View Poll Results: What level is your Heart of Azeroth?

Voters
402. This poll is closed
  • <23

69 17.16%
  • 23-24

72 17.91%
  • 25-26

122 30.35%
  • 27-28

100 24.88%
  • 29-30

30 7.46%
  • 31+

9 2.24%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Around 25 or 26 on my main. 20 to 22 on alts. I can't be bothered to farm AP anymore; if I did I'd quit from burnout.

25/26 somewhere in there
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    I chose 27-28, it'll hit that tonight after I've done my islands.
    Rerolled 3 weeks into BfA, set me back on progress a bit.
    That's not much of an excuse. I started a month late, rerolled after 2 weeks. Not even been trying to get up on ap. No islands for me, barely do wqs. I'm right at 26 or hit it last night. I was less 1% from 26 yesterday but I honestly don't remember if I did anything to get ap.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    That's not much of an excuse. I started a month late, rerolled after 2 weeks. Not even been trying to get up on ap. No islands for me, barely do wqs. I'm right at 26 or hit it last night. I was less 1% from 26 yesterday but I honestly don't remember if I did anything to get ap.
    I'm not making excuses here. All I did was mention that it could have been a bit higher if the hours I had put in my lock where put in my DH instead.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    25 because it doesn't really matter after you get tier 2 abilities. I have no incentive to actively work on getting it higher.

Made it through most of heroic Uldir before the guild largely broke apart (mostly out of boredom). I've done up to +7 keys successfully, but I've never been a big fan of M+ either...if I cared about them, I could probably successfully do a +10.

I'm very casual about PvP in WoW. I find the design to be utterly stupid (it is a one trick pony of stuns) and, even if I'm playing with a good PvP class, I find it incredibly boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    just got it to rank 30 yesterday

7+ Year Old Account
    24. Once I unlocked the two rows in each piece for raid gear, I stopped bothering. I'm currently maintaining multiple characters because once you reach a certain ilvl, theres nothing to do. I'll end up having every class at 370+ by 8.1 at this rate :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been at 24 for several weeks. Not playing my main much at this point.

26, i barely have it in me to do emissaries and the island rubbish once a week, seeing that some poor sod has like 34+ /shudder.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    More likely that he's a liar.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, it's been a while since I last logged in. Probably <23, never really looked at it too much.

15+ Year Old Account
    19 because fuck grinding that shit again.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by Hottage View Post
    19 because fuck grinding that shit again.
    More like fuck playing the game. My alts are areound 22-23 atm just by doing some Emissaries now and then for rep/gear, and the random AP you get from M+ here and there.

On my main which I actively play, Im almost 29, without ever doing any real AP farming. Just passive gains by playing the game.

Any main that's actively playing would be in the 26-29 range atm, unless you are avoiding every source of AP on purpose (aka just sitting AFK in your main city). 30-31 if you're purposely doing AP WQs on top of that. Anything higher requires dedicated IE farming.
    Last edited by ThrashMetalFtw; 2018-10-26 at 01:52 PM.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    More like fuck playing the game. My alts are areound 22-23 atm just by doing some Emissaries now and then for rep/gear, and the random AP you get from M+ here and there.

On my main which I actively play, Im almost 29, without ever doing any real AP farming. Just passive gains by playing the game.

Any main that's actively playing would be in the 26-29 range atm, unless you are avoiding every source of AP on purpose (aka just sitting AFK in your main city). 30-31 if you're purposely doing AP WQs on top of that. Anything higher requires dedicated IE farming.
    Bought the 6 month sub, not logged in for over two weeks.
    Can't commit to a fixed raid scheduled these days, grinding world quests/LFR on loop is extremely dull and I'd rather drink Clorex than deal with the toxic cesspool which the group finder has become.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Audrenalyn View Post
    A WHOPPING 22. But I've been pretty casual and switching characters a lot.
    same I am 23 the way I play I really don;t care about the azerite stuff too much :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

5+ Year Old Account
    about 1/4th the way into 25

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    Every serious source of AP is mindnumbingly boring trash.. that includes WQs and IE, which are like 90%.

So on the character I tryharded I have a neck level 28 (halfway into 29)
    On the character I just leveled and played casually I have a neck level 25 (3/4 into 26)

I stopped caring about it a couple weeks back.