Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    REVERT THE BULLSHIT GCD!!!! And Make Enhancement more like Wrath.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Why does Wildberry speak of himself so?
    There's a reason I phrased it the way I did. Swing and a miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Swing and a miss.
    Why does Wildberry quote his own father's words, made shortly after Wildberry's birth?

it's funny that any of you think it matters what dev is where.

the devs don't decide what's in the game anymore, the shareholders do.

the shareholders want you to grind and toil like the good little consumers you are, and they don't care if you're having fun doing it.

this will change basically nothing.

I thought BfA could not get any worse...Blizzard can always surprise me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

the shareholders want you to grind and toil like the good little consumers you are, and they don't care if you're having fun doing it.

Can't argue with logic.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Why does Wildberry quote his own father's words, made shortly after Wildberry's birth?
    Well I see you've realized that earlier bit of yours fell flat on its face. Do you actually have anything to contribute to this thread, or did you just have a burning desire to let us all know I'm living in your head rent-free?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Well I see you've realized that earlier bit of yours fell flat on its face. Do you actually have anything to contribute to this thread, or did you just have a burning desire to let us all know I'm living in your head rent-free?
    Man, Wildberry sure is easy to bait.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

In this case it does. There's zero benefit to the classes and talents being in the state they're in now. Game system wise you could argue, but no one benefits from classes being shit to play.

We'll have to see how this pans out since Holinka being the lead means he also gets some underlings. The current team on class design just aren't working out, and while Holinka was an idiot with PvP, he's been off the WoW project for a little while and would be putting fresher eyes back onto things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

I hope he can do something positive for class design.

Right now the classes are so shallow and boring that BfA feels like a nice looking board game with the most boring rules, mechanics and pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    I thought that was one of the CMs who finally got tired of forum trolls and snapped on them. I forget which one, but he posted a pretty big rant about how all the crap he saw on the forums was wearing him down, how forum trolls were running players away from the game, etc. iirc, the post was quickly deleted, and it was announced not long after that he was no longer with Blizzard.

edit: I guess that's probably not the only time it's happened, but the guy I'm thinking of was one of the CMs who posted on the forums, not a dev. This was several years ago.
    I think you are talking about Tseric(?) I think his name was. He used to be a cm back in like vanilla and TBC, used to trash talk people there pretty regularly but we all loved to hate him. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Warfronts aren't PvP though.
    To be fair, neither was Ashran, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Hmmm kind of feels like Ion is on his way out ( as he should be) and feels like a lot of things are going on Behind the scenes. Wonder If Holinka coming back means he will be taking over as GAme director
    We can only dream. I never understood the outrage at Holinka. I am VERY happy to see him back.

The first solution to the many problems Blizzard games face is to stop rotating people from game to game.

If they suck on WoW, they will probably suck on other games.

Get new voices with new ideas, stop living in the past.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    The first solution to the many problems Blizzard games face is to stop rotating people from game to game.

The reverse is true, too. Stop rotating devs off Wow because they're good. That was a huge issue during Titan's heyday.

Anyway now that a MoP - Legion guy is in charge of combat any idea what may be on the table for 9.0? I'm thinking glyphs and a talent revamp.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post

I have a hard time believing that "the team" that made Legion is "the team" that made BFA. I really, really do. I would hope that isn't true, since that would be BFA is the fresh set of eyes and this would be the result.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    I have a hard time believing that "the team" that made Legion is "the team" that made BFA. I really, really do. I would hope that isn't true, since that would be BFA is the fresh set of eyes and this would be the result.
    Whats not to believe? AP is still there, WQ's are still there. M+ is still there. I wish Legion would stop getting so much praise. BFA is the same song and dance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    in which expansions was he also combat designer? or did he have another position?
    He was lead PVP designer up until last June.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    I thought that was one of the CMs who finally got tired of forum trolls and snapped on them. I forget which one, but he posted a pretty big rant about how all the crap he saw on the forums was wearing him down, how forum trolls were running players away from the game, etc. iirc, the post was quickly deleted, and it was announced not long after that he was no longer with Blizzard.

edit: I guess that's probably not the only time it's happened, but the guy I'm thinking of was one of the CMs who posted on the forums, not a dev. This was several years ago.
    That was Tseric.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Tseric

And that happened over a decade ago.

Ah welcome back to the man who single handedly killed Legion pvp. Stat templates in pvp were one of the worse things they've ever added to the game other than titanforging and LFR. There's a reason why Legion pvp participation numbers were the lowest they've ever been in the history of wow. All I can say is yikes.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52