Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    anyone still not get download?
    yes both me and my brother... EU

Quote Originally Posted by splatomat View Post
    LOL if the rewards are shit (they are), then youre just subsidizing their Marketing Department budget. GRATS
    Who do you think pays for Blizzcon? The Convention Tooth Fairy?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dayne87 View Post
    Well, if you think leveling is terrible now, it's waaaay worse in Classic. And yes, I agree that after the nerfs to heirlooms and scaling or whatever they F'd up in 7.3.5 leveling is way worse than it was BEFORE, but it still pales in comparison to Classic.

In Classic, you could do every single quest in all the zones for your faction and STILL have to grind along the way by just killing mobs over and over again. I remember getting to like 56 or 57 and just having to kill mobs in Silithus until I dinged 60 finally. Get ready for tedium in that regard, though that's arguably the experience.

The speed of leveling is why I'll probably only get one character to 60 in Classic. I'm much older now and I don't have time to devote to getting more than one toon to 60 at the slower rate.
    I think the best speed you could level to 60 was around 20 days, using addons that guided you, and they had a lot of "Stay in this zone, kill mobs until leveling" in them. WoW and "efficiency" were not a thing back then, they made a lot of the changes over the years to streamline and fix the warts of Classic. The best way to do it was with a friend, or friends in dungeons, the game wasn't really focused on solo activity, they expected you to do things with other people. I don't remember it, but there were group bonuses to experience back then.

That's why some people knew their classes pretty well, because of how long it took to level, you had to put some time in, and you weren't one shotting everything at 60, the way you are now. There were places in the map that even at 60 the mobs were a problem, and you needed raid level gear to farm easily. I remember farming in the area that's the DK starting zone now, and the mobs were still a challenge at 60 with MC gear. (In before the elitist starts sneering how he killed those mobs back then blindfolded and with a broken mouse)

Quote Originally Posted by splatomat View Post
    LOL if the rewards are shit (they are), then youre just subsidizing their Marketing Department budget. GRATS
    What does that have to do with people complaining that its "40 bucks for a demo"?? When its 40 bucks for a virtual ticket to see blizzcon and it includes access to a demo.

You know exactly what you are buying, either buy the ticket and enjoy the show and perks or don't. Not sure what the debate is here.

Still no down loader showing up for me, Figured it would be avail for everyone by now who bought the virtual ticket or bought an actual blizzcon ticket

If you totally close out of the launcher and re-open it, it will pop up after doing it a few times.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know how long the demo will be available? Is it for a limited time like a weeks or even months? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by fupr View Post
    Does anyone know how long the demo will be available? Is it for a limited time like a weeks or even months? Anyone?
    It'll be available for one week.

for those who have virtual ticket and downloaded it not yet or didnt found where it is

go to region account
    select scroll down bar where it says

wow classic demo

wow ptr

battle of azeroth

select wow classic and down load
    it is 8gb

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    You people never cease to amaze me XD
    It it's so bad, if blizzard is so greedy, why are you still here, spewing venom ?
    I don't see the problem with the current live, there are things to do but you're not forced to play 8h/day 7/7 and thats better.

And yes I have the VT and I'll try the demo

- - - Updated - - -
    I didnt criticize Live at all. I love live. The game has never been more fun. Wanna try that again? Reading is painful for some, I understand.