Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Better than nothing I guess but I was highly hoping for kind of a lootbox instead of standard mythic cache where you can pick ONE out of THREE items of which any can be RNG Azerite piece or standard item.
    This feels like gated slow progression towards certain azerite pieces. You cannot loot Azerite in M+ and now it won't appear in M+ cache so most of the scraps will come from a weekly chest and few raid items you might be able to get a grip on. OR the high-end players will be forced to grind all m0 every week to get just a few scraps out of 340 azerite piece.

Its time to farm and collect azerite armor for scrapping!

Blizzard better have the traits balanced once it hits live. I can only imagine the amount of tears there will be about people saving up for the premium azerite choice and then for it to get nerfed soon after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    What sort of genius would save up to buy a token? Either you're not a cutting edge player and this will be a quick way to get decent item level azerite gear, or you are and you can finally target your BiS. Knowing you will definitely get your BiS chest/ helm in 3 weeks is a far, far better feeling than knowing you could get it at any time, and are just as likely to get any other item
    Because Blizzard said the specifics are a "Long Term Goal"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

this also give a small purpose to all the low level azerite gears in WQ.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. It only took nearly five expansions before Blizzard realized that removing tokens and the related vendors was probably a bad thing even when they half-assed it with the legendaries at the very end of Legion when you could build up and target specific items only to take it away again and look even more clueless when they bring it back.

Guess the next big feature in two expansions will be the reintroduction of reforging.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2018-10-19 at 11:38 PM.

Two to three weeks for a piece of azerite? Another slot machine, time gated on top? Wow, just wow...

I can’t believe it. They actually listened for once

How about include 1 azerite piece + 1 random item in weekly cache?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    this also give a small purpose to all the low level azerite gears in WQ.
    Except Blizzard says its only the Epic ones will scrap into this new currency

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Wow. It only took nearly five expansions before Blizzard realized that removing tokens and the related vendors was probably a bad thing even when they half-assed it with the legendaries at the very end of Legion when you could build up and target specific items only to take it away again and look even more clueless when they bring it back.

Guess the next big feature in two expansions will be the reintroduction of reforging.
    I'm actually for the reintroduction of Reforge.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Too little too late for me. Grinding is never fun - but less RNG is always better. Really sounds like Blizzard haven't thought this through tho. Just another band-aid without fixing the real issue which is just bad endgame progression with the Azerite system.

Deleted
    This is actually a very good way to handle the issue

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Great, now do the same thing for PvP.
    Oh shit then I’d might do pvp again
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Kyranna View Post
    Two to three weeks for a piece of azerite? Another slot machine, time gated on top? Wow, just wow...
    I mean.. you could get 1000 valor points per week and a chest piece was 2250 in cata. So that would be pretty consistent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elvor0 View Post
    Source? Because I'm pretty sure that isn't true. It's a 3 day trial, not a free copy of BFA
    Yeah, I can confirm they're not doing that. It's not even a proper trial either, just the Battle of Lordaeron and "Hello, Welcome to Kul'tiras/Zandalar Harbo-" FORCED LOCK, LOG OFF IN TEN, PLEASE BUY OUR GAME. Best bit was people are still getting DC'd and kicked out bugs that they still haven't fixed from Beta in the scenario. Otherwise you get three free days to play your other characters till Legion stuff. Oh and the trial character is able to unlock the Allied Races from Legion if you've done their respective grinds but your original characters can't.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

And while you're at it, fucking QUADRUPLE the drop rate of all weapons across the board. Seriously, this is just fucking stupid.

Blizzard you did a great job with the BFA trailer during Blizzcon and really made your fans extremely happy. But then now even with one of the most experienced raider at your disposal you couldn't get these systems right. More than fixing these issues find out how did you go wrong this badly in your decision making and make sure it doesn't happen again. Its a shame that after a decade of experience you would release an expansion that was widely criticized by your fans for all its flaws which could have been easily avoided upfront. You have some really great minds in your team and your fans deserve nothing but the best. I hope you would come back strongly with a better process and greater expansions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    Better than nothing I guess but I was highly hoping for kind of a lootbox instead of standard mythic cache where you can pick ONE out of THREE items of which any can be RNG Azerite piece or standard item.
    This feels like gated slow progression towards certain azerite pieces. You cannot loot Azerite in M+ and now it won't appear in M+ cache so most of the scraps will come from a weekly chest and few raid items you might be able to get a grip on. OR the high-end players will be forced to grind all m0 every week to get just a few scraps out of 340 azerite piece.
    Keep your Lootbox crap ideas out of this Game.

I don't want to see that cancerous feature also in WoW!

This is exactly what I (and many others) were asking for.

Just yesterday I disenchanted 9 azerite pieces I was hoarding....

RIP anyone trying to get someone to trade them azerite gear