Deleted

Question Siege of Zuldazar thoughts?

haven't seen many posts about it, and now that we've seen a couple of bosses on the PTR it'd be interesting to gauge people's opinions on it.

i'm liking the look of it tbh, looking better than uldir at least. really liking the look of the king rastakhan encounter so far myself

Raid is good but no pug is gonna get past mekkatorque without major adjustments to the spark bot mechanic, for organized groups it's fine otherwise.

Seems really fun to get other racials for a bit and appearance. Will see how things go. I haven't seen the boss fight videos yet.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Not my cup of tea so far.

I'm more into the kind of raids where you explore new areas and see some new scenery - isn't this just the Dazara'alor as we know it?
    Raid mechanic wise, I'll wait until release of the content to give my opinion about it as I'm not interested in PTR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    Raid is good but no pug is gonna get past mekkatorque without major adjustments to the spark bot mechanic, for organized groups it's fine otherwise.
    Ingame voice chat exists, people should use it!

Raid looks great so far tho.

People said the same about MOTHER before Uldir released, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by You are wrong View Post
    Seems really fun to get other racials for a bit and appearance. Will see how things go. I haven't seen the boss fight videos yet.
    What are the race swap pairings?

Deleted
    2-3 bosses have really lazy encounter-environment. literally npcs on zuldazar floor.
    you could argue that that's what it should be like when attacking/defending zuldazar but they could've still improved things... scorched floor, few things here and there, some signs of an actual battle.

trash does feel like there's something going on but few bosses environment is just dull
    other than that fights seem fun

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Orb of deception rules, I believe.

People said the same about many bosses in the past, including mother. Pugs will figure stuff out, don't worry about it.

Probably addons will somehow communicate those codes between people inside the robots or something.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Race swap pairings are not quite as you may think.

See the bottom of this Wowhead post it's kinda interesting.

Deleted
    I actually was gonna take a break from wow for 1st time in 8+ years or so but this raid looks good better than udir looking at it atm.