Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    So the solution was a bunch of loot boxes? I miss the simpler days when we could supplement our raid drops with specific pieces you could buy from a vendor. Some of them were even BiS. As time goes on I hate this azerite stuff more and more. The system is way too flawed to ever salvage. All they can do now is make it less intrusive.

Deleted
    Why does the vendors only sell 385 gear? Won't that be "low" item level by the next patch?? Wouldn't it be 400 ilvl at that point or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by squidman View Post
    Why does the vendors only sell 385 gear? Won't that be "low" item level by the next patch?? Wouldn't it be 400 ilvl at that point or something like that?
    why ppl are so blind that they want to go rage over easy stuff to figure it out. The gear is still 385 since 8.1 isnt raid patch, 8.1.5 is raid patch and is when the ilvl go up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinzuru View Post
    Well after all this stuff goes live, you'll be able to scrap any epic quality azerite you get. So emissary cache, warfront, possibly world boss and LFR azerite/Mythic 0.
    Which doesn't matter at all until we see how much currency these items are breaking down to, vs how much higher-end pieces cost.

People really need to wait and see how this plays out. Until we see the final setup in the live version of the game, this is basically just pre-order hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    If you don't need BiS-Gear, you'll have the highest ilvl of Azerite gear in 6-9 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it is more beneficial to you going for an ilvl that's one tier below the highest. They said +10 will give you 3 times the currency +7 gives you. So you should be able to get 370 gear way faster than 385 which means you could go for your BiS and actually get it midtier.
    But the 355 and 370 are totally random and the ilvl will be fairly obsolete by that point. I see your point I just find it kind of pointless especially the 355. Even for new players LFR will be more beneficial and so will world quests and save your mythic currency for the 385 target or random.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Which doesn't matter at all until we see how much currency these items are breaking down to, vs how much higher-end pieces cost.

People really need to wait and see how this plays out. Until we see the final setup in the live version of the game, this is basically just pre-order hype.
    I am interested to see how much you get overall from the cache and the scrap. If scrap is good enough I won't be sad doing 10 M0 a week and all my WQ to get some extra currency if it remotely worthwhile.

If you don't need BiS-Gear, you'll have the highest ilvl of Azerite gear in 6-9 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it is more beneficial to you going for an ilvl that's one tier below the highest. They said +10 will give you 3 times the currency +7 gives you. So you should be able to get 370 gear way faster than 385 which means you could go for your BiS and actually get it midtier.

So what exactly is your point? That we should settle with what we get through the random 385 pieces? and be happy with that? While that might be fine for a casual player who only does that +10 every week its not fine for anyone who does high M+ or Mythic raiding those parts of the games requries you to gear your character at the best possible way you can.

This dosent even begin to take into account what happens when you want to biuld multiple gear sets like one for Single Target one for AOE and then there is healing and Tanking. With the random system youll get about 1 item every 2-3 weeks according to Blizzard themselvs meaning you can buy 6 pieces every 3 months of you get one every 2 weeks.
    Each tier lasts about 3-4 months so after that higher pieces will come out and youll need to start over again. And again Blizzard intended for us to have multiple sets of azerite armor to switch between for different situations at the same time they dont want us to reforge.

It would have been more fair to the players if they let the Azerite armor drop from end of the dungeon instead of this timegating nonsens.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleriol View Post
    So what exactly is your point? That we should settle with what we get through the random 385 pieces? and be happy with that? While that might be fine for a casual player who only does that +10 every week its not fine for anyone who does high M+ or Mythic raiding those parts of the games requries you to gear your character at the best possible way you can.
    I'm saying you should do +10 and get specific 370 gear since you can get it thrice as fast compared to 385 gear.
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

I'm saying you should do +10 and get specific 370 gear since you can get it thrice as fast compared to 385 gear.
    That might be fine for the casual player but for those of us who want to aim for the top end gear this system really isnt good enough. As again the idea behind this isnt just to get just 3 pieces and thats it you would be needing to carry about 5-9 pieces depending on class and avilable viable traits.

And if you do spend those 5-7 weeks to get that shiny 385 and then the traits on it is nerfed shortly after i would expect quite alot of saltiness and rightfully so.

Azerite armor as a concept is deeply flawed and so poorly implemented in the game its no wonder so many people absolutely hate it. And that sucks but its easy to see the potentional behind the system if they just changed the things people hate about it.
    But in Blizzard efforts to make content last as long as possible through artifical means they are ruining the players experience of the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Mythic Plus Azerite Armor Vendor Now on PTR
    Thaumaturge Vashreen is now on the PTR and selling Mythic Plus Azerite Armor caches and specific pieces for the new currency, Azerite Impurity. While we don't know the amount of Azerite Impurity rewarded from your mythic plus cache or breaking down pieces, we do know the costs on the vendor.
    @chaud is it possible to copy a toon and then scrap or de an azerite piece?

cant really test because i dont have the 50gb of hdd space
    I did, I scraped a 370 Azerite piece on PTR and got nothing