vanilla alpha scarlet monestry?

I am curious about whether vanilla alpha scarlet monastery could be brought into classic wow. I love this. However, it might still bring issues to this classic project.
    Last edited by rbigrq; 2018-10-20 at 02:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, context?

Other than you linking a video and made me feel sad again, what is your context of the thread?

Yes, your video is of the Scarlet Monastery of assets it had and of what was released.

Now, to more important things.

REST IN PEACE, HAYVEN!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    How is this connected to Classic WoW?

Basically, SM used to be one big dungeon during Alpha, then was split up.

I am also against threads where the OP just posts a video link.

nice job plugging your youtube channel, OP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    nice job plugging your youtube channel, OP
    Hayven, the guy who made the video, lost his battle against cancer and is no longer with us.

Threads need more than just a youtube video link though. Shame on you OP, what are we supposed to discuss?

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    Hayven, the guy who made the video, lost his battle against cancer and is no longer with us.

Threads need more than just a youtube video link though. Shame on you OP, what are we supposed to discuss?
    I am curious about whether vanilla alpha scarlet monastery could be brought into classic wow. I think this was a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by rbigrq View Post
    I am curious about whether vanilla alpha scarlet monastery could be brought into classic wow. I think this was a great idea.
    I think you are missing the entire point of classic servers, you are asking for dubstep at a Bach concert.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    I think you are missing the entire point of classic servers, you are asking for dubstep at a Bach concert.
    but the vanilla alpha scarlet monastery was absolutely part of vanilla. It is not missing the entire point of the classic server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post

Shut up you cringy idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Not going to happen.

Vanilla means the game as it was from its initial release until patch 2.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing.

This goes well beyond the scope of what is planned for Classic WoW. In any case there are numerous threads about different ideas to change Vanilla WoW into something else. This doesn't require a separate thread.

EDIT: Very sad about Hayven. Back in the day his videos were some of my favorite things. So young to die.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2018-10-20 at 06:35 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."