Poll: what is acceptable

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joolo View Post
    It doesnt matter this change will still be shit blizzard need work more to provide less stupid RNG
    That is not true.
    This system is awesome if its well implemented.

If its well implemented it will get rid of RNG.

All is left to know is how accessible is the specific azerite piece.

I'd say 3 weeks at most.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I'd say 3 weeks at most.
    2-3 weeks is how long it takes to get the random chance.
    Unless Blizzard changes on that...it seems that is more than 3 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Yeah i only reached this conclusion now from reading the post.

2-3 weeks is for the random version.
    Perhaps in the future it would be a good idea to read the post before setting forth on a thread.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

2-3 weeks is how long it takes to get the random chance.
    Unless Blizzard changes on that...it seems that is more than 3 weeks.
    It being more is entirely possible, I just think 9 weeks to get all 3 targeted pieces seems like a reasonable pace.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Perhaps in the future it would be a good idea to read the post before setting forth on a thread.
    I realized today before making the thread.
    But i made a lot of angry posts defending Blizzard saying this system is perfect before realizing this.

IMO, dont know if its true, isnt this the deciding factor to have a perfect system?

I already LOVE the azerite trait system. This is the deciding factor, no?

- - - Updated - - -

It being more is entirely possible, I just think 9 weeks to get all 3 targeted pieces seems like a reasonable pace.
    2 months, yeah, thats my limit also.
    3 months seems like too much? for me at least but i could work with that. I will just be sad about it.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-10-20 at 09:06 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    1 piece of gear? Better be less than 1 week.
    "I want garunteed BIS in 1 week" you mental?
    "Hey im 3 weeks into this expansion and allready BIS what do i do now?"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    9 weeks being reasonable?

9 weeks is like from the launch of BfA to today.

For one single spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joolo View Post
    It doesnt matter this change will still be shit blizzard need work more to provide less stupid RNG
    it... it literally removes all RNG what are you talking about "less RNG"
    it is literally a guaranteed item of your choice off a vendor

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post

Yes, and to be BIS by now is something not even method is yet im pretty sure

2 weeks.

I mean the whole idea of the Azerite system is that you switch around items depending on their traits.
    Want a lot of AoE Damage? Get your pieces with good AoE traits ready.
    Want a lot of ST? Get those ready.
    Need a specific defense trait? Get those.

This system relies on having multiple pieces so you can make a choice regarding your Azerite pieces and traits depending on the Encounter / Dungeon, if it takes like 6 weeks to reliably get the "best" piece, then that just doesn't work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it... it literally removes all RNG what are you talking about "less RNG"
    it is literally a guaranteed item of your choice off a vendor

- - - Updated - - -

The system is almost perfect if not perfect IMO.
    The deciding factor is how long it will take to target the specific ones.

15+ Year Old Account
    BIS for 3 slots, not full BIS.

Having the three correct azerite armors is like having 4 pieces of tier set. If getting that in 9 weeks is unreasonably fast for you, I don't think our mindsets and expectations match at all.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Are you saying it will take 6 months to get all 3 pieces?

6 months of farm?
    That is only an option for you if you either don't do all activities in a moderate way or are extremely unlucky.

It's a failsafe for unlucky top players, not a way to oufit everyone with the best gear for their spec after a month or two.

For one single spec.
    I suppose 9 weeks may be a bit much, 6 weeks then.

7+ Year Old Account
    BIS for 3 slots, not full BIS.

Having the three correct azerite armors is like having 4 pieces of tier set. If getting that in 9 weeks is unreasonably fast for you, I don't think our mindsets and expectations match at all.
    BIS for 3 of the most important slots. and 9weeks is rather reasonable, 12 weeks too, but you in your post seemed to imply you wanted FASTER then 9 weeks

"9 weeks being reasonable?

9 weeks is like from the launch of BfA to today."
    Imagine telling people back in the day if they could get their full mythic/heroic teir set in less then 9 weeks garunteed

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose 9 weeks may be a bit much, 6 weeks then.
    6 weeks is way too little, you are seriously saying in 6 weeks you should suddenly never need to replace those slots until the next patch?

15+ Year Old Account
    BIS for 3 of the most important slots. and 9weeks is rather reasonable, 12 weeks too, but you in your post seemed to imply you wanted FASTER then 9 weeks

Imagine telling people back in the day if they could get their full mythic/heroic teir set in less then 9 weeks garunteed
    Not sure how far "back in the day" you want to go - and to be fair, we aren't living in the past anymore - but getting a 4pc tier bonuses in two to three weeks max hasn't been an issue since...wotlk?

- - - Updated - - -

6 weeks is way too little, you are seriously saying in 6 weeks you should suddenly never need to replace those slots until the next patch?
    Yes, with the current design.

If azerite armors were lootable drops from eg. mythic+ dungeons that would be a different story. That would be RNG related then.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean if we are treating it like tier set bonuses then I don't think it taking 6 weeks is too little, although I have admittedly gone more than 6 weeks in the past expansions without getting my 4p set bonus.
    One drawback I guess is that it does take thrill of getting an amazing item drop if you can just buy the item off of a vendor after enough bad luck.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends what we are using as a baseline. If you just do a 10 for the maximum cache reward it should probably be somewhere between 3 to 4 weeks (scrapping azerite gear probably bringing it down from 4 weeks to 3 weeks). For those that push keys upwards of 5 higher? Probably closer to 2 weeks.

I really don't think it's unreasonable that people might have to wait 9-10 weeks for absolute BiS (if they do 10s every week) for a slot that impacts the power of your character the most. That generally means that 1/3 to 1/2 through a progression cycle you will still have the other half to actually enjoy the power gained from them. Those who push keys really high will most obviously obtained these quicker.

I realize to a degree that it punishes off-specs a bit, but a lot of the Azerite pieces have overlaps, and at least for some of the specs I play, one piece is actually BiS for two of the three specs within a singular class. If that's important to you, target pieces that are overall good for the 3 specs you play, even if the absolute power for the dominant spec you play is slightly less. That's only logical in my eyes.

It's not like other sources of Azerite gear stop existing. They still haven't decided what they want to do with PvP gear, and raiding is still the fastest way to obtain Azerite gear, but it's imited by lockout. I also assume that as your iLvL increases the emissary awards will reward you with a random piece up to one tier below the maximum (like it currently does). Yeah it's random, but you can still have the potential to acquire BiS (albeit it one tier below) Azerite pieces while acquiring currency for the level above at the same time. Keep in mind, that if you raid you would still want at least one piece from the new raid if it works anything like Uldir. What this means is you only need 2 pieces generally, and not 3.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean if we are treating it like tier set bonuses then I don't think it taking 6 weeks is too little, although I have admittedly gone more than 6 weeks in the past expansions without getting my 4p set bonus.
    One drawback I guess is that it does take thrill of getting an amazing item drop if you can just buy the item off of a vendor after enough bad luck.
    There is the difference between getting your 4 set in 6 weeks
    and getting your mythic 4 set in 6 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure how far "back in the day" you want to go - and to be fair, we aren't living in the past anymore - but getting a 4pc tier bonuses in two to three weeks max hasn't been an issue since...wotlk?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, with the current design.

If azerite armors were lootable drops from eg. mythic+ dungeons that would be a different story. That would be RNG related then.
    Yes, getting Heroic 25 ICC 4 set took far longer then for example 6 weeks

Deleted
    There is the difference between getting your 4 set in 6 weeks
    and getting your mythic 4 set in 6 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, getting Heroic 25 ICC 4 set took far longer then for example 6 weeks
    Im with you, i think this new system is perfect and i love azerite traits. I love them!
    I will just feel a slap in the face if Blizzard makes me farm for more than 3 months for this.
    The perfect time for me would be 2 months.