Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    Name me a single Sporeggar, Aldor, Scryer and Consortium DAILY. Those didn't had dailies, they had good old item farming. Daily came in 2.1 for the Netherwing, Ogri'la, and Sha'tari Skyguard factions.
    https://www.wowhead.com/quest=9726/n...t-were-friends
    You don’t consider item farming as dailies? So that’s why they’re blue just like dailies? I honestly couldn’t remember with Consortium, could of sworn they had some. Thrallmar had the PvP daily as well.

5.1 and 5.2 added more dailies to some of the factions too. So what? You think you weren’t doing rep by the time 2.1 came out? I guess if you were in some cutting edge guild that was in Tier 5.

I would like the philosophy of MoP to come back. Also I want 1 set of dailies. Just one that does the kind of thing firelands dailies did where it progresses the story after a while. I liked that and think the complete removal of that system was a bit of a knee jerk to overdoing dailies in mop.

Quote Originally Posted by Dravec View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/quest=9726/n...t-were-friends
    You don’t consider item farming as dailies? So that’s why they’re blue just like dailies? I honestly couldn’t remember with Consortium, could of sworn they had some. Thrallmar had the PvP daily as well.

5.1 and 5.2 added more dailies to some of the factions too. So what? You think you weren’t doing rep by the time 2.1 came out? I guess if you were in some cutting edge guild that was in Tier 5.
    Let's see, the quest you linked is a normal done once quest. The repeatable version is not a daily. Pretty sure the 2 name should be explicite enough. Repeatable quest are not daily. The color of the exclamation point as nothing to do with the quest mechanic... That blue marquer was not in game until 2.3...

Remember my first comment was a respond for someone comparing saying TBC daily were worse then MOP. Kinda hard since TBC had a daily cap of 10 at first.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Actually i would love to. Mop had its flaws sure, but i think it was superior.
    Im by no means a pvp expert, but i liked pvp/pve gear more and really dislike the current "you can wear anything and can battle anyone" scaling which is more confusing than helpful. Can't say much about actual pvp balance. keeping pvp talents is probably a good idea.

I dont mind daylie quests. Worldquest or daylies doesnt make a difference for me personally. One of them should stay.

Pve currency is also prefered. Remove titanforging and let us upgrade our gear again. Maybe less itemlevel upgrades but a socket upgrade. Or make sockets baseline again.

Class design is far superior in my opinion. I miss having an functional base spec and talents and glyphs to enhance my playstyle. Not the four buttons we have now and six rows of baseline abilities and cooldowns. Where are my three talents that change polymorph?

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    LUL metacritic.

and that old gif? thats how products are supposed to be.

and you talk about MoP handing you everything? lol hello? legion? welfare epics and legiondaries around every corner.

you're clearly a TBC fanboy, don't be so butthurt that it not as good as MoP, because it's not the class design probably blew your mind with specs having more cooldowns in MoP than TBC has rotational abilities, maybe you're a clicker? can't click all of those huh just compare the faceroll that is tbc lock to mop warlock, who would prefer tbc? some guy with like 1 finger? half a finger? rolling face?
    Haha, what a response

Yeah, I am a tbc-fanboy, but I know that both WotLK, Legion and TBC was better received than MoP :P Even WoD brought better interest, just check the facts, not some random opinion. And I thought it was so hard to gear up in Legion, hard to get Legendaries, hard to get artifact power. Yep, those complaints from the same forums. It just shows that a poll doesn't mean shit. TBC actually had proper talents and shit, not some 5 rowed talent shit where everything was chosen for you. So good class design LUL. Or is it gameplay you mean? Aha, so not the actual design? Which Legion had better. Just bringing my opinions vs your opinions here, nothing you wrote actually had any arguments

Good post though, 10/10 ^^

I wouldn't want any of the past expansions to return. Not even WotLK. I've played them all to death and had my fill of them while they were relevant. I would prefer to move on and get new content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Yeah sure, it's not like I have had a graph that showed it. And whatever you base on rumours(yeah, thats you), it just means that more people were interested to come back to Legion from WoD, just like it was more people interested to come back to WoD from MoP. While MoP had a low amount of people coming back from Cata. Thanks for proving my point I guess.

It didn't, check the graph.
    I have tbc didn't bring in as many players as vanilla overall.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Haha, what a response

Yeah, I am a tbc-fanboy, but I know that both WotLK, Legion and TBC was better received than MoP :P Even WoD brought better interest, just check the facts, not some random opinion. And I thought it was so hard to gear up in Legion, hard to get Legendaries, hard to get artifact power. Yep, those complaints from the same forums. It just shows that a poll doesn't mean shit. TBC actually had proper talents and shit, not some 5 rowed talent shit where everything was chosen for you. So good class design LUL. Or is it gameplay you mean? Aha, so not the actual design? Which Legion had better. Just bringing my opinions vs your opinions here, nothing you wrote actually had any arguments

Good post though, 10/10 ^^
    i don't need arguments no-one on this forum ever bothers to disagree with me when i say MoP class design was the pinnacle of WoW and untouched and has never been anywhere near as good.

TBC has proper talents? the same talents i used all x-pac long because there was literally never any other option, maybe a few specs had a couple of tiny changes but look at it now, everyone changes talents all the time and they actually give you new abilities not just wooo -4% less magic damage taken talent!

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    I have tbc didn't bring in as many players as vanilla overall.
    No, that's not what you wrote.

interest drop from vanilla to bc as well.
    But it didn't, it was a smooth curve going up from early Vanilla, and there was no drop to TBC.

No, that's not what you wrote.

interest drop from vanilla to bc as well.
    But it didn't, it was a smooth curve going up from early Vanilla, and there was no drop to TBC.
    Vanillla brought in 7.8m-7.9m and tbc brough in 12.5m that's a drop.

Vanillla brought in 7.8m-7.9m and tbc brough in 12.5m that's a drop.
    So you haven't understood what I was writing the whole time? :/

I guess I am bad at explaining.

So you haven't understood what I was writing the whole time? :/

I guess I am bad at explaining.
    I have... Tbc did worse than Vanilla subscriber wise which could be because the wow was hitting it audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    Let's see, the quest you linked is a normal done once quest. The repeatable version is not a daily. Pretty sure the 2 name should be explicite enough. Repeatable quest are not daily. The color of the exclamation point as nothing to do with the quest mechanic... That blue marquer was not in game until 2.3...

Remember my first comment was a respond for someone comparing saying TBC daily were worse then MOP. Kinda hard since TBC had a daily cap of 10 at first.
    It is repeatable tard. The comments on WoWhead prove that alone. You could also go in-game, but you’re too busy being a hypocrite.

Oh boo, they didn’t add the blue marker until 2.3? So what? They’re still dailies. You have to repeat them to get rep, exactly like dailies lol. Netherwing and Shattered Sun alone had an assload. MoP had barely any past launch. 5.1 and 5.2 brought a very small amount, and Timeless Isle had none. People complaining about MoP dailies are being drama queens as TBC had just as many if not more.

I have... Tbc did worse than Vanilla subscriber wise which could be because the wow was hitting it audience.
    No you haven't, I have been talking about how many players that came back to the game whenever an expansion launched. Not how many players it lost/dropped. Correlation. People heard MoP was coming, barely anyone that quit during Cata came back. When WoD was coming, around 3, 3.5 millions came back that had quit during Cata/MoP, just from hype alone.

No. That shit won't fly these days. Compared to Legion and BFA, MoP had no content at all. Nothing above dailies, heroics, and raids.

No you haven't, I have been talking about how many players that came back to the game whenever an expansion launched. Not how many players it lost/dropped. Correlation. People heard MoP was coming, barely anyone that quit during Cata came back. When WoD was coming, around 3, 3.5 millions came back that had quit during Cata/MoP, just from hype alone.
    I know but tbc did worse than vanilla sub wise. Was it a quality thing or were there other factors. Than those same people cameback for legion and bfa which doesn't make wod an outline it puts one back in line with everything else. You looking at one point and jumping to conclusion without the rest of the information that's been my entire point.

I know but tbc did worse than vanilla sub wise. Was it a quality thing or were there other factors. Than those same people cameback for legion and bfa which doesn't make wod an outline it puts one back in line with everything else.
    No proof of that though, but lets say it's entirely true, and you have a point. I mean you got several good points, but I think you and me read stuff differently. I think this disussion has run it's course though. I might be wrong, so I'll leave it with that last sentence.

No proof of that though, but lets say it's entirely true, and you have a point. I mean you got several good points, but I think you and me read stuff differently. I think this disussion has run it's course though. I might be wrong, so I'll leave it with that last sentence.
    I'm not saying your wrong just jumping the gun wod could be the new norm subwise until blizzard changes something. Your focusing on the wrong thing.

Deleted
    MoP was an amazing expansion, but the rose tinted glasses over it are so hillarious...

I was playing WoW the most during MoP, during which i posted on the offical forums a lot. My god when i remember the shitstorm...first over pandas, then over dailes, then about IoT and in the end, a year of Siege.

But the number one and constant complaint was about class design. Class pruning was one of the most popular demands. Every class and almost every spec could literally do anything. CC chains were rampant. PvE items still ruled inside pvp. Hunter had zero weaknesses, and warlocks were super super op.

People ASKED for pruning. They asked for class and spec identity. They ask for anyone to have weaknesses and strenghts again. You could argue that Blizz took it too far (and i don't agree, and i think people are vastly exxagerating the flaws BfA class design), but really, just go and take a look at the complaints back then.