Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    As if I'd get this prepared to eat brains... I mean kill zombies, and somehow not sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    As if I'd get this prepared to eat brains... I mean kill zombies, and somehow not sign up.
    INB4 Dendrek dies super early like the last Zombie game.

Also... it appears tha MMO is now “blocked” on my company’s internet. Don’t know why... I’m the only one who is ever here >.< but things could be interesting for me for the next little bit while I sort this all out.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    You cannot kill that which has no life.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    That's only because you're the only one brave, heroic and unique enough to try it yet, not because you have any exceptional skill. Emphasis on yet. If humanity had even a 1/10th of their population before the apocalypse, that record would've been at least doubled by now.

Anyway, I will be absolutely useless during an apocalypse except as "the guy who gets eaten by zombies instead of you", which is, to be fair, still a very valuable team member. You just kind of want several of them to fill the ranks, because you go through them like mad.

Signing up.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll let Virothe know about this whenever I see him online anywhere.
    thanks for the compliments
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Also... it appears tha MMO is now “blocked” on my company’s internet. Don’t know why... I’m the only one who is ever here >.< but things could be interesting for me for the next little bit while I sort this all out.
    Their filter likely has a list of "banned" words and any site that mentions them is automatically blocked. Once a couple of years ago, I was supplying for a highschool art class, and the stock photo website (supplied by the teacher) kids were supposed to go to to find images had been blocked by the school board internet protocols because it had a section on "video games."
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    Their filter likely has a list of "banned" words and any site that mentions them is automatically blocked. Once a couple of years ago, I was supplying for a highschool art class, and the stock photo website (supplied by the teacher) kids were supposed to go to to find images had been blocked by the school board internet protocols because it had a section on "video games."
    Nah that would be easy... I sure I forgot to pay my “IT tax” xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    thanks for the compliments
    I don't remember saying those things, but there they are in text that anybody can see. Clearly I did say them, and since I am never wrong in what I say, you must be pretty amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I don't remember saying those things, but there they are in text that anybody can see. Clearly I did say them, and since I am never wrong in what I say, you must be pretty amazing.
    Are we playing a zombie game or a body snatcher game? Asking for a friend.

This one sounds neat, may I have access to the deadthread ? Thank you~

- - - Updated - - -

Same here, but that's because one day I was so bored I spent hours on it (while I only spent like 5-10 minutes short sessions during the day before).
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Same here, but that's because one day I was so bored I spent hours on it (while I only spent like 5-10 minutes short sessions during the day before).
    Yeah normally I’m on it all day... and I’ve been doing that for years but we just changed our server domains and I think that’s the actual problem. New eyes watching the internet use. Good thing they can’t take YouTube from me. High five for being in charge of the company channel!
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2018-10-28 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Words are hard.

Yeah normally I’m on it all day... and I’ve been doing that for years but we just changed our server domains and I think that’s the actual problem. New eyes watching the internet use. Good thing they can’t take YouTube from me. High five for being in charge of the company channel!
    And even if they block youtube, there's another site to bypass that !
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Don't you mean the undeadthread?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Don't you mean the undeadthread?
    Nef, to save yourself time, have Danner's undeadthread access prepared in advance.

When I die, know that ...

1) I regret nothing
    2) Dendrek did it.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I can do that, but why not sign up and earn the dead thread? :P

1) I regret nothing
    2) Dendrek did it.

1) I regret nothing
    2) Dendrek did it.
    Yes...

-Puts the blood covered knife under his coat-

Dendrek is the guilty one

<.<
    >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Is it a software program on the computer, or just a wifi screener? Cause if it's the latter all you would have to do is disconnect from the company wifi and sync to like your phones data if you wanted to visit mmo-champ

- - - Updated - - -

My favorite was the one at my old work was trumped by just starting the pc in safe mode and turning off the program. When it was found out that it wasn't on my pc I just went /shrug how could that have happened?

Also I'm an idiot and just realized that Tuesday is the 30th and not the 29th. derp.

Are you saying you're never starting the game? Bastard moderator already confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Are you saying you're never starting the game? Bastard moderator already confirmed.
    So what you’re telling me is you want the game to start on a night phase?

What he is saying is that he would love to be a jester survivor.