Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    They said it doesn't exist as it did, I'd be inclined to believe them.
    Haha I’m just thinking “like you can get to 19 in an hour in old barrens “

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Widescreen support? Colorblind mode? Checks in place to thwart bots from mining/herbing underground and shit?

Literally unplayable.
    Yeah fuck this! I want it to glitch out every time i alt-tab, i want to be UNABLE TO SEE ANYTHING and i want bots EVERY 20 FEET
    This is bullshit blizz!
    /s

and other exploitive behavior will also not be allowed, and the modern engine no longer permits some behaviors that could be used to get out of bounds

So

its not classic

i pass

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    They have been saying this forever, it has to be on the new client, the old client was a mismatched pile of tangled web, and if you really wanted it on the old client you would be waiting atleast another year or 2.
    there will be no gameplay difference between the two, other then it running BETTER because of the optimization.
    I think you just want to invent reasons as to why you are too cheap to pay for something and rather pirate the game.
    Excuse me .. go back to the rock you crawled out from and take your baseless accusations with you.

Benn paying and playing live servers since day one, I have zero interest in lousy bug ridden private servers and you would do well to stick a sock in your mouth before you say something that will get you banned.

as is, im done with you and your holier than thou attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by kiramon View Post
    Haha I’m just thinking “like you can get to 19 in an hour in old barrens “
    IF you can get those damn beaks and hooves!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by riptal View Post
    What people like you seems to ignore, is that majority of people who are really excited with classic already play on private servers since many years. They know exactly what classic is. So can repeat this all the time there's no big surprise for them.
    Private servers are used by probably no more than a total of 10,000 people worldwide, and are run by volunteers.

That's a far different thing than Blizzard getting involved and investing a significant amount of time and money into the experience. You need employees, and labor, and investment, and PROFIT, to keep a game going.

So no, I'm not ignoring anything. You're just not looking at this as objectively as you should.
    Last edited by damonskye; 2018-10-22 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    Excuse me .. go back to the rock you crawled out from and take your baseless accusations with you.

Benn paying and playing live servers since day one, I have zero interest in lousy bug ridden private servers and you would do well to stick a sock in your mouth before you say something that will get you banned.

as is, im done with you and your holier than thou attitude.
    Yet you literally complain about them fixing exploits that break the game, and adding a colourblind mode for people who are colourblind, and widescreen for moder computers...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by damonskye View Post
    Private servers are used by probably no more than a total of 10,000 people worldwide, and are run by volunteers.

That's a far different thing than Blizzard getting involved and investing a significant amount of time and money into the experience. You need employees, and labor, and investment, and PROFIT, to keep a game going.

So no, I'm not ignoring anything, and you're simply not thinking about this clearly.
    Alot more then that, i know some that on peak reach 10k, but how many of those are bots who knows, but they are maybe 100k max, but that is split over like 100 servers over 10 different versions of the game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mqrtk View Post
    and other exploitive behavior will also not be allowed, and the modern engine no longer permits some behaviors that could be used to get out of bounds

So

its not classic

i pass
    It is... Except you cant cheat...
    Did you really only play classic so you could cheat and get banned? cool

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    So they talk about things phased out of the game ages ago because it was simply trash game designs. Things that would be considered bugs today. And people want this over bfa and call bfa buggy ? Lapdogs. all of you.

Classic wow is a collosal waste of resources and should NEVER happen
    oh yeah the 5 people working on it and having nothing to do with any other WoW stuff are such a colossal waste of resources

Alot more then that, i know some that on peak reach 10k, but how many of those are bots who knows, but they are maybe 100k max, but that is split over like 100 servers over 10 different versions of the game
    I guarantee you a hundred thousand people worldwide are not playing WoW vanilla on private servers. This is a tiny, miniscule niche of players.

This is troubling. I was hoping Classic WoW would be on the Classic Client/Launcher/etc.

I want Classic WoW, not "Classic" WoW.

Yet you literally complain about them fixing exploits that break the game, and adding a colourblind mode for people who are colourblind, and widescreen for moder computers...

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

It is... Except you cant cheat...
    Did you really only play classic so you could cheat and get banned? cool
    walljumping is not cheating.... so shut up

I guarantee you a hundred thousand people worldwide are not playing WoW vanilla on private servers. This is a tiny, miniscule niche of players.
    Not vanilla no, but private servers, but there is 10k people playing on only 1 vanilla server, so i would say there is atleast 20-25k

- - - Updated - - -

yes walljumping is literally cheating, so no "Shut up"

So no, I'm not ignoring anything. You're just not looking at this as objectively as you should.
    And here we go. Smartass, whos single argument is "I know better than people, who are excited for, they can't think clearly about it". Good, I was afraid that one will not show up in this thread..

Look, people know why they like Vanilla WoW. And It doesn't mean there is millions and millions of people waiting for Classic, but these, who are waiting for it are indeed aware, how Vanilla wow was played.

Of course, there are some, who will just try it, cry it is too hard and leave. But that's expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    This is troubling. I was hoping Classic WoW would be on the Classic Client/Launcher/etc.

If you want it on the classic client/launcher, are you really willing to wait 2 more years for it to come out?

Not vanilla no, but private servers, but there is 10k people playing on only 1 vanilla server, so i would say there is atleast 20-25k

- - - Updated - - -

yes walljumping is literally cheating, so no "Shut up"
    i dont think you understand what cheating means

I am just surprised people are realizing this now. This is known since last blizzcon.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Because typing your password in everytime was fun right? Not to mention alot easier for keyloggers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly don't think they are referring to wall jumping, but stuff like bots warping and mining/herbing underground. That kind of stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

i dont think you understand what cheating means
    Yes i do, and being able to get out of bounds through unintended mechanics is literally cheating.
    They have banned people for wall jumping...
    and well as you can see they patched it out, not just once but twice now

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    No out-of-bounds exploring? What's next, no kiting mobs? This isn't even Vanilla anymore.