Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djem View Post
    From an in-universe point of view, yeah. Who is to say a Zandalari does not value the life of their dinosaurs just as much as they would a humanoid? Same could be said for night elves and their animal companions. You can't just copy paste real life values to a fantasy universe.

Lol, Alliance Purge Squads genociding neutral vulpera is far worse than anything the Horde has ever done. Grow up!
    ... Yeah good one there Mr. troll, nice try please come again when you have anything to say which is not stupid shit and clickbait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    The funniest thing is that alliance openly support spreading void influence on azeroth. Lightforged included.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Why can’t the Alliance just accept that they’re assholes too?

It’s always “But they did worse evil shit! That makes our evil shit ok!”

You never own up to anything. Sad!
    You're trying too hard. No one gives a crap if both factions have their assholes.
    But raising few animals or raising both Alliance and Horde members is on quite a different scale.

SAD!

I am 98% sure that Alliance/void elves overuse of void magic will play a part in unleashing N'Zoth/ushering in the Void Lords

Alliance players will spin this, THE ALLIANCE IS GOODIE GOODIE
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    ... Yeah good one there Mr. troll, nice try please come again when you have anything to say which is not stupid shit and clickbait.
    I don't know why you need to resort to insults just because you can't come up with a rational counter argument. The facts are the facts. Lol...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    It's definitely wetting one's toes in dangerous territory. Especially for the Alliance. Who am I kidding, this is in no way kinda dark - it's just animals lulz, right Alliance Players?
    No, it's downright bonkers. Pretty much shows that Blizzard has long since thrown any internal story consistency into the wind (and by far isn't the first sign, we've been getting those for months now), because "x is kewl, right" (no, it is NOT). I bet they will keep going on with shredding any semblence of storyline with everyone, Anduin and Velen including, being perfectly okay with this.

Man, talk about a bait thread title, OP. Could we maybe get that changed?

Oh, man, void ravasaurs! Truly evil of the void elves to raise undead raptors! Now excuse me while I ride into battle on my fossilized raptor mount from archaeology or mummified raptor from King's Rest.

I mean, I'm not saying the void elves aren't a little creepy and...morally questionable, I personally like that about them. But the Vulpera attacks in Vol'dun are more "evil" than this by far. Aside from potential slippery slopes, this is just void elves doing more...well, void stuff. They've already thrown Horde emissaries into the void itself which is by far more creepy, and I expect more weird void shit from them in the future.
    Last edited by Irian; 2018-10-27 at 11:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    The funniest thing is that alliance openly support spreading void influence on azeroth. Lightforged included.
    That being another those of the "story consistency, lol!" that Blizzard seems to be quite fond of employing.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Neither did the Night elves, guess neither side can get what they want when there's a full-on war going on...

It's about time the Alliance stops pulling punches when fighting the Horde, if you can't expect mercy, it's foolish to give it.
    I'm just making an observation, I'm not taking sides. The Zandalari have nothing to do with what was done to the Night Elves, but the Horde has actually saved their nation.
    The Alliance has to my knowledge been the ones to decry what the Horde has done, so sinking to that level or below is just going to, in the eyes of the Horde, justify the methods of the Horde. "See! They talk all about being good, but when push comes to shove they're hypocrites!"

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I'm just making an observation, I'm not taking sides. The Zandalari have nothing to do with what was done to the Night Elves, but the Horde has actually saved their nation.
    The Alliance has to my knowledge been the ones to decry what the Horde has done, so sinking to that level or below is just going to, in the eyes of the Horde, justify the methods of the Horde. "See! They talk all about being good, but when push comes to shove they're hypocrites!"
    Make that “See? We punched them in the face, and now they’re punching back!”, and you might have a point, but that’s how this pathetic faction war got started, with Sylvanas “punching back first” in Ashenvale and Darkshore.

That the Zandalari were Horde aligned in all but name was obvious by the time the Alliance attacked (The Horde operates from their city, to begin with), and then it becomes “The friend of my enemy is my enemy too”, attacking people to stop them turning against you is something that never ever worked, so having Anduin claiming that was the intention is pretty silly, but i suppose “Pretty silly” sums up all the Alliance’s actions in BfA...

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    make that “see? We punched them in the face, and now they’re punching back!”, and you might have a point, but that’s how this pathetic faction war got started, with sylvanas “punching back first” in ashenvale and darkshore.
    NO ACTUALLY GENN PUNCHED FIRST WHEN HE SNEAK ATTACKED US DURING THE APOC-

Lmao.. this argument never ends. Just like the faction war, baby. Get used to it.

Good , another good reason to deal with those voidcrazed traitors

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Alleria Windrunner View Post
    Good. Void Elves are the first mortals to successfully defy the shadows' whispers, they are supposed to be much more powerful than the Val'kyrs, let alone the average mortal necromancer. The haters will now realize the full power that the ominous Ren'dorei wield. The haters will now understand why Blizzard hyped them so much, and why I, as a fan of them, constantly praised them, and knew that they would prove to be the greatest addition to the Alliance that we have ever seen.

The "Voidcallers". Already we can see the Void Elves expanding their society, now they have a branch dedicated to necromancy it seems. Soon they will become one of the most important and strong races in the Alliance, mark my words.
    Please stop it.Your sentance could've been 1 line but you had to do it didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    NO ACTUALLY GENN PUNCHED FIRST WHEN HE SNEAK ATTACKED US DURING THE APOC-

Lmao.. this argument never ends. Just like the faction war, baby. Get used to it.
    Or maybe the Horde attacked first in Ashran?

7+ Year Old Account
    Interesting, going the route of Void powers being able to reanimate the dead.

I thought, with after Warcraft Chronicle, the distinction between Shadow (Void) and Necromancy separated that ability. There was a lot of crossover in the lore about what and how raised the dead, but interesting for them to go this way.

The Void's presence WoD with the Shadowmoon clan should have given it away.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    clickbaaaaaaaaaait

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

I see not issue with void elves actually being themselves. It's a messed up act that is not supposed to be out of character for the void elves who are, in fact, batshit crazy even if Umbric just happens to be one of the few people in this game with common sense and the only one in the Alliance.

Hopefully when the time comes, they won't pretend it didn't happen just cause it does not adhere to the Alliance morals.

That hyperbolic title though.