Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Yeah, me either, but I don't want to say anything in case I was forgetting some major component of it. I only played the single player campaign. Was there an online multiplayer or something?
    If I remember right (without booting the game up), there were maps that had multiple people and you could score and stuff. Similar to the training simulations I think, but not 100% sure.

Metro 2033 free on steam for 24 hours, and yours to keep after.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/43110/Metro_2033/

Lucetia Note: Added Link to make it easier for people
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2018-10-25 at 08:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I botched the free Neverwinter key you get and used it on my wrong account.

Is there anyone who would be nice and claim a key for me, preferably someone who does not play the game.
    Thanks in advance.

Can be found at the bottom of this page:
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Murderous Pursuits free to keep until Monday
    Last edited by BigAssBoy; 2018-10-27 at 08:00 AM.

$1 Tier

Beat the Average Tier [$5.97 as of posting]

$12 Tier
    • Day of the Devs VIP Ticket
    • $2 Humble Wallet credit for Monthly subscribers

10+ Year Old Account
    Both Full Throttle and Burly Men at Sea are well worth $1 on their own if you enjoy that kind of game.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Steam's Halloween sale has started. Quite a bit on my wishlist on sale, not sure what I'll get though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Steam's Halloween sale has started. Quite a bit on my wishlist on sale, not sure what I'll get though.
    Yeah, 25 items on my wishlist on sale lol

I picked up a few cheap things, but there are some good things on sale. Darkest Dungeon, Night in the Woods, etc.

Has anyone played Pinstripe? It's on sale and it's been on my wishlist for ages, but it's tagged as "short" so not sure if it is worth even the sale price. I don't know anyone that has played it.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    I only noticed Pinstripe when it came out because some of my favorite Youtubers have voices in it. Also, they played a bit of it too, though I don't know how spoilery it would feel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M66YIS5KK8

I do want Night in the Woods, but I'm trying to spend as little as possible. Got two super cheap games off my list for five bucks. Looking at Blossom Tales and Yoku's Island Express as well.

I'm eyeing Resident Evil Revelations 1 and 2 because I'm invested in this silly franchise... other than that, I think I own all the games I'd be interested in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I do want Night in the Woods, but I'm trying to spend as little as possible.
    Yeah, I know the feeling. It absolutely is worth the price, though, if you're ever in a more spendy mood. It's not on sale very often or usually for very much.

My only regret is not buying the soundtrack too because it's really good.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I'm eyeing Resident Evil Revelations 1 and 2 because I'm invested in this silly franchise... other than that, I think I own all the games I'd be interested in.
    First one was good, quite enjoyed it. Started the second and finished the first set of characters but haven't played since. It's clear that it's got a higher budget but...I'm not sure if I actually like it more than the first. Guess I should pick it back up and finish it at some point.

Then again I'm probably a bad person to ask given that my RE experience is largely RE5/6 and Revelations, never played much of the earlier games (or got very far). That and I love RE6 for being big, dumb, stupid fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Screw it, I have gift cards, got all three.

10+ Year Old Account
    For anyone who wanted an Xbox One, there is a great deal at Walmart for a One S.

For $260 you get Xbox One S, Forza Horizon 4 (just came out a couple weeks ago), Red Dead Redemption 2, an extra controlled (wired), and a $5 Xbox Live card.

You can choose the NBA 2K19, PUBG, or Minecraft bundle instead of the Forza one, but they are less of a deal IMO.

https://www.walmart.com/co/Choice-of...Card/764600048

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the Dragon Grandpa games are on sale. Might be time to finally pick them up. The first 2 at least, the third is still pretty pricey.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.humblebundle.com/games/t...s_tile_index_3

Oh wow, first bundle for a console that looks really good.

Is there anyone out there that doesn't own Bastion yet ? If so, PM me and I'll toss you my key.

November 2018 Humble Monthly:

• Vape Escape

Early Unlock for December 2018 Humble Monthly:

(For the early unlocks, you get three keys for MGS: Phantom Pain base, Ground Zeroes, and The Definitive Experience DLC... and one key for Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC.)
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2018-11-02 at 06:50 PM. Reason: More info on early unlocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh, that is probably one of the best monthly bundles I have seen yet. RE:Revelations is great, Dead Island is just meh, but not terrible, Sniper Elite 1+2 are fun, The Dwarves I actually don't know anything about and Hard Reset I have heard good things about. The highlights though are of course Hitman (esp. for someone like me who just never got around to buying it) and Hollow Knight. Hollow Knight is an amazing little mertovania game with a really unique world and story. Very highly recommend it and I have heard the DLC for it is really good as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone wants Sniper Elite or Sniper Elite 2 let me know and I'll send them to you. Everyone I know already has them and I don't want to put it up on SteamGifts.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)