Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Emissary Reward Buff Hotfix - 2000 Gold / 1600 AP
    Blizzard has hotfixed Emissary Rewards in all regions to provide 2000 gold (up from 700) and 1600 AP (up from 1000).

finally good thing

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Ah, I was expecting 1000 at the most. 2000g is enough to actually bother with emissaries going forward.

Let's see, 12 characters doing gold-rewarding emissaries would be able to buy one of those frog mounts in about 14 emissaries. Yeesh.

Not quite the million a month I was making from missions in Legion in the last few months, but still makes those things faaar more affordable, if I can stomach the tedium.
    12 chars x 4 WQ = min 1,5 hour. it nets you 24k .( you have to include travel time etc because no flying )

30 minutes of overtime in work equals minimum 20 euro unless you live in country with fucked up economy or are doin shitty job and nets you 180k , 1,5 hour equals to 540 k .

ye so worth to do those WQ :0

Deleted
    I think the 1,7M active sub number was correct (in the West). So much damage control nowadays.

Mark this comment because I am telling you if they don't change the Vanilla experience Classic WoW will fly. I bet Classic WoW will be the first on twitch for weeks. And it will have more active players than this sh*t show BfA.

@kamuimac I earn 194$/month (after taxes and the bank transfer fee). So I get 1-2$/hr for my work... like most of us in East-Europe.
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2018-10-26 at 07:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about they fix server wide lag that been present for nearly 2 years?

They're a billion dollar company right?

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Emissary Reward Buff Hotfix - 2000 Gold / 1600 AP
    Blizzard has hotfixed Emissary Rewards in all regions to provide 2000 gold (up from 700) and 1600 AP (up from 1000).

I was hopping on alts last night, looked at the chests and thought "wasn't that 700 earlier tonight?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Blizz still think WQ is engaging content? lol
    I don't mind it. Far more engaging than daily quests. And it doesn't require you to go to the quest hub first and then out in the world. Also it doesn't take up spots in the quest log.

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    I don't mind it. Far more engaging than daily quests. And it doesn't require you to go to the quest hub first and then out in the world. Also it doesn't take up spots in the quest log.
    How are WQs far more engaging than daily quests? because they don't take slots in quest log? =)
    Last edited by Sencha; 2018-10-26 at 09:47 AM.

How are WQs far more engaging than daily quests? because they don't take slots in quest log? =)
    Due to them being already out in the world. So even if you are out in the world for other reasons, like farming. You can choose to do some WQs that are nearby that have rewards that you are interested in. Instead of daily quests which you go to with the intent of doing dailies. WQs design feels more open and free. And travel time and quest log is bonuses.

What would you have then instead of WQs to grant daily objectives for reputation and other rewards?

Deleted
    AP Emissary gives only 1400 AP, they don't even know how to add. 1000 from the "cache" and 400 from the Quest = 1400. https://gyazo.com/077a83f1cb23c12fc9438f47e9fc6dce

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    I think the 1,7M active sub number was correct (in the West). So much damage control nowadays.

Mark this comment because I am telling you if they don't change the Vanilla experience Classic WoW will fly. I bet Classic WoW will be the first on twitch for weeks. And it will have more active players than this sh*t show BfA.

@kamuimac I earn 194$/month (after taxes and the bank transfer fee). So I get 1-2$/hr for my work... like most of us in East-Europe.
    TIL: listening to your playerbase is damage control.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    Jesus.. 2,000g, eh? Whelp.. *hops on Main and Alts*
    Just enough to make up for Blizzard wanting 2000g for your first loot roll token this expansion after it was 1000g last expansion!

Is it just me who randomly gets into a laggy zone every now and then? F.ex, Nazmir can be completely fucked with lag, and I'm talking a second or more to loot, and abilites feel way off to use. Then you can travel to stormsong, and everything is fine.
    This has happened to me since launch, and the only blue post about it, is that the sytem in place will eventually take care of itself (sharding logic). That doesn't help at all, cause by the time the zone is fixed, it's been an hour or so, and I'm done already, or quit playing wow for that day.

WQ reward won't do shit if it's such a horrible lagging experience that you keep running into. I had it yesterday in Drustvar, just logged off after 20min in frustration.

I prefer the hub style, go to hub do quests go home. Better than needing say 3 champs quests and going all over the world.

That being said this is a good change.

how about some back pay on the gold emissaries. 700g has been a damn joke reward and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    well now fix the inferior mission rewards and i actualy do them too
    I thought people were screaming that they hated board missions and feeling forced to do them, and wanted them to be an optional side thing they could ignore if they wanted to? So they get that, but now they want them to be useful (aka mandatory) again?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    how about some back pay on the gold emissaries. 700g has been a damn joke reward and you know it.
    Please, don't be rude. This isn't ACTUAL currency. You'll be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Phreeze View Post
    and it doesn't even work...he was probably zoning right after xD
    It's sad... but even after not buying or playing BfA, I still get such a "bummer feeling" when I see stuff like "AP rewards". And gold is already out of hand... "here is 300 more of what you already have too much..."

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    Due to them being already out in the world. So even if you are out in the world for other reasons, like farming. You can choose to do some WQs that are nearby that have rewards that you are interested in. Instead of daily quests which you go to with the intent of doing dailies. WQs design feels more open and free. And travel time and quest log is bonuses.

What would you have then instead of WQs to grant daily objectives for reputation and other rewards?
    I'd play facebook games if I'm looking for daily rewards...

Quote Originally Posted by Theupsman View Post
    Please, don't be rude. This isn't ACTUAL currency. You'll be ok.
    hey shut up.

now blizz please increase the mission table gold rewards too, thanks.

they arent going to read this who am i kidding

I'd play facebook games if I'm looking for daily rewards...
    Not sure what you are saying here. Does this mean you have no interest in the rewards themself and don't care about AP, Resouces, Rep etc. Or are you implying that the rewards should be given once you are max level just by completing the main story and have infinite war resources and exalted with everything?

Sounds dull to me. Having long term low priority goals like reputation is quite fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    hey shut up.

now blizz please increase the mission table gold rewards too, thanks.

they arent going to read this who am i kidding
    You don't sound like a happy husky. =/