Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    disagree, itll inprove the pugging for those who manage to get aotc a week and then shit on every1 else
    I call BS. I still haven't had AotC this raid tier, and I manage to get into plenty of hc raids just fine without any lying. And you know what, there are plenty of wipes as well, and after every second wipe, we have to reform the group cause of leavers who hoped this would be much easier (probably those who actually farmed the fights before).

Being able to segregate the ones who know the bosses, and the ones who do not know, will make it better for everyone. Those who still don't know the fights (and how can you without kills?), will have to team up with players of the same situation, and once they have it on record, they can too sign up for one shot groups.

So you think it's shitting on everyone else cause better raid players ain't carrying your ass? Maybe you do know the fights (learned through guide/vids), but that just makes it extremely rare and it hurts you the most. But all in all raider.io for raids would be very welcome (can show your alt there as well).

Need experience to get a job, need a job to get experience.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rbigrq View Post
    Then don't do raid. This is a MMORPG not some kind of "raiding" game.
    I have to know. When did you start playing the game? Because a comment like that makes me think you haven't been playing long.
    I'm a crazy taco.

I LOVE RAIDER.IO.

I am sick most people just pretend they have progression before applying any LFG groups. Raider.IO should integrate raid progression and allow us to block them.

They should also introduce carry-detection as well which can auto-detect whether applicants are carried. (They can easily do this by checking their kill timepoint or kill numbers) If someone is carried, they should be automatically blacklisted in LFG. Carrying is cheating since most carries are through $$$.

Raider.IO is the only solution for a healthy PUG environment.
    It should just delete its entire directory and cease to exist honestly.

No. The solution IS to make other players have a harder time to catch up then there will be more people for progression, instead of pretending they have experience and ruin other players' experience. People's faking progressions is what's wrong with PUGs.

Same with LFR, you shouldn't be allowed to queue LFR unless you have done normal.
    And Raider.IO is the exact reason people are FORCED to fake their information. Really? Normal to do LFR? There would be ZERO reason to do LFR if they had access to normal.

Wait... you're trolling aren't you... and I fell for it.
    Sealth [Cenarius] Priest

Wait so idio OP thinks I need AOTC to leave after killing ZUL? Is he high? There is NO reason for my character to kill the other bosses every reset.

I feel like this is a troll thread....

That being said i agree with raider progression and full clear reporting maybe....

Hell make it where you get a number like your io score as a raider. Kill normal boss you get 10 points for each normal boss kill(repeated so it keeps going up, get 20 points for heroic, 30 for mythic etc etc so that clear bosses every week increases your number, maybe make the repeated boss kill less points since its farm and old raids not count at all just like a previous m+ season is only shown as old numbers not something to be weighted in the new season..

I like this idea all except the third paragraph/sentence onwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal2u View Post
    I feel like this is a troll thread....

That being said i agree with raider progression and full clear reporting maybe....

Hell make it where you get a number like your io score as a raider. Kill normal boss you get 10 points for each normal boss kill(repeated so it keeps going up, get 20 points for heroic, 30 for mythic etc etc so that clear bosses every week increases your number, maybe make the repeated boss kill less points since its farm and old raids not count at all just like a previous m+ season is only shown as old numbers not something to be weighted in the new season..

I like this idea all except the third paragraph/sentence onwards.
    He's as lazy as the carry's he complains about. He won't even make his own addon.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurve1776 View Post
    Perfect description.
    I'm a crazy taco.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    He's as lazy as the carry's he complains about. He won't even make his own addon.
    Oh my laziness knows no bounds, that being said i dont usually pug anyways so not like i got much skin in the game

How about you submit this feedback to them instead of MMO-champion?
    We humans have to stick together

Carrying is cheating. Yes. Even power leveling is exploiting. You should go progression if you haven't progressed before.

Carrying ruins everything. No communication. No socializing. Encouraging other players for doing the same things. Encouraging blizzard for introducing P2W system.
    You obviously don't understand the concepts of cheating or exploitation.

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    I call BS. I still haven't had AotC this raid tier, and I manage to get into plenty of hc raids just fine without any lying. And you know what, there are plenty of wipes as well, and after every second wipe, we have to reform the group cause of leavers who hoped this would be much easier (probably those who actually farmed the fights before).

Being able to segregate the ones who know the bosses, and the ones who do not know, will make it better for everyone. Those who still don't know the fights (and how can you without kills?), will have to team up with players of the same situation, and once they have it on record, they can too sign up for one shot groups.

So you think it's shitting on everyone else cause better raid players ain't carrying your ass? Maybe you do know the fights (learned through guide/vids), but that just makes it extremely rare and it hurts you the most. But all in all raider.io for raids would be very welcome (can show your alt there as well).
    i dont pug hc, the problem comes when i want to pug normal and their alts require aotc for it that's where my issue lies

disagree, itll inprove the pugging for those who manage to get aotc a week and then shit on every1 else
    Wrong, if you raid later in the week you can get into many groups not requiring AOTC. We raid on the weekends and take people without aotc on a weekly basis.

It would be helpful if I'm trying to find a dps or healer with heroic mythrax experience. I don't care if they have AOTC, just show me they have 6/8 or 7/8 experience.

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    Wrong, if you raid later in the week you can get into many groups not requiring AOTC. We raid on the weekends and take people without aotc on a weekly basis.

It would be helpful if I'm trying to find a dps or healer with heroic mythrax experience. I don't care if they have AOTC, just show me they have 6/8 or 7/8 experience.
    were talking about 2 completly different things it seems

ur talking about hc requiring curve which is fine

what i'm talking about is when people require curve to join NORMAL mode pugs, and then when you manage to get into one of those grps when you finally get curve you get the the final boss 1 person make a mistake and the leader fly's of the handle and the grp falls apart

Quote Originally Posted by Kurve1776 View Post
    Maybe apply for shittier positions first, start your own company or ask around among friends & family (e.g. apply for groups that have lower expectations or start your own group or join a guild) ...
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

The way this OP talks about carries almost makes me think he is just mad due to his lack of funds in the game. I mean requiring normal for LFR? This kid apparently did read the post when LFR was first introduced as it was a way for people who don’t have a guild or raid on a regular schedule to still see end game content and it is also a way for people to gear their alts.

As someone else posted this already, I would love to know when this OP started playing the game. I mean wanting addons to do all the work for him? Complaining about carries (when he honestly sounds like a carry himself) and LFR? Honestly, at this point I would love the OP to provide his armory link. I mean, he won’t because it has been well established he is nothing but a troll, but still was worth a good laugh at his arrogant ramblings.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    How about no?

Seriously, if you need an addon to decide your groups, just stop. Stop trying to act like you're making any effort.
    He's shitposting. Stop buying into it.

- - - Updated - - -

Carrying is cheating.
    Most folks using things like raider.io are actually looking for a carry, whether they realize it or not.

Which is actually kind of humorous.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    start your own company
    Yes, this one.

i dont pug hc, the problem comes when i want to pug normal and their alts require aotc for it that's where my issue lies
    Normal is no different. Having curve just proves you belong with that group of players, that know the mechanics. There are still many groups that does not require it, and everything I said still applies to normal. It will still be wipes and progression for those groups, even on normal.

Once you get AotC, you would be very glad you exclude those that causes wipe after wipe, on content that should be on farm. Cause you are past the progression part, and have headed into farming mode that aims to gear you up for higher m+ or mythic raid.