Poll: What kind of server will you play on?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: PvP, PvE & You?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    The PvE server that rhymes with "arrowspear" had 6k players at launch (server cap) and didn't drop below 2k players until after AQ released, which is pretty natural for private servers since most people don't stay past BWL.

But no, 2k online is "dead", right? Even though it's literally 66% of the retail player cap, nope, "dead server, nobody played them!!", right?
    If you cant find enough people to form a hardcore guild on the server it's dead to me.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GanonARG View Post
    Stoneform is ok, shadowmeld only saves you from a gank if you are trying to avoid confrontation.
    You OBVIOUSLY can't compare the above with Will of the forsaken, it's plainly retarded. WOTF just breaks pvp, making alliance warlocks unviable, without having any chance against rogues.
    WoTF is only too good till people figure out Death Coil is a "horror" and can't be soaked by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miro91 View Post
    WoTF is only too good till people figure out Death Coil is a "horror" and can't be soaked by it.
    Come back when you learn how to spam it.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    If you cant find enough people to form a hardcore guild on the server it's dead to me.
    There were "hardcore" guilds on the server.

Try again

Deleted
    Come back when you learn how to spam it.
    Come back when u learn to play around an ability that last only 5 seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope there will be servers with warmode on/off.
    most people are not always in the same mood when playing.

and lets hope the servers will be larger and with no sharding. (appart from warmode)

Quote Originally Posted by zomgzerg View Post
    PVE is for the noobs.
    I am a noob of 14 years... I will play PvE. Gankers suck.

Deleted
    PvE because i dont have much time to play as it is, even less if i have to endure hours of being ganked, as much as i enjoy it

Come back when u learn to play around an ability that last only 5 seconds
    What lasts 5 seconds? Coil is 3 sec, Fear is 20.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I play, PVE

my PVP days are LONG behind me at this point.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    What lasts 5 seconds? Coil is 3 sec, Fear is 20.
    WotF. /10 char

WotF. /10 char
    It would be very strong even if it just removed Fear/Sleep/Charm.

I would literally pick pvp if they removed or nerfed WOTF. otherwsie, pve is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    i hope there will be servers with warmode on/off.
    most people are not always in the same mood when playing.

and lets hope the servers will be larger and with no sharding. (apart from warmode)
    If you want any of that bullshit know as sharding, go and play BfA.