Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Man, i was already wary because i'm expecting a 'funpay minibuy' nightmare with adverts even saying shit like 'preorder for early access to late game items from the start!' but hearing john marsten is in the latest trailer -even with it being a prequel- kind of puts me off honestly. That ending to RDR and the track 'deadmans gun' were perfect and bringing him back seems kind of cheap in a 'PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE BUGS BEHIND THE CURTAIN, LOOK HERES THE THING FROM THE GAME YOU LIKE!' and i know it could be nit picking but it just seems kind of lame.

Dunno if you recall but John Marston and dutch were never particularly friendly. I think its interesting we'll be seeing the building blocks that lead to the conflict and him leaving the gang. They are not gonna be buddy/buddy.

Plus its quite a big gang so theres plenty of characters to learn more about. Arthur morgan looks cool, quiet, brooding and sarcastic, im already a fan. Gonna deck him out in all black with duel pistols and wear hats/masks to cover up more because hiding your face makes it harder for lawmen/bounty hunters to find you for your crimes. Get to learn why they all think billy is an idiot. Plus the gameplay gives you options on how you do missions etc so you have a lot of freedom. If you wanna send in hookers to make a distraction then you and billy sneak round the back with shotguns. Gonna be epic
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2018-10-18 at 08:47 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Video Games; 2018-10-19 at 02:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    150GB needed for a digital download on the PS4.

I'd make jokes but some people take them too seriou...fuck it

Everyone knows this is just a way for Rockstar to get you to delete the competition off your HDD. Delete Spiderman just so you can install RDR2. Forget to reinstall Spiderman later. All part of the plan.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I have no problems with multiple disks anyway. When its lazy like the Spyro remaster its a bit lame but I kind of liked the days of Final fantasy 7/8/9
    ...?? FF7 only split the game due to the cinematics if I recall correctly. In fact, I believe only the last 2-3 hours of FF7 was on disc 4 - but the entire game was basically on all four discs for exploration purposes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I'd make jokes but some people take them too seriou...fuck it.
    The way to get people to not take "jokes" seriously is to add an "/s" at the end of them. Trust me, I've learned that the hard way as well. It's the cynical culture combined with no-body-launguage to interpret the jokes that causes said problems. Which, incidentally, is kinda why I tend to over-use emotes. ;P

Got it DLd now, cant wait till next week!! HYPE!!!

Be Sunday before I can really play though
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    ...?? FF7 only split the game due to the cinematics if I recall correctly. In fact, I believe the last couple hours of FF7 was on disc 4 - but the entire game was basically on all four discs for exploration purposes.
    I can 100% confirm the full game was on each disk.

Because Disc 1 and 2 of one of the copies I had was fucked so what I would do is load up disc 1 and swap it with disc 3. It gave really funny moments where I would get the wrong cut scene.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by cajjpants View Post
    Watching the gameplay trailers it just looks like GTA V with a wild west skin and a few extra gimmicks.
    EDIT: Nevermind - just noticed you're a 1-post troll-burner account.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Im just getting the base verison.

Bit lame they put actual content behind the big packs but whatever, dont really want to pay extra for another wagon/bounty quest.
    If you MERELY buy the basic $60 version, how much of the full game are they removing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    If you MERELY buy the basic $60 version, how much of the full game are they removing?
    A heist mission and a hideout spot.

The Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition, Ultimate Edition and Collector’s Box
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2018-10-19 at 04:48 PM.

Just gonna lay out my depression for all to read.

"Oh man, God of War was great! Can't wait for SPIDAHMAN and RDR 2. Good thing I have a PS4."
    *Mother calls me*
    "Greetings mother, oh yes you have no access to Netflix right now of course I will let you borrow my playstation 4"
    *1 fucking day later*
    "Oh, you put soda next to it and the cat knocked it over huh...oh they can't repair it huh... oh..."

Enjoy Red Dead Redemption guys! I will be sure to read all about it!
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post

"Oh man, God of War was great! Can't wait for SPIDAHMAN and RDR 2. Good thing I have a PS4."
    *Mother calls me*
    "Greetings mother, oh yes you have no access to Netflix right now of course I will let you borrow my playstation 4"
    *1 fucking day later*
    "Oh, you put soda next to it and the cat knocked it over huh...oh they can't repair it huh... oh..."

You mite be able to DYI repair it but it will be a massive pain that may not work. Sorry to hear that man ill enjoy RDR2 for ya
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    None, its like a mission(which has no impact and there are many others like it) a horse(of which there are many) and some weapons. Its just a way to grab some extra money from people.

- - - Updated - - -

*Mother calls me*
    *1 fucking day later*

Why would you loan out your console, just buy your folks a roku for 30 bucks.

In addition to the War Horse and Outlaw Survival Kit mentioned above, digital pre-orders on the PlayStation Store and Xbox Store will also receive these added rewards:
    What's this mean exactly? I bought a code from GS and redeemed it on the PS store? Does that count? Or did I need to spend the cash on the store? Im assuming its the latter.

10+ Year Old Account
    So...

RDR2 for PC? or is Rockstar going to stand on the "PC IS PIRATE BOX" soapbox they did for RDR1 and delayed GTA5
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    So...

RDR2 for PC? or is Rockstar going to stand on the "PC IS PIRATE BOX" soapbox they did for RDR1 and delayed GTA5
    I'd guess that it's out in a year or so. the supposed reason why RDR1 never made it to PC was because it was a real mess code wise, I doubt that is the case now.

So...

RDR1 didn't came to PC due to the fact the game barely came to console and porting it over would be a nightmare. The code for that game was all over the place and most of the people who worked on it don't work on Rockstar anymore.

I do find it unlikely RDR2 will come to PC since they have said nothing about it and also they are not wrong about the pirating issue on PC but that wasn't a core reason on why GTA5 was delayed and RDR1 didn't come to PC.

So...

R* likes money, ther eis money to be made in a PC version. You can rest assured PC will get a port in due time.

Yeah i'd bet big money on red dead 2 getting a PC release in the not so distant future.

Especially if the online takes off

They dont mention it because they dont need too. You dont piss off your PS4 player base untill they've brought the game and already invested in it before you roll out "oh btw its coming to PC in 6months"

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You mite be able to DYI repair it but it will be a massive pain that may not work. Sorry to hear that man ill enjoy RDR2 for ya
    Great news, I will in fact be able to get it repaired! Took it to a different shop and it should be good to go in time for RDR2.

I was going to save that $60 for F76 with my friends but that game looks like a steaming pile so..
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account

*Mother calls me*
    *1 fucking day later*

Oh man that sucks. Is it really dead? I've dropped mine a few times, had it a vent blocked while it failed to properly go to sleep while I was gone for 2 days, and had it be shut off it the worst ways multiple times. Its a launch PS4 that I put a used HDD in on 5 min after I opened the box. Only thing wrong with it is that wonky eject button finally fell off...which is no biggie because ejecting from the menu is better.

Resident Cosplay Progressive