Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Horde What does the Horde mean to you?

A band of outcasts coming together as one with different views and cultures but share one common trait: Savagery both noble and ignoble.

Sylvanas Windrunner, Thrall and Garrosh are and were fitting for the role of leader of that definition. Saurfang and Vol'jin are and were not.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    I like horde cause when i start play they got shaman only in cata i switch to aliance cause of friends now again playin horde but now is cause i like story aliance is just blue boys and they think they are right but world is not black and white only

Quote Originally Posted by Joolo View Post
    they think they are right but world is not black and white only
    [troll] You speak about the alliance or the one writing BFA story actually ?[/troll]

:|

What does the Horde mean to me at the moment? Somebody to gank.

7+ Year Old Account
    To be the horde is were the Goblins are. If Goblins went alliance then so would I.

MU Grom + Thrall(before Jesus-mode) is what the Horde means to me. Sadly it's gone, but hey we got Blood Elves <3

It means the faction I swapped to back in WoD because I wanted to change guilds. Faction is irrelevant, this game is about the PvE content not what race you play or the quests you complete.

Being horde means surviving impossible odds, persecution etc. and then accidentally achieving greatness and then using that greatness to save the world repeatedly all the while being hated for it.

Being horde means your basically Batman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    A band of outcasts coming together as one with different views and cultures but share one common trait: Savagery both noble and ignoble.

Sylvanas Windrunner, Thrall and Garrosh are and were fitting for the role of leader of that definition. Saurfang and Vol'jin are and were not.
    Never seen the Horde as 'a band of outcasts'. They are a unity of belief, all are bound by honor, tradition and responsibilities - and then there is the forsaken and goblins.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The cornered, beaten, prosecuted, unbroken suvirvors with nothing more to lose, making a stand against the high and migthy on their gilded and beatiful thrones, every one in his way, with or without honor, elegance, guile, cruelty, bitterness or ethics.

Then the draenei happened. And the worgen. And then Teldrassil burned. And void elves. (may Med'an take them to his land). And things get fuzzy. Still, every race that joined the horde has done so after getting the beating of their existance. Minus the Tauren. Centaurs CANNOT be THAT bad. Also, Tauren are horde due to personal favour from Thrall. With him gone, I cannot fathom why they are still here. Inertia? They surely gain nothing and are dragged into eternal war...

Brutality, savagery, purity of rage and chaos. We fight to kill and we fight to conquer and crush the weak and the innocent.

I LOVE the way we're going back to our roots, to be honest. Sylvanas may be a poor expression of it, since she's more about herself than the greater whole of the Horde. But she leads us to things to kill and conquer (and eat, if you're undead), as she should.

Horde = hypocritical wretches who whine about being persecuted while committing acts of genocide over and over and over. "BUT BUT MUH TAURAJO"
    Horde = hypocritical edgelords who bleat about "honor" in one breath and talk about "crushing the weak and innocent" in the next.
    Horde = invaders, brutes, and maniacs who destroy and pollute Azeroth's environment without a single care (plague, deforestation, toxic waste) just to fuel their war machines.
    Horde = villains some people are so desperate to make into anti-heroes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by splatomat View Post
    Horde = hypocritical wretches who whine about being persecuted while committing acts of genocide over and over and over. "BUT BUT MUH TAURAJO"
    Horde = hypocritical edgelords who bleat about "honor" in one breath and talk about "crushing the weak and innocent" in the next.
    Horde = invaders, brutes, and maniacs who destroy and pollute Azeroth's environment without a single care (plague, deforestation, toxic waste) just to fuel their war machines.
    Would you like some more salt to go with that bias?

The more interesting faction. As opposed to alliance which is just 4 flavors of human + whatever else

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Being horde means surviving impossible odds, persecution etc. and then accidentally achieving greatness and then using that greatness to save the world repeatedly all the while being hated for it.

Being horde means your basically Batman.
    If by being Batman you mean the Horde right now is like the court of owls where they think Azeroth needs to be wiped out because it holds onto hope...because that is exactly what she is trying to do and the Horde blindly follows her to it.

Then yes I agree.

Speaking of antiheroes wasn't Illidan technically alliance? Plus don't you have alleria? I think anti hero is just a trend for WoW

15+ Year Old Account
    Look at my avatar xD

Tbh, it stays an uninteresting faction to me as long as it focuses on orcs in that stupid tends. Also the starting zones are horrible. Never came past lvl 10

This. Cowards, who never had honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltsmasher View Post
    Speaking of antiheroes wasn't Illidan technically alliance? Plus don't you have alleria? I think anti hero is just a trend for WoW
    Illidan is his own thing, and Alleria is an actual Anti-Hero. Well, more just a straight up hero, since she's hardly done anything wrong at all. She's been pretty damned noblebright.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Would you like some more salt to go with that bias?
    What bias? I've been an avid Horde fan since I was 4, I loved the Warcraft 3 Horde too, but he's objectively correct. The Horde as it exists are a bunch of whiny crybullies who refer to justified retaliation as "tyranny" because they're pathetic cowards. They start shit but can't take shit, and cry about being oppressed because people won't let them murder without consequence.

The Horde needs a good purge. Maybe the survivors will be made of stronger stuff.

Bitching a bitchy blood elf hanging out with stinky cow people. :]
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*