Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Say hi to tank nerfs in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    you guys are funny - because 20 neckbeards here on forums nobody in game even rememeebr there were any GCD changes at all

i honestly wonder which classes you guys play because out of 7 that i do and have toon anywhere between 345-360 i dont see any point where i wouldnt be casting stuff.
    Well, I now have a cast time on Rebirth, and on my monk every freaking abilities is on CD every time I use them, so I have to wait like 5 seconds before I can start dpsing because touch of karma,touch of death, the clones, my trinket are all on the GCD..

If some people didn't notice or remember, it's probably because they were not playing right.

Because it's seriously annoying for any melee class.

oh boy, cant wait for all the "Holinka ruined this..." threads

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone knows where his twitter avatar is taken from ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Well, I now have a cast time on Rebirth, and on my monk every freaking abilities is on CD every time I use them, so I have to wait like 5 seconds before I can start dpsing because touch of karma,touch of death, the clones, my trinket are all on the GCD..
    Nice try, trinkets aren't on the GCD

Quote Originally Posted by elgarta View Post
    Calling it now. Predefined raid stat templates, so all players are on equal footing.
    Preach just jizzed his pants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bubuie View Post
    No No No No No.... please dont WOD it up dude......and dont say something crazy at blizzcon aswell regarding pvp
    Class design was probably the only thing WoD didn't completely F up. I loved the playstyle of my CoP Shadow Priest.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    Well... here's hoping he revers the remaining GCD changes and brings back working versions of the currently bad specs. Like please, just bring back HFC Marksman with 2/4sets baked in.
    That was the best iteration of mm hunter. I was really pissed off when they didn't make hfc set baseline and made legion mm abomination instead.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post

Class design was probably the only thing WoD didn't completely F up. I loved the playstyle of my CoP Shadow Priest.
    Yeah, they did. Off the top of my head: fire mage, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, arms warrior, fury warrior, prot warrior and prot paladins. Hated every last one of them. ESPECIALLY enhancement. They took ALL the fun out of that spec, and it hasn't come back since.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    Well... here's hoping he revers the remaining GCD changes and brings back working versions of the currently bad specs. Like please, just bring back HFC Marksman with 2/4sets baked in.
    So I am not the only one who loved that playstyle, dayum. Good to know.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hooray, Guido Bud Bundy got his job back! Incoming dipshit changes to PVP!

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    Since he is best known for Ashran, I doubt there will be crowds cheering his return.
    Ashran was better than the steaming pile of 'nothing' that we have right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    Anyone knows where his twitter avatar is taken from ?
    Tanaan Jungle

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Yeah, they did. Off the top of my head: fire mage, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, arms warrior, fury warrior, prot warrior and prot paladins. Hated every last one of them. ESPECIALLY enhancement. They took ALL the fun out of that spec, and it hasn't come back since.
    The only melee DPS classes whose gameplay doesn't feel like an Atari 2600 are Demon Hunters and Rogues. The rest were trashed by the GCD changes. (That guy who posted about Windwalker needing 5 seconds before they can DPS? Yeah, he's right...Windwalker was my main last expansion, and yes, that is the new "rotation", if you can call it that. I can't even log mine in.)

Some ranged specs are slightly better, but the more power-ups and self-buffs your spec requires, the more clunky and useless it feels. (Don't get me started on Elemental having 6s shock cooldowns with a reason of "because fuck you that's why". If any spec shows the class design team are rank amateurs, that's it.)

Not that Holinka is going to fix anything, though. He mostly just shitted all over PVP so that the specs he liked always won.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

Holinka ruined BFA

Deleted
    Welp class balance is in the shitter, so it can only go up.

Quote Originally Posted by elgarta View Post
    Calling it now. Predefined raid stat templates, so all players are on equal footing.
    will never happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragtox View Post
    wuld love a wod marksman hunter to comeback aswell as ranged survival hunter but beast master can be meele it will make more sense to the lore
    dont ruin my FUN ffs BM is now beautiful spec they make BM super fun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post
    Hooray, Guido Bud Bundy got his job back! Incoming dipshit changes to PVP!
    Right, cause pvp is not complete dog shit RIGHT NOW.

Yeah, because disc priests had so much fun in WoD. That specc with the "PW: Shield", "PW: Shield","PW: Shield","PW: Shield","PW: Shield",.... remember?

THAT was FUN!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caemen View Post
    Say hi to tank nerfs in pvp
    Funny, cause tanks were OP as fuck in WoD in both instanced and wpvp, and in Legion they were god mode in wpvp, despite being crap in instanced pvp.
    Meanwhile in BFA, tanks are epic shit in both instanced pvp and wpvp.

So yeah, Holinka will totally nerf tanks.