourge and is now pulling the same if not worse crap, she has become what she hates and fought against.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Why should i hate the Horde? It's a pitiful bunch of spiteful brats.
    Yea why would i hate the alliance? They are a whiny bunch of bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have too much respect for myself to play Horde.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Dagnizzle View Post
    Why wouldn't you hate the Horde?

They are evil and support the murder of innocent children.

Seriously, if you don't have a problem with that then you need to re-evaluate your morals.
    You do know its a game right? RIGHT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

the only horde i would accept into the ranks of the alliance would be tauren and high mountain tauren.

and maybe the mag'har

ot yes i hate the horde

Im Horde and I do not hate Alliance but I do not like 2 or 3 Heroes of them