Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You have got to be ***ing kidding me

Is Blizzard finally admitting that the class designers shit the bed? I guess they are bringing in Holinka to burn the house down around the mess.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudal View Post
    Is Blizzard finally admitting that the class designers shit the bed? I guess they are bringing in Holinka to burn the house down around the mess.
    No one will notice the turd in the bed if the bed is engulfed in flames =D

Whatever the guy does at this point it'll be a positive change. BfA right now is rated as the worst expansion the game has ever had. That's saying a lot.

What would be more interesting is this, WHO was lead during his absence? because clearly we need to be careful when we see THAT person working on anything in a leadership role.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    What would be more interesting is this, WHO was lead during his absence? because clearly we need to be careful when we see THAT person working on anything in a leadership role.
    Adam Kugler was over class design.

He was an FX artist on WoW up to 2012 and was big in Hearthstone development.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    you guys are funny - because 20 neckbeards here on forums nobody in game even rememeebr there were any GCD changes at all

i honestly wonder which classes you guys play because out of 7 that i do and have toon anywhere between 345-360 i dont see any point where i wouldnt be casting stuff.
    we play tanks and healers

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    Players - At least PvP is enjoyable in BFA.
    No it's fucking not and this is coming from someone who primarily plays ret and BM.

"Tremendous work"... I think he misspelled "Horrendous"...

GCD changes, class pruning, terrible servers with insane world lag, Azerite and more. I would literally rather go back to WoD than this trash of an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Whatever the guy does at this point it'll be a positive change. BfA right now is rated as the worst expansion the game has ever had. That's saying a lot.
    Isn't that a bit premature to say? We aren't even one major patch in. And selfie camera 6.1 content patch will be very hard to beat as a lowest point. The Azerite system was a miss, but they show intent to improve on it. Silly to scratch the expansion off just yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post

Not to look for a scapegoat, but that guy should never touch anything in WoW. Go make cards for Hearthstone and just never have any influence on class design.
    If Holinka is taking his place no surprise that there is no goodbye post, it would be booed heavily.

Still nothing can pass without Ion's approval...
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

This is the Hail Mary attempt. I'm not sure what exactly it's for, but here it is.

Never say that - it can always get worse.
    Fixing the worst expansion of all time, by bringing in "talent" responsible for the second worst expansion of all time and giving him another crack at the title is not encouraging. Surely there is someone out there who could do better - like a random person from the forums for example.

Replied to wrong post.

- - - Updated - - -

BfA right now is rated as the worst expansion the game has ever had.
    That's a load of bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly the cancer only stayed in remission for a couple years.

Still nothing can pass without Ion's approval...
    Ion's the guy who approved Azerite armor traits. I don't think he has any issue dropping a great steaming Holinka on our PVP.
    Last edited by Klingers; 2018-10-22 at 04:29 AM.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post

I suspect some of the trouble of the current classes being dogshit and less refined may lie on his shoulders but it could also be he is being put on the block for an overall company choice.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

I was surprised I didn’t see any people mentioning class design took a huge hit since Brian left.

Good move Blizz. Good move.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is this the guy that looks like Jim's dad from American pie?

10+ Year Old Account
    The cancer only went into remission for a year. Now it's back and stage-5 terminal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    Well... here's hoping he reverse the remaining GCD changes and brings back working versions of the currently bad specs.
    This would be like Birthday and Christmas in one day!

Can someone enlighten me why this guy is so bad? Honestly the only thing have notice since MOP is ability prune and baked in talents. Seems like classes are pretty much the same and people are just bitching because you focus on recount more than the game itself.