Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Yes he plead guilty. That's not what was being discussed. Some charges were dropped is all I said Cubby can't come to terms with it for some reason, not that it really matters.
    Awwwwww, so cute. You don't even know the full story about what happened but somehow your ignorance is my fault? Still adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yeah, that's how plea bargains usually work.
    Who ever mentioned a plea bargain. All I stated earlier is that some charges were dropped, Cubby is still claiming they werent for whatever reason, that's the entire conversation. Were any charges dropped yes or no?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Awwwwww, so cute. You don't even know the full story about what happened but somehow your ignorance is my fault? Still adorable.
    Charges were dropped end of story.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I was talking about Manafort colluding.
    Really? Because that's not what you said. Did you forget already? Here:

Don't want to discuss the #witchhunt? Where is the collusion exactly?
    Let us know how that relates to Manafort. Is this thread about Manafort? Whoops.

Who ever mentioned a plea bargain. All I stated earlier is that some charges were dropped, Cubby is still claiming they werent for whatever reason, that's the entire conversation. Were any charges dropped yes or no?

- - - Updated - - -

And yet, he's still guilty.

It's clear you don't know how things work, we know that.

He is guilty, correct?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Not end of story. The fact that you don't understand that is the most adorable thing. The fact that you keep pushing your ignorance of reasons is a close second.

Were charges dropped? It's a yes or no question. You can also refrain from answering.
    You're asking if the charges were dropped in exchange for the reported hours and hours of testimony he is giving?

Yes.

Also it wasn't deadlocked as you earlier tried to claim. It was one hold out that stalled the other charges. If they went to trial he had a good chance of being convicted. Manafort and his lawyers knew that which is why they decided to cooperate with the investigation.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    You're asking if the charges were dropped in exchange for the reported hours and hours of testimony he is giving?

Yes.

Also it wasn't deadlocked as you earlier tried to claim. It was one hold out that stalled the other charges. If they went to trial he had a good chance of being convicted. Manafort and his lawyers knew that which is why they decided to cooperate with the investigation.
    Lol so @lockedout actually read what happened and still pushes his lies? Fascinating. And he mentioned the why before and still things it's irrelevant. Adorable.

Yes he plead guilty. That's not what was being discussed. Some charges were dropped is all I said Cubby can't come to terms with it for some reason, not that it really matters.
    You and the OP are trying for false narrative by providing only part of the story.
    Which is ludicrous considering we already know he's going to jail.

Were charges dropped? It's a yes or no question. You can also refrain from answering.
    It was answered, why did you dodge my question?

Is he guilty?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's too late. "Trump = Putin" is a variable so caked into the programming that it would be to difficult to update in just one patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did they drop the charges? Ok then.
    People like you make me sick that I ever called myself a Republican or conservative.

Hopefully, we can take this party back at some point.

Also: You'd make a good politician. No that's not a compliment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    It's too late. "Trump = Putin" is a variable so caked into the programming that it would be to difficult to update in just one patch.
    Here's an update for you. I'm not good enough with programming knowledge to offer a decent quip. I'd just end up embarrassing myself and my family.

10+ Year Old Account
    @MoDs - can we please close this ridiculous thread? Burner account posting lies? Not ideal for discussion.
    The mods don't visit the forums Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings. You can track their online times, and this is their "dead period".
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    People like you make me sick that I ever called myself a Republican or conservative.

Hopefully, we can take this party back at some point.
    I'm glad to hear you say that. Seriously. And I'm not trying to rub it in, either. I hope that good GOP'ers like you and Skroe will have an opportunity to come back to a good party that enjoys governing more than winning. Can we call those Reagan Republicans?

I'm glad to hear you say that. Seriously. And I'm not trying to rub it in, either. I hope that good GOP'ers like you and Skroe will have an opportunity to come back to a good party that enjoys governing more than winning. Can we call those Reagan Republicans?
    I am the same I use to be a proud Republican but now I look the party full of power hungry sycophants who kowtow to the worst dregs of their constituents and want to make this country into the Christian Middle East or the Handmaiden's Tale.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Here's an update for you. I'm not good enough with programming knowledge to offer a decent quip. I'd just end up embarrassing myself and my family.
    Meddling, its a fun word because it can describe anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

@Skroe I can just smell the $100 sliding into my PayPal account. You can Venmo the money to me right now if it's easier for you.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Meddling, its a fun word because it can describe anything.
    Keep in mind, "meddling" is what the title of the article used, not what the federal prosecutors charged her with.

- - - Updated - - -

@Skroe I can just smell the $100 sliding into my PayPal account. You can Venmo the money to me right now if it's easier for you.
    So you didn't read an article you're commenting on, still don't know how investigations work, and are completely ignorant that more Russians are being charged with election interference (collusion) who have contacts with Trump's people.

Wow - you and @lockedout ought to get a room. You can spew your willful ignorance all over each other.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is an idiotic comment. Did you read the politico article? I thought you were smarter than posting bullshit like this
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it smell like burning toast, or rubber? Cause it may be a stroke...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-