Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    If MM ends up outpacing BM and Blizzard catches a whiff of the fact that people are ignoring a core rotational button and casting Steady Shot instead of Arcane Shot at max focus, things will not end well for MM. Same goes for the Steady Aim trait, after Blizzard realizes that the trait is almost twice as good as other options, they will nerf it to the ground.

BM is guaranteed to win.

Looking to see if anyone here can help me with a Weak Aura I had but I lost.

It tracked frenzy, it showed the CD starting from 8, showed the amount of stacks your pet currently has, and also would glow around the border when 1.5 seconds hit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritchey92 View Post
    Looking to see if anyone here can help me with a Weak Aura I had but I lost.

It tracked frenzy, it showed the CD starting from 8, showed the amount of stacks your pet currently has, and also would glow around the border when 1.5 seconds hit.
    !nEvBZjoos4Fntv39Hq8R8Yu7CvbjWgQnbYGCMzVTszIWwy0eJKxzdjWhYV9TBjzd5T7OkkW0sQv3pD3pD7y34Oycp EIRFBpVGyszmXRv3wUXK1XKu8dSEzbv94p5PvRWn2nMKLlFkErmPI9CL7iPOIW3ZG1cJjjszEQ8jreS0qbDrolnEaO IkAYJLJYPzWnmrkyXKDtxUSKvfp5mpVycvKSsQUvYfvXKlgojA4SyYcPkLPUqMlvGDmXv)Xt)TV(7a8B4aBu5XKvvv fLF98ZFIMjBXLNFL7tI9Rxe89Zb3zbC)zk5gr6XQZPLBxh)EEUHT722RtOw7VxO)hjmaf2j03X1TBVoEoT91MYsaoS (507IUE8KHaaNifZtob3OKfb4xfVar3hzSI(LfSKQz0kUefvYYx(wmI(baKtlNobHo9Qn5EgF4WnPJCxaMkLlwZq9n Ecz8LGTwOKzkwz5TkwcVKlf4jm7)n3SoTWee)VOY1BYB0b)p6QXx8hnGqUKQZM4cmouGpUEd4RWdvAtIMJgYBfJaGo jeoxotBmVA9KCAz5rBGC1DgZ7duU370EkF5sEciz37wsrtyVtieHMRTiiNEjnPcXN3Dqz(7pyX2IpXbrvACcSoblKE ZoqZNV(0Qdkz9t)1MYkwkl9gUaZzuSmWkJ2vWmjI1fJ1fWEhva32iAJc27GC((9uvQreUPyYifF)lp89n0ufTI(Ydr r1fP1fZyP8Mkj6lAJ2CUj81kz6lpCdSFAEXkQooUHdkF)p21H93BLZgMDeHYhMbzUPXc9fztkpbq5ek80PYOnBUIba (KQKfhabWvTfMgmlM8Ls7XUKvsbeJwXqe1KtysiROkD4ovopxcABGH5CUnVHuUcOrjLiP0CfRGrr8RLRJt3Wob9A71 gJhWHxdLJ0mgE(6hjFPWQSLk6A4))KrFSpyfLFDKIj2Vdmye(F5Hb9NPvsnNT(6IjV8qcKMixRxZiBbIeCbV2MTBql EjiVCLDHAv9ENrNSQtYgutPpcTpt2h5IzdhobuXRqmnEAPwgmnkA6nZg)7xv325kEAkdu)KH)OHZzMScjef3itbT2) UOPyHCzroDh225A2YkdaHQ2MzdrSkfplJPknPcrncWh1fHROQmMUUOUmNdKdZ3GqsTqWlZss1a5MfSTqbnquUK)m4D 3o86Rn7Qc4oE0OoDs1MLljWbNAHPPI(aOTfSD7voxwWa4aYsj)NV1inM4OP)YZNGH4jEUqxgq0gH(ETfAnM1unONYW BZG3xn86BhDhyt29FHT38lpCRLK)Lh(xe8c(3hChcCC0DMFrFs0Csu)zrihcnN0yjKbu1cgutao1bor7IdS2840sn) fPsBluiEJi(bGHavWGXmvKVdpKgLH7a(sa6XgLiMSzltP4Oiw5raA)8NO7kRz0l)1gHfFPIDMsYTSiZr15mMI(JszM XZwzZzG8qMsqZ)bKPO7(1dci6kbCJ3vKIPTKn2FPc(AADxGdf8yYniCUX3lzqfbahwOqGJ)a32AO37PV7JQapL9xzg 5bzXglgPqwyBTMo3flJUHRuqkh(3kEYJ7U0Q3MIYJNF746UMM9UgitVyuDFJNKQ8uakQyNLqlqzWikNP3Zz7GedKZB ftd4J6674h63gMuXXRnmjv8YZc6u3544HfR9Lxp8MF94y6zDSt(8wH(FKqC4TgI)bqF5ulzYLx(2UO0NBqmttU)8WW oF4eu62LhB8nD1(F1aTok10e6WtdtZyFEROJGKrD87653X1n0Vl0djmeWZqFex(Sv8HyqqGNtGB7WGGa)q36vQBnAm bllQtZKJ)FBPQN5TKJGQLpxhvp8YahiMne9MuIjqlVNTdtmk0PDB)oD601ZPxVET7IPh9AEzIpfqnRFc2O2Iom6JcZ VzyIme5MQhCpTMb619t1GWrLh6MWi7wffVdYt6xwAu7ah)GU(EbEH9c8DqOnOT1FpbZBVeA)I5ACXwGnI1uiAh5q3( uQ4q2NPUKC10zJ)RPtI6Fno2JiLxpmIPHxYkwYJh35dzy3svC0rG2epxWnuaOVIRKVb(b8hCuOF7B6HPwrfzSdQ0SN O6XymCq3c0QntAmgjuHzLz33pnDQO8(BH74m)wo3R3q59dasHwYSm9yYkSvyvZPRQNaU(9kF1uRFy4hBmIgKTZr9R2 cI3c)jWdH24)5

Is the one Im using, Its a bar but I've removed everything and it only has in Icon now with stack numbers, duration left and a ping when below 3 seconds.

Do you guys have any Pawn string for BM Hunter?

You can generate a Pawn string that works for your character on RaidBots.com > Stat Weights.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    This actually says nothing as the average BM will easily perform in a higher percentile than non-BM specs for like 90%+ of the guilds out there.
    This only matters when you look at 95%+ at which point proc luck and all that shit comes into play way more anyways.
    It actually says a great deal, namely that BM is still suffering from the same problem it suffered from through all of legion. It doesn't scale well with gear. You can already see significant scaling differences if you change the ilvl range in WL. Unless mechanical changes are forthcoming you can expect its relative position to get worse and worse throughout the expansion.

BM is the top ranged spec at 340ilvl but among the worst at 380ilvl. How well do you think it's going to be doing when we're in 410 gear?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    I saw that coming a mile off. That's what we get for having decent mobility on week one. Now everyone knows the fights, they can plan their shit accordingly.
    If you think it's movement, look at 99th percentile only. Presumably these are people who know how to manage movement. BM is still top at lower gear levels, but bottom at high gear levels. The issue is scaling, same as legion.
    Last edited by ydraw; 2018-10-27 at 05:19 AM.

Deleted
    With the macro with pet attack into our abilities. This is how my looks now:

#showtooltip Barbed Shot
    /cast Bite(Basic Attack)
    /cast Claw(Basic Attack)
    /cast Smack(Basic Attack)
    /cast Barbed Shot

But I saw a clip of Gingi and he had Barbed shot first and after the pet attack. Does this matter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blulingo View Post
    With the macro with pet attack into our abilities. This is how my looks now:

#showtooltip Barbed Shot
    /cast Bite(Basic Attack)
    /cast Claw(Basic Attack)
    /cast Smack(Basic Attack)
    /cast Barbed Shot

But I saw a clip of Gingi and he had Barbed shot first and after the pet attack. Does this matter?
    Why didn't you just ask Gingi ?

Quote Originally Posted by blulingo View Post
    does not really matter. its actually maybe better to have bite 7 claw / smack first, if the computer manages to calculate in line, it would spend ressources on your pet before gettign mroe through barbed shot. However, the server works in threads, calculates pets a bit behind players and the shot itself also has travel time... who knows

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Since no 1 mentioned it so far...how surprising.

This change occurred 10 days ago -- the Taloc Trinket Construct Overcharger was significantly buffed.
    Titanic Overcharge Your attacks have a chance to increase your Haste by 40 for 10 sec, stacking up to 8 times.

Is this trinket considered bis/good now?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftzor View Post
    Since no 1 mentioned it so far...how surprising.

This change occurred 10 days ago -- the Taloc Trinket Construct Overcharger was significantly buffed.
    Titanic Overcharge Your attacks have a chance to increase your Haste by 40 for 10 sec, stacking up to 8 times.

Is this trinket considered bis/good now?
    Sim it.............

Deleted
    Hey fellow hunters

Are BM hunters low on dps overall in Uldir mythic? When I raid on my hunter main which is equally geared in ilvl to my demon hunter I perform so much worse in terms of dps, at least on the first 4 bosses in mythic which are the only ones we got so far. Is the problem the class or my performance?

On my BM hunter I am mostly on the lower mid of the dps but on my demon hunter I am in the top more or less every boss.
    I am running with 2x primal instincts and 1x archive

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMckloskey View Post
    Hey fellow hunters

Are BM hunters low on dps overall in Uldir mythic? When I raid on my hunter main which is equally geared in ilvl to my demon hunter I perform so much worse in terms of dps, at least on the first 4 bosses in mythic which are the only ones we got so far. Is the problem the class or my performance?

On my BM hunter I am mostly on the lower mid of the dps but on my demon hunter I am in the top more or less every boss.
    I am running with 2x primal instincts and 1x archive
    Logs? 10/char

You can see overall damage trends quite easily here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19#

For 50th percentile (average) players, BM is just that: average.

Guide Feedback

It's that time of WoW again and I am finalizing guide updates for Battle for Dazar'alor. I will be adding a separate Pets page, adding a list of recommended gear/Azerite for BFD, introducing readers to the new RaidBots Droptimizer feature for working out their bonus rolls and more.

In an effort to make the guides better than ever, I am requesting feedback and constructive criticism from the community related to the guides.

For this purpose, I have made a dedicated form that you can fill out with anything you may wish to add, and a little "Satisfaction"-esque question. You can choose to add your Discord ID, but you can also leave it blank to be completely anonymous.

Azor Hunter Guide Feedback Form: https://goo.gl/forms/RbgQuLUM3W4a6hfs2

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey everyone, i have a question about weapons, i have the 375 bow from the warfront arathi reward, but i also got the mekka weap 385 from the new raid yesterday.

Thing is, when i simm it, it says the new weapon is a ~200 dps increase, but when i compare it with the pawn addon, it says the bow is a 7% increase in dmg, instead of the gun.

And yes, i simmed my stats weighs before doing the comparisson with the pawn addon.

So..wich one i should trust? Or the difference is so minor that i should just...whatever? ><

Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    Hey everyone, i have a question about weapons, i have the 375 bow from the warfront arathi reward, but i also got the mekka weap 385 from the new raid yesterday.

Thing is, when i simm it, it says the new weapon is a ~200 dps increase, but when i compare it with the pawn addon, it says the bow is a 7% increase in dmg, instead of the gun.

And yes, i simmed my stats weighs before doing the comparisson with the pawn addon.

So..wich one i should trust? Or the difference is so minor that i should just...whatever? ><
    The Mekka weapon doesn't have secondary stats on it, but has a damage proc on it instead. Since pawn can't show values for procs, but only for stats, it shows the Mekka weapon lower.
    In general, you should always trust sims over pawn, since stat weights can shift real fast and pawn is only a rough indicator, if an item could be worth equipping or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see, cheers!

What exactly is the optimal usage for the razor coral? I have seen a wide variety of theory crafting around.