Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Faaaak i just did my Emmisaries 30 mins ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    3 times more gold
    only 2 months into an expansion

thinking_emoji.jpg
    2000 gold as an emissary reward is pathetic in 2018 (the 700 was a fucking insult) I've got 500-600/day just selling grey shit to vendor.....

Was hoping this change would come but I was thinking months down the line. Sweet!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Because this game was ever in such a state where you didn't feel rewarded for menial tasks.

You might be unsubbed, but still wasting your time by the looks of it, so...
    I am unsubbed as well...My favored thing still to watch Ion as he doing some interview....He proves every time he does not have the slightest clue about WoW.....gosh, it is funny....Anyway, i misclicked here as screen jumped on my tablet

Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    2000 gold as an emissary reward is pathetic in 2018 (the 700 was a fucking insult) I've got 500-600/day just selling grey shit to vendor.....
    Waaaaaah lmao. You crying over this is pathetic. It's LITERALLY just more gold. Why do you feel the need to spread your toxicity to the forums over this?
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    I am unsubbed as well...My favored thing still to watch Ion as he doing some interview....He proves every time he does not have the slightest clue about WoW.....gosh, it is funny....Anyway, i misclicked here as screen jumped on my tablet
    In all seriousness I'm pretty sure he is playing WoW more than you. Or at least did if you even played BFA.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...anis/gurgthock

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    It's nice, but its also classed as to little to late
    too*

Don't like it don't do them. It has 0 impact on you or your game. Nobody should NEED the gold from these. It's a bonus. Again, 0 impact on you. Stop complaining just to complain.
    Retired boomer.

7+ Year Old Account
    I like this change they probably did this cause not enough people buying the gold sink items and or not enough people buying virtual ticket and tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    too*

Don't like it don't do them. It has 0 impact on you or your game. Nobody should NEED the gold from these. It's a bonus. Again, 0 impact on you. Stop complaining just to complain.
    Rewards are good = people whine about how they HAVE to do them.
    Rewards are bad = people whine about how there is no reason to do them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It'll at least pay for the first reroll token.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    not enough people buying virtual ticket and tokens.
    Do you even understand how the token sales work?

3 times more gold
    only 2 months into an expansion

thinking_emoji.jpg
    Raiding / M+ is still crazy expensive or take serious farming time.
    2months into an expansion and I know even casual raiders allready spend 1-1.4mio gold just for pots/flasks and thats just insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    even casual raiders allready spend 1-1.4mio gold just for pots/flasks
    I guess we're playing different games then.

Rewards are good = people whine about how they HAVE to do them.
    Rewards are bad = people whine about how there is no reason to do them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Lol right. People who say they HAVE to do anything in A VIDEO GAME are just "special" :'(
    Retired boomer.

more free gold, and it's already so easy to make enough gold to play for free for years in a row

Yeah 3 times the gold and 3 will be the amount of gold emissaries we see in the next month probably.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Azerite is still low in my opinion.
    if they do anything like they did with Legions, AP power, then just wait for next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Raiding / M+ is still crazy expensive or take serious farming time.
    2months into an expansion and I know even casual raiders allready spend 1-1.4mio gold just for pots/flasks and thats just insane.
    Casual raiders that spend 1 - 1.4 mill gold for raiding won't be saved doing World questsf or 2k. They just need to actually learn to play and spend LESS time doing WQ

Quote Originally Posted by ojblade View Post
    if they do anything like they did with Legions, AP power, then just wait for next patch
    What exactly are you talking about? Because if it's a catch-up mechanic with increasing amount of azerite required for level is already in the game automatically changing each week.