Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post

Given that there are high elves and blood elves on the purple void elf asteroid, they might even still be gaining new members.
    I think I remember that there's an NPC in that void plane that says something to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Krohgar View Post
    I think I remember that there's an NPC in that void plane that says something to that effect.
    Hmm, I might have to pay that a visit sometime and see. They are definitely going there to learn, but to intentionally become void elves? That would be surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    As far as dks goes, it makes perfectly sense to make a new starting zone for them, now, after 10 years with that many changes in class design, lore and a new LK.
    It makes absolutely zero sense, since there are no new DKs being trained in the lore. What a massive waste of resources would it be to make a new starting zone for one class, too.

Now, adding a new NPC with exactly one line of dialogue and making a pale skin/blue glowing eyes skin for a new DK race doesn't feel like that much of a hassle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Because it's annoying and bad for a game to have so many of one type of race. You have, what, 4 elf races? There's no need for more. What, you want a dozen elf races? Come on.

This for example. Both people want different things and it's a little much too cater to every single variance of what an elf could be
    I think that's perfectly valid. And an elf variant wouldn't be my preferred allied race to be added in the near future as well. I think it's the one being discussed because there's possible setup already for them when it comes to undead races, between the san'layn in the war campaign and the risen night elves in tyrande's scenario and darkshore's warfront.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    and this falls to the point of empathy, if all the non-elf lovers had to shut the fuck up and eat all the new elves even if then don't want to play, why can't you do the same once?

yet, you advocate for another recolor, who will be epitome of not variety
    I am not asking anyone to shut up and am perfectly fine with anyone stating their preference of what they would prefer to see instead or as a greater priority; what seems odd to me is the hostility that I read from those who seem offended that others of us feel differently. And no, it is incorrect to assume that all I want is a recolor.

It’s also incorrect to even assume because they added elves (void and nightborne) that they somehow gave me what I and possibly others wanted. Yes, they are elves, but personally I could do without either. Some folks are happy though and am not upset that they didn’t scratch my particular itch.

so? how this change something? the point is there are 2 playerbase, one want elves the other want any shit else

if the elf fanbae already got 2 new to play, why they had to be pamper and get more? again, why not the bone for the other fanbase too?
    I am having a little difficulty trying to understand what point you are trying to make here, particularly since I fully acknowledged that there are many other races that I would love to see added to the game, some I would prefer more than others. I don’t think that most people are only elves are no elves, I think most people are reasonable (despite how forums sometimes make things seem) but are reasonable and open to other ideas and suggestions. I know some people are fanatical, but I don’t think most are.

And again, just because they introduced Void Elves and Nightborne is irrelevant to some of us because that wasn’t the flavor we were looking for—again YMMV here.

i consider fair the elf lovers sit down and wait their turn, until other races, who actually make sense lorewise to join.
    So, those of us that say things like we want Vampire Elves really grinds your gears? Sorry you feel that way—I would still like them though and think it makes perfectly reasonable sense lorewise.

And again, put ton of elf recolors just because you are shallow is a game polution, i would fell the same if they start putting every kind of tauren, every kind of troll etc
    Oh—I want them because I am shallow; project much? Do I really sound shallow to you? If so, I don’t think you know what that word means. I don’t want to play anther kind of Tauren, but if someone was claiming that they wanted, let’s say those Tauren in Northren, I would probably not care as I don’t have a problem with what makes other people happy and if there were enough people that really wanted that and created such a movement that Blizzard took note and put them in, it wouldn’t bother me at all. I don’t tell other people at restaurants what they should eat. Similarly, I don’t tell people how they should enjoy the game.

thats simple, allied races are not something infinity, there are a few spots, why waste all of then in elf recolors?

even if they are infity, why delay other races in prol of so much elves? again, empathy, that something is missing here, you already get your toy? let your brother get one too before you get another.
    Ideally they are not all just recolors.
    I am not delaying anything, I am stating something I would enjoy.
    I do have empathy, and when people have mentioned races that I would enjoy, I speak up for those too.
    And, I didn’t get my toy at all—regardless how much you want to paint all San-layn fans with the same broad brush.

thts the point, they are already demaning, thousand of spam posts already asking then, te sanl'ayn are hiding themselves saying "we don't want then now" but its totally useless and a lie when they keep spamming and the race get not deserved attention
    What? I’m sorry I don’t quite understand what you point you are making here. Maybe though, instead of discussing what you don’t want, a thread discussing the allied races you would like to see would be more productive-maybe enough like minded individuals would join in and it builds interest. Right now, it just seems like you are attempting to tell those of us that would like San-layn that we shouldn’t; even if that is good goal, I doubt name calling and saying we’re shallow or liars is a god working strategy.

i never say is wrong you liking something, but i say it is selfish to want then before other races, when there are a lot of races waiting in the line from years already

wrong is someone waiting for a race for more than what? 10-13 years? and this being pushed back because a lot of people can't handle their pants and can't wait to get another shinny elf.

Wrong is trying to put a race of crazy vampires in a faction like the horde, fucking up their lore, when they totally not fit the faction in any single aspect, the horde is not an elf faction, no matter what the numbers say
    You have an interesting way with words though are terribly mistaken on so many things here it’s difficult to know where to begin and I am not certain if I am just being trolled—if I am, bravo—you got me.

Not wrong, but I am selfish because I would like something-interesting definition of selfish.

I think I can handle my pants ok—wait a moment...
    I just checked, all good there.
    Let me check to see if I am handling the wait OK—seem to be OK, not losing sleep, not wigging out.
    It seems to me to fit the lore just fine, we let Death Knights in, undead in, goblins in—Horde has a reputation for taking in the misfits.

but is what they are, elves with a disease, nothing more
    I disagree. I understand this is what you feel, but I find them to be something more than that.

if you want a "full vampire thing" then any other race can fit/changed to be, i would rather have human vampires from stormheim than another elf
    That’s true—and if they create another vampiric race, I could probably be pretty happy. That is another option of races I would likely enjoy. It’s not hard to find many things that I enjoy. Just because I like the Vampire Elves doesn’t mean that I only like Elves and don’t like anything else.

I would guess, there are a lot of people who feel likewise.

if you care about wow lore, then you would not want then at all, if you want rp a edgy vampire pick a blood DK, essentially the same thing
    I do care about wow lore and your conclusion that I wouldn’t want them at all is incorrect. And yes, I can play a blood DK as a vampire, but as was said before—that’s only one class and we want to play more than just the one class.

again, there will a lot of difference, lore breaking, shit lore, me not playing then will not matter since i will se a lot of then freaking around instead of actually races that me and other were waiting
    -so your point about it doesn’t matter because they’re in armor is irrelevant, which is what I was addressing.

saying they would not make difference, and the solution is "not play then" is a horrible excuse
    It works fine for me with races I don’t play, sorry it’s too difficult for you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaV View Post
    I am not asking anyone to shut up and am perfectly fine with anyone stating their preference of what they would prefer to see instead or as a greater priority; what seems odd to me is the hostility that I read from those who seem offended that others of us feel differently. And no, it is incorrect to assume that all I want is a recolor.
    you don't need to ask people to shut up, they did anyway, its how it work, there is hostility because people already are mad at it, since BFa launched that we are bombarded with elf threads polluting and spaming the foruns, its damn annoying

It’s also incorrect to even assume because they added elves (void and nightborne) that they somehow gave me what I and possibly others wanted. Yes, they are elves, but personally I could do without either. Some folks are happy though and am not upset that they didn’t scratch my particular itch.
    They give you an elf, its time to not give an elf, simple as that, no matter if your elf is such "particular"

And again, vampire elves = blood dk already, there is no need to hurry

I am having a little difficulty trying to understand what point you are trying to make here, particularly since I fully acknowledged that there are many other races that I would love to see added to the game, some I would prefer more than others. I don’t think that most people are only elves are no elves, I think most people are reasonable (despite how forums sometimes make things seem) but are reasonable and open to other ideas and suggestions. I know some people are fanatical, but I don’t think most are.
    how is rly diffcult to understand? we already get 2 elves, we should not get more soon, its rly simple, other races - who make more sense - should be dded first

spamming foruns just work to make then bypass other races.

And again, just because they introduced Void Elves and Nightborne is irrelevant to some of us because that wasn’t the flavor we were looking for—again YMMV here.
    no mtter the "flavor" they are still elves, you need to sit down and wait, like everyone who don't like then do when they put new elves

Cause i and other will need to wait, until everyone get their pretty flavor of elf first so blizzard can start adding new races? how about no?

So, those of us that say things like we want Vampire Elves really grinds your gears? Sorry you feel that way—I would still like them though and think it makes perfectly reasonable sense lorewise.
    yes it does, its the most selfish playerbase i ever seen, they can't get enough

you thinking they make sense rly don't count here, cause this falls yo your bias and poor knowledge of lore, they do not make sense to join the horde and do not fit the faction

Oh—I want them because I am shallow; project much? Do I really sound shallow to you? If so, I don’t think you know what that word means.
    nh, i rly know what the world mean and fits, the last thing the game need are vampire legolas edgelords

I don’t want to play anther kind of Tauren, but if someone was claiming that they wanted, let’s say those Tauren in Northren, I would probably not care as I don’t have a problem with what makes other people happy and if there were enough people that really wanted that and created such a movement that Blizzard took note and put them in, it wouldn’t bother me at all. I don’t tell other people at restaurants what they should eat. Similarly, I don’t tell people how they should enjoy the game.
    the problem there re only 2 taurens, not 4, and taunka actually make sense to be playable, since they re already allied the horde unlike the vampire elves, but we already get new taurens, tis pretty fine to wait bit for other races first

Sure i don't tell people should eat at a restaurant, but if you enter a fish restaurant and demand pig? thats pretty fuck up, why the restaurant should change to plesure your desires?

Ideally they are not all just recolors.
    do you know wht a sanlayn is? ded blood elves, there is not ideally, is what they are, they will be recolors, because they do not make sense to have another model
    I am not delaying anything, I am stating something I would enjoy.
    threads spmming elveswill potentially delay other races to join
    I do have empathy, and when people have mentioned races that I would enjoy, I speak up for those too.
    empathy is support races you DON'T want to play, but they make more sense, and its fair if they come first
    And, I didn’t get my toy at all—regardless how much you want to paint all San-layn fans with the same broad brush.
    they are the same, elves, you already get one elf, not the one you like? wait

What? I’m sorry I don’t quite understand what you point you are making here.
    >people are already spamming vampire elves threads, potenitlly delaying other races to be dded, since they will get their spot

Maybe though, instead of discussing what you don’t want, a thread discussing the allied races you would like to see would be more productive-maybe enough like minded individuals would join in and it builds interest.
    i already discuss threads of allied races who should join, however is perfect fine to make statement of races who SHOULD NOT join, this very productive too

Right now, it just seems like you are attempting to tell those of us that would like San-layn that we shouldn’t;
    im telling that people who like vampire elves should sit down, stop asking then, until other races who deserve more get added first

Not wrong, but I am selfish because I would like something-interesting definition of selfish.
    "interesting" LUL

It seems to me to fit the lore just fine, we let Death Knights in, undead in, goblins in—Horde has a reputation for taking in the misfits.
    totally different things, nice try tough, putting vmpireleves is like putting the lich king too, stupid idea, who will udnermine the horde even more

they are evil, crazy, unstable, they are not like simple undead, or "major" undead like DKs, whoa re just a minority that pass more time in aquerus way from the factions.

I disagree. I understand this is what you feel, but I find them to be something more than that.
    you can dessagre all you want, but the truth will not change, they are not something more, this the completely definition of sanlayn and dark fallen, dead elves with a disease.

That’s true—and if they create another vampiric race, I could probably be pretty happy. That is another option of races I would likely enjoy. It’s not hard to find many things that I enjoy. Just because I like the Vampire Elves doesn’t mean that I only like Elves and don’t like anything else.
    then advocate for human vampires, vrykul vampires,trolls vampires, not elves

they still would not make sense though
    I would guess, there are a lot of people who feel likewise.
    no, not rly, not much

I do care about wow lore and your conclusion that I wouldn’t want them at all is incorrect. And yes, I can play a blood DK as a vampire, but as was said before—that’s only one class and we want to play more than just the one class.
    >caring bout lore
    >wanting things who undermine and ruin wow lore

ayyy lmao

And again, there is blood dk already if you want rp a vampire, because is what they are, thats enough for a while, not satisfied? pick a blood elf or a void elf and RP one, use imagination

-so your point about it doesn’t matter because they’re in armor is irrelevant, which is what I was addressing.
    they in armor is irrelevant because i know they are there, the number of elves will just grow, this is something that "hiding in armor" don't solve.

It works fine for me with races I don’t play, sorry it’s too difficult for you.
    other races are not game/lore breaking and are not taking the spot of races who make sense

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    The leader of the San'Layn was killed during the Alliance War Campaign. So there's a snowball's chance in Hell of that happening now.
    Besides. We have enough elf races. We don't need another one.
    The Forsaken are made up of Undead Humans and Elves. We just don't see these Elves. San'layn could fix this and give the Forsaken a chance to play an Undead Elf.

While I agree we have a lot of Elves already, Undead Elves are the option that should be added. Makes a lot more sense than Fox people for people with a furry fetish.

Deleted
    I would be ok with San'layn if they look horrifically ugly. Base them on Night elf/Blood elf skeletons, and then give them the Zandalari male treatment and heavily modify the animations. They should deel more like the Undead AR than Elf Race #5. Anything but a recolored BE please. And I dat this as someone who loves elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you don't need to ask people to shut up, they did anyway, its how it work, there is hostility because people already are mad at it, since BFa launched that we are bombarded with elf threads polluting and spaming the foruns, its damn annoying
    Incorrect—there is hostility in forums, but there doesn’t have to be nor does it have to work like that at all. If you read how I have responded to you and compare it to how you have responded to me, only one of us comes off as kinda hostile, my friend and it’s not me. It just doesn’t have to be at all because we all have the ability to speak with a level head and doing so just because others do so is no excuse.

They give you an elf, its time to not give an elf, simple as that, no matter if your elf is such "particular"
    Perhaps for you it’s as simple as that and maybe for others, but is it really so difficult to comprehend that others are not only capable of feeling differently about this subject but can do so without being dumb, shallow, a liar, or any number of pejorative terms. And again to use the taco analogy, if I am thinking I would really enjoy a tasty crunchy carne asada taco and the restaurant gives me a shrimp taco on a flour tortilla, even if it’s tasty—it’s not what I want and insisting that tacos are tacos doesn’t make it so.

And again, vampire elves = Blood DK already, there is no need to hurry
    And again that’s only one class, doesn’t give the same level of immersion, and need isn’t a part of the equation.

how is rly diffcult to understand? we already get 2 elves, we should not get more soon, its rly simple, other races - who make more sense - should be dded first
    That I understand, but it was the combination of words you used in particular in that one section to which I was responding that were not so clear as what you just wrote there to which I will respond with maybe; I am perfectly willing to admit, based on the story Blizzard wants to tell, what the fan base as a whole desire, and what will help grow the player base there could be a better choice and I might be pretty happy with that choice; at the same time maybe = maybe not.

spamming foruns just work to make then bypass other races.
    If you catch me spamming forums, call me out on this, until then it’s not a criticism about my take at all and really only needs to be directed at those who engage in said behavior. I would also direct the behavior to the moderators as it would appear to be a TOS violation, unless, of course, you’re being hyperbolic.

no mtter the "flavor" they are still elves, you need to sit down and wait, like everyone who don't like then do when they put new elves
    No, no, I don’t; I can express my desires and have a level headed discussion about them and am under no obligation to “sit down and wait” which I gather is a euphemism meaning keep quiet.

Cause i and other will need to wait, until everyone get their pretty flavor of elf first so blizzard can start adding new races? how about no?
    We are all in the same proverbial boat here with everyone having an ability to express their preferences, essentially whether it’s well reasoned or whimsical—I would like X race because it’s cool is just as fair game for a paying customer as the customer who claims We need Y race because reasons 1, 2, 3–because if Blizzard finds X or Y fits into their story better, makes the majority fans happy, and increases player base and revenue then that was the right decision. So to your question of “how about no?” until someone sells me on something definitely better, I disagree with your position.

yes it does, its the most selfish playerbase i ever seen, they can't get enough
    Project much?

you thinking they make sense rly don't count here, cause this falls yo your bias and poor knowledge of lore, they do not make sense to join the horde and do not fit the faction
    You literally have no idea have no idea how much or little I no about lore and just make a blanket claim about such and bias—this is tactic that might work on the easily intimidated and sound good to uneducated, but it is no where close to true, regardless of how much you proclaim it—check your facts, you’re incorrect here.

nh, i rly know what the world mean and fits, the last thing the game need are vampire legolas edgelords
    I am not certain that’s the last thing it needs because I can think of much worse, but in any case—I have no interest in playing a vampire Legolas edgelord, myself, but if someone wants to—it doesn’t bother me at all.

the problem there re only 2 taurens, not 4, and taunka actually make sense to be playable, since they re already allied the horde unlike the vampire elves, but we already get new taurens, tis pretty fine to wait bit for other races first
    It doesn’t seem as though you understood the point I was working on there, namely people are free to want what they want and play how they want, as long as they are not violating TOS someone else’s fun doesn’t really mess with mine.

Sure i don't tell people should eat at a restaurant, but if you enter a fish restaurant and demand pig? thats pretty fuck up, why the restaurant should change to plesure your desires?
    That’s good—I am pretty certain I am being trolled now—awesome—all in good fun. I agree with your analogy and oddly, it supports my view perfectly well. In this case, Blizzard being the restaurant actually has the item I would like to purchase and I am not demanding it, I am letting them know—If you ever decide to sell that, I’m interested. You on the other hand, seem to be at another table chastising me for expressing my desire and claiming that if they serve me such, you can’t get what you want, of which other than “not elves” you haven’t told me.

do you know wht a sanlayn is? ded blood elves, there is not ideally, is what they are, they will be recolors, because they do not make sense to have another model
    Because Blizzard never has changed a model? Is incapable of changing a model? And never will change a model?

threads spmming elveswill potentially delay other races to join
    “The horror, the horror.”

empathy is support races you DON'T want to play, but they make more sense, and its fair if they come first
    That’s not what empathy is; you might want to look that one up.

they are the same, elves, you already get one elf, not the one you like? wait
    —checks watch—checks self— I am waiting AND expressing my desires.

i already discuss threads of allied races who should join, however is perfect fine to make statement of races who SHOULD NOT join, this very productive too
    Really? I am not so certain the tactics you employ, at least here, have been very convincing. I could be wrong. For instance someone a while back said something about would prefer, I think it was Ogres, ahead of the San’layn to which I have no argument or objection. I might prefer San’layn over Ogres, but I do think Ogres would be awesome, they make sense as far as lore is concerned, and even if I didn’t play one—I think they would make a great addition to the game. Just because I like tacos, doesn’t mean I only like tacos and can’t accept anything other than tacos.

im telling that people who like vampire elves should sit down, stop asking then, until other races who deserve more get added first
    I have heard you, processed that particular point, and disagree completely so unless you have another method of convincing me, the part where you just tell me to sit down isn’t going to work, but maybe others read such and think “I don’t want someone on the webz being mean to me so I wont say anything” and if that’s happening I hand my pinball crown to you.

"interesting" LUL
    You’re welcome.

totally different things, nice try tough, putting vmpireleves is like putting the lich king too, stupid idea, who will udnermine the horde even more
    It’s more than a nice try, it’s apropos; I don’t think it’s a stupid idea (I think it’s a good idea); am not certain what you mean when you say “undermine the horde” but I am not certain that that is true nor certain if it is true that it won’t create an interesting context from which to play.

they are evil, crazy, unstable, they are not like simple undead, or "major" undead like DKs, whoa re just a minority that pass more time in aquerus way from the factions.
    First, you say evil, crazy, and unstable like those are bad things. Second, they don’t all have to be any of those things any more than Death Knights or the Forsaken.

you can dessagre all you want, but the truth will not change, they are not something more, this the completely definition of sanlayn and dark fallen, dead elves with a disease.
    You seem to think my objection was with the word disease, it wasn’t; it was with you use of the words “nothing more.”

then advocate for human vampires, vrykul vampires,trolls vampires, not elves
    If I see a thread about such, I might just do that. I don’t scour the forum for threads. When I am checking out the news, I occasionally see a thread advertised on top that prompts me to click it, as did this one. I have been reading quietly here and there for years, and just recently I thought, I am going to speak up. And note, when you first mentioned human vampires—I did chime in my agreement and would also for vrykul, and maybe troll if they at least match the cool factor of blood trolls which at the moment, for my money are the best trolls to date. I can and do like many things, it just so happens I like San’layn too.

ayyy lmao
    You’re welcome.

And again, there is blood dk already if you want rp a vampire, because is what they are, thats enough for a while, not satisfied? pick a blood elf or a void elf and RP one, use imagination
    QED

they in armor is irrelevant because i know they are there, the number of elves will just grow, this is something that "hiding in armor" don't solve.
    It counter the point you originally brought up.

other races are not game/lore breaking and are not taking the spot of races who make sense
    And neither are the San’layn.
    Last edited by PapaV; 2018-10-27 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Corrected an unintentional missquote the word “just” to “nothing more”; plus typo correct

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    I would be ok with San'layn if they look horrifically ugly. Base them on Night elf/Blood elf skeletons, and then give them the Zandalari male treatment and heavily modify the animations. They should deel more like the Undead AR than Elf Race #5. Anything but a recolored BE please. And I dat this as someone who loves elves.
    I second this 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    At the very least, I would really enjoy some Nosferatu options!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    I like you, very well written.
    Thank you very much! I appreciate the compliment—thank you, thank you, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Because it's annoying and bad for a game to have so many of one type of race. You have, what, 4 elf races? There's no need for more. What, you want a dozen elf races? Come on.
    I mean i personally don't care like at all i dont even know what races the majority of my guild plays cause i just don't care.
    And with allied races its nor really "new" races per say its different flavors of the current races we already have.
    It just happens that the elven races has a lot more flavors compared to the other races.

And there are only a hand full of possible allied races.
    Vrykul
    High elf / Half High Elf ( mix of human and high elf )
    Wildhammer Dwarf
    Leper Gnome ( tho who would want to play a green gnome with boils on it i have no idea )
    Mechagnome (is a bit of a stretch as there are no know cases of hybrid mecha gnomes )
    Half Orc / Half Ogre ( bit of a stretch as we already have upright orcs / maghar )
    Forest / Sand Troll
    Taunka
    Recently Deceased ( Less bony / decayed forsaken kinda like Nathanos )
    Darkfallen Elves (Undead Elves, Former San’layn)
    Half Blood Elf ( Half human half blood elf a less "pretty" belf that is more buff then slender )
    And a super stretch some of the more intelligent demons from the burning legion like the fel eredar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaV View Post
    At the very least, I would really enjoy some Nosferatu options!
    yeah. They should be monstrous. Could also be a cool way to show why the San'layn wear those facemasks. Because they're Elves and are vain, and their mouths look like horror shows.

Found this fanmade gem. Awesome, I thirst for it.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    The leader of the San'Layn was killed during the Alliance War Campaign. So there's a snowball's chance in Hell of that happening now.
    Besides. We have enough elf races. We don't need another one.
    Also, they're more of a CLASS than a RACE. They are basically WoW's version of vampires.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post

Found this fanmade gem. Awesome, I thirst for it.
    First, that woman has a lot of toys, pops, etc.

Second, that video in the video demonstrating all the customization options is amazing and I would forgo my desire for allied races all together if they would expand customization options like that among all races—love the variety.

Third, even though the video didn’t really show any nosferatu like combinations (which i would like) and that these were, it seems extremely well done re-colors, though it seemed like there were other alterations (I could be mistaken) they are so well done, I would be very happy with them—they seemed pretty top notch.

Also enjoyed the other aspects of the video as well.

Major props to all concerned—good stuff.

Would be cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

No more elves until at least horde getting ogres or half ogres mok'nathal, first hybrid looking cool af, and no they dont look like playable orcs.
    Then you elf lovers can have harem pack including only new elven races.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    No more elves until at least horde getting ogres or half ogres mok'nathal, first hybrid looking cool af, and no they dont look like playable orcs.
    Then you you elf lovers can have harem pack including only new elven races.
    While I personally would prefer the vampires, I definitely respect your choices here, even though I might not play them (ii might), I do think they would add a lot to the look and feel of the game that would really be a plus.