I hate this thread!

In my life situation there's 0 time to play WoW, and the one thing i enjoyed the most was farming mounts.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9 via Tapatalk

11 years I've been after these 2. They both drop about in the same hour. Not the same day, the same hour.

I need to go buy a lotto ticket.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post

11 years I've been after these 2. They both drop about in the same hour. Not the same day, the same hour.

I need to go buy a lotto ticket.
    No need for a lotto ticket, you already used all your luck for the rest of your life.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9 via Tapatalk

FINALLY!! Been trying for this ever since the event first went live, and tried on several toons..

[IMG][/IMG]

Got 3 mounts yesterday in one circuit of Arathi.

Gutripper
    Lil' Donkey
    Highland Mustang

Dinged the 400 mount Achievement, so basically Game Over for me :/

My first expeditions mount Did 326 of them overall so far, about 80 before the drop rate boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post

Gutripper
    Lil' Donkey
    Highland Mustang

There's more out there to collect, no reason to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post

Gutripper
    Lil' Donkey
    Highland Mustang

Until they put another achievement in and you're playing catch-up again.

i live in China and my vpn is not working atm, so cannot give screenshot, but I had to share with you guys - I got Horseman's reins after 1245 tries.

Wasn't this happy when it comes to WoW in a while.
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

No screenshot, because I was so shocked, but Headless Horseman's Mount. After who knows how many years, tries, and used characters.

I added an Infinite Timereaver to the collection from the recent round of timewalking dungeons last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    I added an Infinite Timereaver to the collection from the recent round of timewalking dungeons last week.
    Congrats. I been in countless TW dungeons and only seen this mount drop once.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    My first expeditions mount Did 326 of them overall so far, about 80 before the drop rate boosts.

There's more out there to collect, no reason to stop.
    im jelaous lol this is only mount from those island expeditions ...cause i miss MOP deluxe edition but island expeditions are boring af xDD

Finally a new mount #487

Done 492 expeditions, 1 pet and no mounts yet ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Done 492 expeditions, 1 pet and no mounts yet ;(
    I find this reallly hard to believe, unless many (or all) of them were done in a wrong way. I suggest you read up the guides on expedition loot that are available now if you haven't done so yet. In short, you should stick to normal expeditions and focus rare mobs/invasions, because loot is linked to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find this reallly hard to believe, unless many (or all) of them were done in a wrong way. I suggest you read up the guides on expedition loot that are available now if you haven't done so yet. In short, you should stick to normal expeditions and focus rare mobs/invasions, because loot is linked to them.
    I'm at 900+ islands, and I only have surf jelly.. which I got week 1 or 2 before they even buffed the drop rate, within the first 100 islands. Aka I haven't gotten a mount in well over 800 islands.

So.. it's entirely possible. 1 pet is a bit... bad... 492 expeditions you should have quite a few. But hell I still haven't gotten some, like the thistle bud, tinder pup, scarab etc. so who knows.
    Last edited by Lupen202; 2018-10-23 at 11:40 PM.

Deleted
    Technically been after it since TBC so I can appropriatley say 'fucking finally'

15+ Year Old Account
    Believe it. I have friends at over 1000 (one even approaching 2000), and yes they were done correctly. And they still have 0 mounts. I'm at 800ish myself and have 1 mount, and i count that as lucky, even if it is the ugly af Mogu mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    I'm at 900+ islands, and I only have surf jelly.. which I got week 1 or 2 before they even buffed the drop rate, within the first 100 islands. Aka I haven't gotten a mount in well over 800 islands.

So.. it's entirely possible. 1 pet is a bit... bad... 492 expeditions you should have quite a few. But hell I still haven't gotten some, like the thistle bud, tinder pup, scarab etc. so who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Getafx View Post
    Believe it. I have friends at over 1000 (one even approaching 2000), and yes they were done correctly. And they still have 0 mounts. I'm at 800ish myself and have 1 mount, and i count that as lucky, even if it is the ugly af Mogu mount.
    I specifically meant the part about just 1 pet. I can believe the part about 1 or 0 mounts in 1000 expeditions because the drop rates indeed seem to be crazy low. Pets and toys you get more consistently though, and it sounds a bit weird to me if someone has done almost 500 and just got 1...

I had 3 pets within about 70 expeditions pre-loot buff already.

Deleted