Poll: team night elf vs team orc

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    This needs to have a more balanced Orc team in terms of power levels VS. the Night Elves - give us Gul'dan, Grom, and Thrall and then we're talking

The Orc team is weaker but following Blizzard Logic they would tie and angrily shake their fists at each other as they slowly float away on different ships.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

After Val'sharah and the War of Thorns,the Blizzard made him look like an overrated druid. But,if we look at Val'sharah,people are skipping one important part - the corruption is an a counter-force to the force of life controlled by the druids. Malfurion and the druids there were like a Thrall and shamans during the Siege of Orgrimmar - they couldn't use their power in full force and it appears,that druids are highly susceptible to the force of corruption (don't know which exactly school of magic it's) and their magic couldn't do much against it. Remember,that Sargeras alone beat the whole Pantheon of Titans,only because fel power he used was a counter to the arcane,used by the titans - and you can't call them weak because of it.

The War of Thorns though made him look like a powerful druid,but not as a most powerful mortal alive. To this day I think he could do way more with the power he had at his disposal lorewise.

Guldan is a good start for the orc team. The rest... eh.

Teron Gorefiend was one of my favorite character. The ball of meat that we saw in WoD is an abomination. So yeah, whichever team includes him has got my vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Malfurion soloes this. And no need to bring up War of Thorns,not even Sargeras can beat Sylvanas at this point.....

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    And Malfurion can't kill Sylvanas 1vs1
    We don't know that considering everything we have available suggests she was struggling and he wasn't before he got an axe in the back.

When he was still mostly a druid in training, not even an arch druid, he almost wiped out two entire armies on instinct alone.

......unfortunately one of those armies was his own, so that's kind of a negative there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Gul'dan alone would fuck up the elves, nelves lose by default all the time

15+ Year Old Account
    Orcs always lose because of their derpiness and because they are basically Shreks.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

10+ Year Old Account
    Orcs are just sexier then tree hugging elves, fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Orcs always lose because of their derpiness and because they are basically Shreks.
    Oooh that's why your avatars a orc with a Photoshop of Shrek over that face, oh that's funny, haha, so funny, HA HA, HAHAHA, *AAAAAARRRRRRUUUGGGHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!* What a funny man!!
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

Oooh that's why your avatars a orc with a Photoshop of Shrek over that face, oh that's funny, haha, so funny, HA HA, HAHAHA, *AAAAAARRRRRRUUUGGGHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!* What a funny man!!
    I guess you could say that "shrek is dreck".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Orcs are just sexier then tree hugging elves, fact.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pleased that I spiced up your evening!

Sorry but Warcraft orcs look like a shrek parody to me :/ Only to me, I didn't say that you need to feel the same way.
    Lotr orcs are much more like what I would like to see the Warcraft orcs. Same level of derpiness but much more leathal and dangerous looking
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I guess you could say that "shrek is dreck".
    AAAAAARRRRRRUUUGGGHHHH hahaha, ha.

Less caps for you, wasn't as funny.
    #boycottchina

If you had those three Night Elves vs MU Grom, then it would be team Orc. But this team? Lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    >always lose
    >war3 grom and his cln alone stramrolled the nelves and their god
    >wow, warsong still fucking up the nelves in their home
    >garrosh fuck up the nelves

now look at teldrassil, oh wait you can't, because its ashes right now, ha goteeem

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha yeah, the orcs have a capital city and a starting zone still, sad night elves can't say the same.
    #boycottchina

If MU Gul'dan is as powerful as AU(which I don't think he is) than it's team Orc. Gul'dan could take Malfurion, Gorefiend would probably dominate Tyrande(strongest of the original DKs, almost killed Turalyon) and Jubei might be able to beat Maiev unless she imprisons him thanks to his fel, which she could possibly do to all 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    So three living characters against 2 dead ones and this guy?

Pssh, he's only level 8. They're level 120. They'll be fine. :P
    is there a Jubei'thos in AU? The one in that pic is dead, killed by Arthas.
    Last edited by MikeBogina; 2018-10-19 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    If MU Gul'dan is as powerful as AU(which I don't think he is) than it's team Orc. Gul'dan could take Malfurion, Gorefiend would probably dominate Tyrande(strongest of the original DKs, almost killed Turalyon) and Jubei might be able to beat Maiev unless she imprisons him thanks to his fel, which she could possibly do to all 3.

is there a Jubei'thos in AU? The one in that pic is dead, killed by Arthas.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Blademaster_Jubei%27thos

Why do you think Gul'dan can defeat Malfurion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Essentially a wild god, an avatar of a goddess, and head warden vs a warlock, one of his lackeys, and a random blademaster?

How is this an equal match-up?
    If Blizzard's writing is anything to go by, the night elves will lose in order to show how powerful the orcs are, just like literally every other time they've thrown down and a human wasn't there to save the day.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    This needs to have a more balanced Orc team in terms of power levels VS. the Night Elves - give us Gul'dan, Grom, and Thrall and then we're talking
    If you want to balance it, orc side would need to feature Cro Threadstrong, Warlord Gar'dul and a lazy peon from Valley of Trials.