Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    She has called Susan Rice a man with sweaty ape balls, and called Valerie Jarrett the spawn of the Muslim Brotherhood and a monkey had a baby. How is that not comparing 2 black people to monkeys?
    Roseanne explained them.

She was basically saying that Susan Rice had balls. That she was audacious. It had nothing to do with her being black. "Ape" is another way to describe a man in some areas especially if you are from an older generation. it's really got nothing to do with white or black and she believed Valerie Jarrett was acting like the characters acted in planet of the apes. Not that she was an ape.

It is a poor choice of words but what she meant by it was not how it was interpreted and she was drunk and on ambien. and yes, we know ambien doesn't make you racist but ambien can make you say shit poorly that could be interpreted as racist and it's even worse when you only have so many characters to work with on Twitter.

Also, she's a comedian. So not only were they interpreted wrong but the chances of them actually being meant to be serious are pretty low.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    Roseanne explained them.

She was basically saying that Susan Rice had balls. That she was audacious. It had nothing to do with her being black. "Ape" is another way to describe a man in some areas especially if you are from an older generation. it's really got nothing to do with white or black and she believed Valerie Jarrett was acting like the characters acted in planet of the apes. Not that she was an ape.

It is a poor choice of words but what she meant by it was not how it was interpreted and she was drunk and on ambien. and yes, we know ambien doesn't make you racist but ambien can make you say shit poorly that could be interpreted as racist and it's even worse when you only have so many characters to work with on Twitter.

Also, she's a comedian. So not only were they interpreted wrong but the chances of them actually being meant to be serious are pretty low.
    Nobody with half a brain buys that bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    This is a swastika if you haven't seen one before.
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...astika.svg.png
    But he didn't say it's a swastika, did he? He said totally-not-a-swastika swastika.

Which is exactly what it is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika#Slavic

Frequently referred to as the Slavic swastika - just like the one you're more familiar with, it's an ancient pagan geometric design that has in modern times been co-opted by neo-Nazis and other fascists to hide behind.

- - - Updated - - -

Roseanne explained them.

Does anyone seriously buy such a ridiculously lame excuse?

I guess if you're desperate to believe she's innocent you might.

But then you're going to have to go back and explain every crazy tweet she's ever made. Guess she was just kidding about Seth Rich and Pizzagate too. Yuck yuck yuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    Have a little bit more respect for this woman. You won't achieve 0.00001% of what she achieved in her life.
    Wish I could go back to the 90s and tell everyone that in the future conservatives would be bending over backwards to eat out Roseanne Barr's pussy ahahaha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    the weird thing about her fame, is that the rest of the cast is what made the original show good. John Goodman is awesome, and definitely one of the more underrated actors of our time. Not only that, he's extremely humble about all of it.

Roseanne had a decent stand-up career, but she was only tolerable in small doses. People liked her, because she was "normal." IN reality, she was a drugged-out crazy person the entire time.
    While there was good chemistry with the cast and Goodman definitely being incredible underrated, many people believe that Roseanne was the heart of the show and when it came back. The Connors receiving poor ratings is proof of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    I'm a minority myself, I wasn't talking about having minority friends (and indeed that would not be relevant)
    This is fucking hilarious. You guys - Xarim got called on his "I can't be racist I'm a minority schtick" by it being pointed out to him that it's the old "some of my best friends are black" routine, and he thinks it's totally different because it's him and not his friend.

You can't make this shit up.

But I do always enjoy watching Xarim try to play the minority card. Hope he doesn't stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KCguy View Post
    While there was good chemistry with the cast and Goodman definitely being incredible underrated, many people believe that Roseanne was the heart of the show and when it came back. The Connors receiving poor ratings is proof of it.
    It's also the second season of a reboot show, a slump in ratings is to be expected.

I never expected it to last more than a few seasons. I bet one of the reasons it got such high ratings is that the people who are still watching broadcast TV are a rapidly aging demographic...

Roseanne explained them.

She explained them after the fact that she got caught being a fucking racist. I don't give a fuck what she says. She's done. And no, Valerie Jarrett wasn't acting like an ape from Planet of the Apes. She said that Susan Rice is a man, and has sweaty ape balls. How the fuck do you walk that to that shit analogy?

Were her conspiracy theories also interpreted wrong too? Since she says the same shit that QAnon says.

What a load of bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    BOY I'M SHOCKED HOW THAT WENT DOWN.

You closet-fascists just need to come out and own it.
    If you actually bothered to look at the pictures you'd see that the version he has in profile pic is not the same as the one used by the various facist groups.
    You might aswell call this symbol fascist

If you actually bothered to look at the pictures you'd see that the version he has in profile pic is not the same as the one used by the various facist groups.
    You might aswell call this symbol fascist
    Let me know if you want me to do it in crayon next time.

Let me know if you want me to do it in crayon next time.
    Symbol nr. 1: Symbol used by fascists. Not the same as the one used by Cizr.
    Symbol nr. 2: Symbol used by fascists. Not the same as the one used by Cizr.
    Symbol nr. 3: Symbol used by fascists. Not the same as the one used by Cizr.
    Symbol nr. 4: Symbol used by fascists. Not the same as the one used by Cizr.
    Symbol nr. 5: Symbol used by fascists. Not the same as the one used by Cizr.
    Symbol nr: 6: Symbol used by fascists. Not the same as the one used by Cizr.
    Symbol nr. 7: Symbol not used by fascists. Same as the one used by Cizr.
    Symbol nr. 8: Symbol not used by fascists. Same as the one used by Cizr.

Uh-huh *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*.

And sig runes are just viking writing.

Uh-huh *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*.

And sig runes are just viking writing.
    Not my problem you are ignorant to the uses of symbols.
    The usage of symbols are very strict on the shape.

I suppose you think this is a star of david
    https://imgur.com/a/9mWWeKi

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Wish I could go back to the 90s and tell everyone that in the future conservatives would be bending over backwards to eat out Roseanne Barr's pussy ahahaha!
    Like you wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    Like you wouldn't.
    I didn't even like Roseanne in the 90s...

- - - Updated - - -

The neo-Nazi Russian National Unity group's branch in Estonia is officially registered under the name "Kołowrót" and published an extremist newspaper in 2001 under the same name.[88] A criminal investigation found the paper included an array of racial epithets. One Narva resident was sentenced to 1 year in jail for distribution of Kołowrót.[91] The Kolovrat has since been used by the Rusich Battalion, a Russian militant group known for its operation during the War in Donbass.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika#Slavic

Don't feel too bad, neo-Nazis co-opt and hide behind all kinds of symbols to dog-whistle to their followers.

Roseanne explained them.

I have never in my life heard someone use "ape" to refer to being a "man" apart from this post. It is at best calling someone primitive, at worst being racist.

Don't feel too bad, neo-Nazis co-opt and hide behind all kinds of symbols to dog-whistle to their followers.
    Yes? they are using the Kolovrat that has the crosses pointing in a clockwise fashion. Cizr is using the one that is a mirrored version.
    The fascist groups are using one version and Cizr is using a different one.

I suppose you think these are all the same nazi symbols

Yes? they are using the Kolovrat that has the crosses pointing in a clockwise fashion. Cizr is using the one that is a mirrored version.
    The fascist groups are using one version and Cizr is using a different one.

I suppose you think these are all the same nazi symbols
    It's almost like neo-Nazis co-opt pre-existing symbols or something.

It's almost like neo-Nazis co-opt pre-existing symbols or something.
    Yes? what are you even arguing about. You're not adding anything.

I am arguing that Cizr is not using a fascist symbol since that version har no usages with fascist organizations. Skroe is arguing that it is fascist since the mirrored image is used.
    What are you arguing for?

Yes? what are you even arguing about. You're not adding anything.

I am arguing that Cizr is not using a fascist symbol since that version har no usages with fascist organizations. Skroe is arguing that it is fascist since the mirrored image is used.
    What are you arguing for?
    You really think neo-Nazis are picky about which way the swastika is rotating?

In any case, they frequently choose innocuous symbols so that they can dog-whistle to their supporters while maintain plausible deniability about the symbol being white supremacist in the first place. So yeah, Cizr would absolutely flip the symbol if it helped his paper-thin cover story of being a Slavic pagan.

The fact gullible people like you buy into his bullshit and mount a defence for him is exactly the kind of thing he wants, it's why he chose that symbol. This is what's called a "useful idiot".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

You really think neo-Nazis are picky about which way the swastika is rotating?

In any case, they frequently choose innocuous symbols so that they can dog-whistle to their supporters while maintain plausible deniability about the symbol being white supremacist in the first place. So yeah, Cizr would absolutely flip the symbol if it helped his paper-thin cover story of being a Slavic pagan.

The fact gullible people like you buy into his bullshit and mount a defence for him is exactly the kind of thing he wants, it's why he chose that symbol. This is what's called a "useful idiot".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot
    I am picky since different versions of a similar symbol could have vastly different meanings, only ignorant people lump every incarnation of similar symbols into one group.

Whether Cizr is really a neo-nazi is not something i've put any thought into nor is it something I will do. I leave it up to other people to mount a witch hunt.

Edit:
    If said fascist officially start banding behind both versions of the symbol then, yes, it would start having some fascist meaning behind it. As it is right now it doesn't
    Last edited by Lindon; 2018-10-21 at 01:38 PM.

I am picky since different version of a simmilar symbol could have vastly different meanings, only ignorant people lump every incarnation of similar symbols into one group.

Whether Cizr is really a neo-nazi is not something i've put any thought into nor is it something I will do. I leave it up to other people to mount a witch hunt.
    I wouldn't jump to a conclusion like that simply based on one symbol. But I've read plenty of his posts. He is definitely a white supremacist, or someone pretending to be a white supremacist to cause drama like this. And frankly, the Venn diagram of actual neo-Nazis and "I was just pretending to be a neo-Nazi for the lulz you silly liberal" is more like a circle.