Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Wake up early morning and eat fruit and go for running. Try to the best everyday for run long destination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Robinio's first post is to necro a thread over a year old? Wow. I got an infraction the one time I did that by accident.
    Hey, I actually found this forum while searching for something else relating to an article I was writing. I registered so I could reply to that, as I was trying to be helpful - but didn't see how old the original post was - my bad!

I have a lot of experience with body re-composition, so thought I'd share some of that knowledge if anyone was interested.

Cut the carbs, do HIIT or weight training, both offer the best in terms of burning calories vs time invested. If you want the absolute fastest, easiest, and possibly healthiest way for quick fat loss? Fast. Don't eat for as long as you can and you don't have to worry about all these bullshit sugar smoothies.

Cardio is meh, very meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    Cut the carbs, do HIIT or weight training, both offer the best in terms of burning calories vs time invested. If you want the absolute fastest, easiest, and possibly healthiest way for quick fat loss? Fast. Don't eat for as long as you can and you don't have to worry about all these bullshit sugar smoothies.

Cardio is meh, very meh.
    I essentially do everything you listed. However, for me, cardio is an excellent way for me to get my second wind after spending the day in an office sitting in a shitty chair.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    I essentially do everything you listed. However, for me, cardio is an excellent way for me to get my second wind after spending the day in an office sitting in a shitty chair.
    Hey, do what works for you, and doing something is infinitely better than nothing. I only meant for the time investment lifting weights and HIIT beats cardio, if time was a factor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lucybrighton View Post
    I went on a keto diet for 2 weeks and ended up damaging my liver cells. Learned my lesson that extreme dieting is not my cup of tea. Striking a proper balance between exercise, eating healthy nutritious food and portion control is important for losing weight.
    The thing with keto is there are no strict rules except about carbs. You can eat VERY unhealthily on keto. You wouldn't develop liver issues if you ate real foods (meat, veg, no processed crap) in a LCHF setting unless you have other medical conditions at play.

Edit: And two weeks? I think at that point I felt like death. Turns out it's just adaptation. I was eating extremely healthy though, no artificial sweeteners (these are TERRIBLE for you), healthy fats like coconut oil, grass fed butter and beef tallow, broccoli, spinach and chicken / beef / lamb / fish. Lost 20kg in 2.5 months?

I'm carnivore now, keto on steroids.
    Last edited by Schmittay; 2018-10-25 at 11:19 AM.