Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    Not that massive now that I look at it, but still...

And yeah this was featured on the official WoW website.
    It may have been featured there, but it's obviously just fan art, and not anything official.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    It may have been featured there, but it's obviously just fan art, and not anything official.
    I didn't claim it was official, I just said blizz likes nipples. As a joke. Duhhhhh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    And now everyone at the office knows that im not working! Thanks!

I saw the topic and thought "what kind of person would be interested in this? A horny kid or a very lonely adult at best".

Had to click to see if I was right...

I didn't claim it was official, I just said blizz likes nipples. As a joke. Duhhhhh.
    I mean..who doesn't actually like them?

Sexeh

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    Progressive? I thought that was sexual objectification.
    It depends if the woman/women is/are attractive or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Sexeh
    Spot the furry.

Deleted

Why is there a small dragon in a cheeseburger and why does the worgen have no pants on? I can see it's fanny !

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Spot the furry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    What?

Not sure if I see the same as you...

I see you (the demon) staring at a fishing troll in a bra/top.
    You must have missed that raunchy demon with his naughty exposed teeth that scream "do me!".. rawr.

10+ Year Old Account
    while those pics are hardly "see through" at all.. i do still believe its a damn shame that they stopped making sexy armor in BC. not necessarily slutmog.. but these puritan style, complete body cover ups is getting boring also.

quit doing the extreme pendulum swing blizzard, just find happy middle grounds. every damn change you attempt to make is always 100% the opposite direction, when all that was needed was a slight change.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Looks like shading to me....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    You must have missed that raunchy demon with his naughty exposed teeth that scream "do me!".. rawr.
    That might explain why so many are staring at the female Zandalari.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    while those pics are hardly "see through" at all.. i do still believe its a damn shame that they stopped making sexy armor in BC. not necessarily slutmog.. but these puritan style, complete body cover ups is getting boring also.

quit doing the extreme pendulum swing blizzard, just find happy middle grounds. every damn change you attempt to make is always 100% the opposite direction, when all that was needed was a slight change.
    you clearly don't play cloth and leader classes. That is only really true for mail and plate.. where it kind of makes sense. Not to mention velf heritage armor.

This is what happens when you make breasts illicit.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

OP has it be 12...

7+ Year Old Account
    There's a lot going on in that artwork than just the nipples. The Worgen is about to eat a live young dragon, with two other dragons in the back not giving a fuck lol. It's all sorts of weird and I can see why it was pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post

Cute how the USA are still intrigued by nipples.
    Don't group all of them, Generalizing statements with All, or Everyone, can invalidate your statement with just one person not following what you say is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    Why is there a small dragon in a cheeseburger and why does the worgen have no pants on? I can see it's fanny !
    It's a Worgen Druid wearing Warbear Woolies/Harness, although the top is heavily edited to look more "sexy" here (by removing part of the chest covering). That hair/fur is part of the armour. The burger makes no sense to me since they are wielding Dragonwrath and there's even a Lil' Tarecgosa pet in the background; I would assume it is a commission with some backstory.