Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    I’m not sure I understand the question(s).
    The criminal world is a dream world for racists, since it's completely segregated by ''race''. In French Canada, for instance, Jamaican and Haitian street gangs control street prostitution, biker gangs (of French Canadians) control the hard drugs trade, Italo-Canadians control the construction racket, Native gangs control the illegal gambling and the tobacco illicit trade and people like Alexandre Bissonnette will soon be part the ''punk willing to do anything'' industry. Therefore, once you said a couple thousand time that EBIL PAKISTANIS are in child grooming scandals, at one point you have to go beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by Three Jackdaws View Post
    I'm confused now.

Isn't the conservative lmantra usually that 'it'll trickle down' ? If the guys at top have it a bit worse the ones at the bottom are going to experience that a lot more.
    I'm not an economic conservative and not remotely persuaded that what's good for capital is good for labor as a rule.

Quote Originally Posted by madmossy View Post
    As a Brit, when someone says Asian, I think of Chinese, Japanese. not an Indian or anyone from Pakistan. If I was Chinese or Japanese I would absolutely detest being lumped into the same group as those barbaric rapists.
    Your racism aside, where in the country do you come from and is that common in your area? Do you have a sizable population of British Asians (Indian subcontinent or Chinese/Japanese/East Asians) where you live? I'm mostly curious as to which parts of the country go against the common trend and why that might be.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    I mean seems you people only give it this level of freak out when it’s brown people. When a more comfortable ethnicity does it that’s just an unfortunate part of life and we can’t generalize Christians or whatever because reasons.

It’s basiclaly the scene from the dark knight with joker talking to Harvey dent. Just replace soldiers with any crime committed by a non-Muslim and the mayor replaced with Muslims.
    I think you'll find that it's challenging to find any examples of me being enthusiastic about religious dogmatism or sexual violence. Of course, I do find it especially disturbing when a group that's utterly alien to a nation shows up and starts raping their way through the locals. If pointed to the various examples of people of European doing the same around the world, I'll say the same - that's especially disturbing and it's natural to react against it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I think you'll find that it's challenging to find any examples of me being enthusiastic about religious dogmatism or sexual violence. Of course, I do find it especially disturbing when a group that's utterly alien to a nation shows up and starts raping their way through the locals. If pointed to the various examples of people of European doing the same around the world, I'll say the same - that's especially disturbing and it's natural to react against it.
    The Europeans were raping in their own country (the UK)-in the catholic church paedophile scandal, the bbc scandal, the parliamentary scandals, the football scandal-all of which involved almost exclusively white men. But you wouldn't expect a dumbfuck racist to put the issue in context or do something as complicated as googling-no, it is because of arabs....except that it generally isn't.

Deleted
    "I think you'll find that it's challenging to find any examples of me being enthusiastic about religious dogmatism or sexual violence. Of course, I do find it especially disturbing when a group that's utterly alien to a nation shows up and starts raping their way through the locals. If pointed to the various examples of people of European doing the same around the world, I'll say the same - that's especially disturbing and it's natural to react against it."

Or you could look at the UK itself where we had (deep breath) the Catholic Church paedophile scandal, the BBC scandal, the parliamentary scandal, the football association scandal...all of which exclusively involved white men. But no, according to spectral, the dribbling-not-racist-at-all moron, it is all arabs. Using google is apparently too challenging for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    People focus on their ethnicity because the reason they targeted white girls specifically is because in their culture they regard white, non muslim girls as sub-human. So you see, yes targeting their ethnicity and educating them on the matter is important, even their cultural leaders have come out saying this is the case.
    Now, whatever your opinion on this matter is, is not important, it shows your bigotry.
    Are you saying all muslims view whites or non-muslims as sub human?
    Have you ever met muslim?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Are you retarded? There were four different scandals prior to this one-the Catholic church paedophile scandal, the Westminster scandal, the BBC scandal, the football association scandal-all of which involved white men. Can't you google dumbfuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    As usual you have no clue what you are talking about, these people are not likely to be recent arrivals - Pakistanis/Indians have been in the UK for many decades.
    And? The immigration policies still suck, regardless of the Muslim rape gangs. That white girls are targeted and raped by particular ethnic groups is testimony to failed immigration policies over many years. EU immigration failure isn't a recent phenomena, it's only in the last few years people are more aware of it because the EU have dropped any pretence of making it an orderly process and turned it into a free for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    And? The immigration policies still suck, regardless of the Muslim rape gangs. That white girls are targeted and raped by particular ethnic groups is testimony to failed immigration policies over many years. EU immigration failure isn't a recent phenomena, it's only in the last few years people are more aware of it because the EU have dropped any pretence of making it an orderly process and turned it into a free for all.
    So, do you ant to limit immigration to Arabs, Africans, and Muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, do you ant to limit immigration to Arabs, Africans, and Muslims?
    I want immigration to be close to zero as possible, with only strict targeted immigration where necessary. By targeted I mean those with the greatest chance of assimilating quickly. Governments should be doing more to encourage existing citizens to have more babies instead of going through the socially destructive avenue of relying on immigration to maintain populations.

My country Australia is going through the fastest growth rate in its history and its all through immigration. It is creating all sorts of problems both socially and logistically. It's getting so bad even leftists are calling for a slow down or even a halt. You just want to make immigration about race because you are racist and that is all you obsess about.

I want immigration to be close to zero as possible, with only strict targeted immigration where necessary. By targeted I mean those with the greatest chance of assimilating quickly. Governments should be doing more to encourage existing citizens to have more babies instead of going through the socially destructive avenue of relying on immigration to maintain populations.

My country Australia is going through the fastest growth rate in its history and its all through immigration. It is creating all sorts of problems both socially and logistically. It's getting so bad even leftists are calling for a slow down or even a halt. You just want to make immigration about race because you are racist and that is all you obsess about.
    Yeah, no thanks... I love immigration. Nationalism is far too authoritarian for my tastes. I actually like individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets.

Deleted

Actually I'm all for banning immigration from australia. All you fuckwits with your single-digit IQ's do is come over and shout in bars. At least Muslims tend to be clean and sober.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets.
    Do you have a script? I've seen you post this same thing at least a dozen times.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Do you have a script? I've seen you post this same thing at least a dozen times.
    And it's always true. Your hatred for those things is quite obvious.

You are dimly aware, oh so woke and so original ''independent'', that Pakistanis have been in the UK since the fifties ? For reasons you would love, since business leaders were outraged at those dirty ''KOMMIES'' working in their factories asking for better work conditions than Dickens novels.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    His responses are pre programmed. Sometimes he goes off script so it feels like he is talking to someone else about a different subject, but it's probably just a syntax error.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You are dimly aware, oh so woke and so original ''independent'', that Pakistanis have been in the UK since the fifties ? For reasons you would love, since business leaders were outraged at those dirty ''KOMMIES'' working in their factories asking for better work conditions than Dickens novels.
    Woke? Cool...guess I should stay woke.

Pretty sure Pakistanis have been in the UK long before the 1950s.

10+ Year Old Account
    His responses are pre programmed. Sometimes he goes off script so it feels like he is talking to someone else about a different subject, but it's probably just a syntax error.
    It's really weird, he's on all day every day posting the same thing over and over.

Yeah, no thanks... I love immigration. Nationalism is far too authoritarian for my tastes. I actually like individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets.
    Assimilation into the host culture is more important from an immigration standpoint. If your values directly conflict with those of the host country, you don't get to move in.

- - - Updated - - -

Woke? Cool...guess I should stay woke.

Pretty sure Pakistanis have been in the UK long before the 1950s.
    Just like how you always want to whine about women and minorities?

Yeah, good one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Assimilation into the host culture is more important from an immigration standpoint. If your values directly conflict with those of the host country, you don't get to move in.
    So, they should obey the law? Does that about cover it?

I don't have the same values or culture as any of my neighbors.