Deleted

Boost character restriction. Do they still exist ?

So i read on wowpedia.
    That you won't be able to enter dungeon/raids for 24 hours after boost.
    Do you still get wod garrison lvl 3 after you boost your character if so can i still do introduction scenario for wod ?
    Thanks for the info,
    Cheers,

Ummm I don't think that was ever a thing
    You get the 110 boost and 1 artifact then bfa intro

Deleted
    You don't get the WoD boosts anymore. Read it on the WoWEconomy reddit, so either way you'd have to do the WoD introduction.

- - - Updated - - -

Also yes, 24hour limit on instances upon creation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    So i read on wowpedia.
    That you won't be able to enter dungeon/raids for 24 hours after boost.
    Do you still get wod garrison lvl 3 after you boost your character if so can i still do introduction scenario for wod ?
    Thanks for the info,
    Cheers,
    There is no WoD boosts anymore. And yes, you still have 24 hour cooldown on entering dungeons.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Why 24hr dungeon?

You get a full bar of rest experience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    There is no WoD boosts anymore. And yes, you still have 24 hour cooldown on entering dungeons.
    I still have 100 lvl boost i got from buying legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    I still have 100 lvl boost i got from buying legion.
    Oh... Would've thought it had been upgraded or something, haha.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Why 24hr dungeon?

You get a full bar of rest experience.
    The instance limits are there to stop people using boosts and trial accounts to farm raid mounts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    The instance limits are there to stop people using boosts and trial accounts to farm raid mounts
    But it costs real money for these boosts.
    Unless they use a stolen credit card ...

90 boosts (from buying WoD) were upgraded to 100 in a hotfix to patch 7.3.5. So 100 boosts will probably be upgraded to 110 sometime late next year, as they prepare to add 120 boosts for the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Unless they use a stolen credit card ...
    And bingo was his name-o

it's to de-insentivize things like that

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    There is also a cap on the number of trial characters you can make in a week, as well as time limit for how long you can access the character (3-ish hours). The former of which I found out in Legion when I was shopping for a new class to level, the latter of which happened recently when I was messing around on a Paladin and was suddenly logged out of the game. The character has a nice little pad lock next to his name on the character select screen now.