Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Well, wow mmorpg died years ago. It is single player experience full with BJW. Evidence is here.

7+ Year Old Account
    OP is jealous he/she doesn't have any tier to transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    It hasn't been like that since Cataclysm it's been like it since Legion when they added scaling to old content, including items.
    1-60
    58-70
    68-80
    78-90
    88-100
    98-110
    and 108-120 are the transmog level breakpoints, you unlock the highest level transmog of that point the moment you hit the minimum one. There was a brief moment when this was available pre-scaling by transmogging heirlooms and sending them over to your alts back in Cataclysm and MoP, which was unintentional and fixed, this however is a completely intentional feature that you're gonna have to deal with. Personally, I'm glad that my low level alts, who by the way already looked out of place because of Heirlooms since WOTLK, can look badass even when leveling and show off some cool things that other people around that level might not have.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why people are talking about what has and doesn't have a level cap since that has no effect on it whatsoever. Tier 2 sets and the Replica PvP Sets from Vanilla definitely have the level 60 requirement and can be used on a level 1, just like any other items/sets within the level limits I listed above.
    there was a time period where the trial of valor sets had no level req either, my 50's hunter is mogged to that set

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Level 1 could transmog Trial of Valor sets in Legion for a while but then they added level requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Morssoe View Post
    Well, wow mmorpg died years ago. It is single player experience full with BJW. Evidence is here.
    Sure, jan. Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    You cannot apply a transmog unless you fulfill the armor-type and LEVEL requirments.
    Haven't you ever used transmog?

any classic armor doesn't need a lvl requirement at this point. you can run around in t1-t3 as a lvl 1. it has been changed around for either legion or bfa (whenever they revamped lvling)

and as soon as you hit lvl 60, you can now transmog BC and WotLK tier gear

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    You cannot apply a transmog unless you fulfill the armor-type and LEVEL requirments.
    Haven't you ever used transmog?

Also, vanilla had zero immersion,
    mostly because of everyone wearing the same couple tiers,
    and anyone below level 60 looking like a clown.

Don't try classic if you want immersion or care about your looks.
    Stating opinions as facts

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Good for you! Don't like it; don't use it - it's that simple! Where as all the rest of us, who prefer not to look like blind, mental patients can enjoy it.

- - - Updated - - -

This thread has nothing to do with lore so...

- - - Updated - - -

First of all, whether or not the design is "good" is utterly subjective and thus cannot be trumped with "actually" - second of all, even if the designs were amazeballs, they are still over 10 years old, which means that they do, indeed, look terrible and pixelated.
    Subjective indeed. However, general consensus would agree.

Not sure what kind of toaster you're running, but they look completely fine at 4k. Maybe update your rig?

There's people actually upset about things like these? Most of the time you don't even get to see a player's transmog properly, unless they're purposely parading outside the AH, bank and so on to show off.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohsorry View Post
    Subjective indeed. However, general consensus would agree.

Not sure what kind of toaster you're running, but they look completely fine at 4k. Maybe update your rig?
    Compare, say, Warlock t13 to a generic cloth set from BfA and come back. And no, it's not about design.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    What's the problem?
    I'm wondering that too. Apparently it completely destroys his enjoyment of the game that a level 1 can wear T3 for the 5 minutes he's actually level 1.

Fail to see why i should care.

Is this seriously the kind of stuff that triggers people.

Before this was heirlooms and I could rock the staff form scholomance at level 1. Get over it lol.

Deleted
    Huh? If you unlocked the transmog doing the content what is your problem? It's anyone's choice to mog it or not and you got no say in it.

I think it's great!

Also, I have the Druid Tier 3: Dreamwalker. It's old, but it looks awesome.