Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Both sexes have their unique challenges. Some are biological, some are societal. It doesn't excuse sexism.
    That statement would be true is feminists could acknowledge that women can also be sexist, but they can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    That statement would be true is feminists could acknowledge that women can also be sexist, but they can't.
    How would you know? When was the last time you spoke to a woman without contempt for her being a woman?

This is like white people claiming it is hard to white.
    This is like Christians claiming it is hard to be Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    How would you know? When was the last time you spoke to a woman without contempt for her being a woman?

This is like white people claiming it is hard to white.
    This is like Christians claiming it is hard to be Christian.
    Okay you tell me, seeing as you are a male feminist so you're clearly in tune with all things female. Can women be sexist? If so, give an example.

Okay you tell me, seeing as you are a male feminist so you're clearly in tune with all things female. Can women be sexist? If so, give an example.
    Of course they can. No one said they couldn't except people like you, who don't understand what feminism is.

A lefty acknowledging that men are human and have problems of their own? Maybe that we're not the essence of evil?

Perhaps there is hope for this world after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidestorm View Post
    A lefty acknowledging that men are human and have problems of their own? Maybe that we're not the essence of evil?

You victim card is made on posterboard isn't it?

15+ Year Old Account
    This is what happens everytime you try this.

"What do you mean it sucks to be a man! Yeah right bro, I'm the king of the mountain, har har! Other men are just pussies!" etc, etc, proves the point of the article and you go in endless circles because some men are insecure and won't allow people to think they're weak whatsoever.

It's just as much a denial as strongk, indepeeendant womanzz who don't need nobawdy.

As other people said, please note who is casually dismissing the idea that men might have mental problems that can't be solved by the usual suspects techniques (''TUFFENING UP'' and buying more guns)

And I'm going to say it again, few things are richer than American crying over the draft. You are amongst a small group of countries (Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK) who are historically known for not having used compulsory conscription for most of their history. All other Europeans countries had way more extensive conscription than what you call the draft for decades.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2018-10-21 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    As other people said, please note who is casually dismissing the idea that men might have mental problems that can't be solved by the usual suspects techniques (''TUFFENING UP'' and buying more guns)
    No one....NO ONE is saying men can't have problems, mental or otherwise.

No one....NO ONE is saying men can't have problems, mental or otherwise.
    Note who is casually dismissing the fact that men have mental health problems

Who ?

A)''SJW WITH PINK HAIRS''
    B)Edgelords who just received agitprop orders from their handlers to use the NPC avatar ?

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    lol... men have a far easier life than women... if i was born a man then my life would have been easier...
    lol if I was a woman I could sell my body for money, easiest work ever /s
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Note who is casually dismissing the fact that men have mental health problems

Who ?

A)''SJW WITH PINK HAIRS''
    B)Edgelords who just received agitprop orders from their handlers to use the NPC avatar ?
    You literally do not understand a single fucking thing going on here.

Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Women, however, DO \suffer societal hardships for being female, in nearly every culture.

These are facts. Understanding them doesn't make a person an SJW, white knight, edge lord, or any other meme worthy hashtag.

EDIT: I think i owe you an apology. I'm rereading what you wrote and I realize I maybe reading you wrong, which is extra an ridiculous indictment of me considering how I started my post to you. Anyway, I'm an idiot and sorry.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2018-10-21 at 02:59 AM.

Women, however, DO \suffer societal hardships for being female, in nearly every culture.

These are facts. Understanding them doesn't make a person an SJW, white knight, edge lord, or any other meme worthy hashtag.
    never had a divorced friend?

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    This is what happens everytime you try this.

"What do you mean it sucks to be a man! Yeah right bro, I'm the king of the mountain, har har! Other men are just pussies!" etc, etc, proves the point of the article and you go in endless circles because some men are insecure and won't allow people to think they're weak whatsoever.

It's just as much a denial as strongk, indepeeendant womanzz who don't need nobawdy.
    Base instincts dude. Women are not attracted to weak men so men need to appear 'strongk' to attract a mate. That's why a majority of men (who will never admit it) prefer vulnerable women over 'strongk' independent women who don't need them.

Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    never had a divorced friend?
    Oh for fuck's sake.

If a person is a divorced male and having hard time, it is because they are divorced not male.

Base instincts dude. Women are not attracted to weak men so men need to appear 'strongk' to attract a mate. That's why a majority of men (who will never admit it) prefer vulnerable women over 'strongk' independent women who don't need them.
    And by appearing strong, you mean what exactly ? What ooze the most the raw testosterone ?

A)Advocating for warcrimes online and/or to shoot petty shoplifters ?
    B)Having seventy guns and bragging about you are ready (read : terrified) for (read : of) anything ?
    C)Copypasting like a puppet agitprop instructions ?

Well, most of the times that I hear about toxic masculinity, or hypermasculinity, it's by men being applied to other men.

Always found it to be pretty damned pathetic, really. Humans are emotional creatures, and we all need help. Being born with your reproductive organs on the outside says zero worthwhile things about you as a person. A man has every right to feel overburdened, or unwillingness to shoulder certain responsibilities.

- - - Updated - - -

Humans are above "base instincts" in most situations.

Plenty of men not fitting into categories such as toxic masculinity or hyper-masculinity have people attracted to them. Saying that men need to pretend to be a certain way "because of womyn", is just another way of shifting blame onto the sex that has the least guilt on the matter.

Women are not a hive mind, there are women wanting different things. Feeling attracted to hyper-masculinity is usually a thing in younger, naive women. Sadly, many men only want those younger, fresher women so naturally they'll need to adapt.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Humans are above "base instincts" in most situations.

Plenty of men not fitting into categories such as toxic masculinity or hyper-masculinity have people attracted to them. Saying that men need to pretend to be a certain way "because of womyn", is just another way of shifting blame onto the sex that has the least guilt on the matter.

Women are not a hive mind, there are women wanting different things. Feeling attracted to hyper-masculinity is usually a thing in younger, naive women. Sadly, many men only want those younger, fresher women so naturally they'll need to adapt.
    Amen. Thank you.

I think it is time to put your quote in my signature xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed

Quote Originally Posted by Tidestorm View Post

What if I told you that feminists talk about this issue all the time...

In fact this is the whole point of "toxic masculinity".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.